Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Almosthere I'm totally freaked out by it too. It's scary! I wanted to go to the lake to camp in a couple of months when it warms up, but if it's still hanging around I am definitely going to limit my outdoor activities

The articles make ot sound like the virus can spread but since my ivf dr hasn't even mentioned it I'm going to guess it will hopefully everything okay for a while. I am going to in my house car and malls all summer if zika spreads here!

Elz im sorry you didn't get any frosties it can be shit news to get. But fingers crossed for your little ones inside! And totally agree with what someone said here - ignore the rating people fall pregnant and they have no idea the grade inside.

Unlucky.. Ohhh fingers crossed that's an old test - let's hope your official test date gives u good news. You're still in there with a chance!

Ewwg - the wait kills me. But it's out of your hands. My husband and I are terrible procrastinators and last minute people and we used to laugh saying oh they'll pull it together at the last minute!

So I'm pupo. I did acupuncture today Danser.. It was just relaxing. If u want to save the money just lie on the ground and close your eyes and focus on breathing deeply. It's probably just as successful!

Unlucky - fingers crossed it was just an old test. Also your not out :) may have just been a late implanter. Are you going ti test again?

Comgrats for being PUPO Miranda :) hope thia tww goes nice and quickly for you.

Oh girls I had an old test lying around and decided to test don't know why. BFN I haven't told my husband yet because holding on to some hope that it was an old pregnancy test. I don't know what I will do on Monday when I get it officially. Another cycle will be horrible!

Awww Unlucky, where are you in your 2WW? It may have been too early. Plus if it was an old test, it may not be working like it should. So there's no reason to tell your DH until you've either taken a new HPT or go in for a beta. It's always most accurate to test as close to your expected AF date as possible.

So I'm pupo. I did acupuncture today Danser.. It was just relaxing. If u want to save the money just lie on the ground and close your eyes and focus on breathing deeply. It's probably just as successful!

Congrats on being PUPO :flower:

As for acupuncture I've also heard that there's nothing to indicate it increases your chances of a BFP. TBH I don't think there's much you can do to increase your chances of the embie(s) implanting (assuming you don't have an issue the affects the embies implanting of course). Either they implant or they don't. REs don't even always know why an embie has failed to implant.

Elz sorry to hear your results wasn't as good as you liked. Hopefully one sticks!

Ewwg that is an amazing result

Thanks everyone for the support I am 7dp5dt so 12dpo. Only hope I have is that it is a very very old hpt greater than three years old.

So hard not to think the worst. I feel like Federer atm he is getting smashed!

Unlucky I'm sorry you have got another BFN, just rotten, I hope you have just tested too early.
Hugs to you I can't stand the feeling that you have now, heart hoping and mind thinking its over, hence I no longer test early.

Almost the Zika virus has me worried too, at home I know its ok ( no mossies in Scotland) but we are planning a holiday to the US.

Elz im sorry you didn't get any frosties it can be shit news to get. But fingers crossed for your little ones inside! And totally agree with what someone said here - ignore the rating people fall pregnant and they have no idea the grade inside.

Unlucky.. Ohhh fingers crossed that's an old test - let's hope your official test date gives u good news. You're still in there with a chance!

Ewwg - the wait kills me. But it's out of your hands. My husband and I are terrible procrastinators and last minute people and we used to laugh saying oh they'll pull it together at the last minute!

Good luck Miranda! Thanks for your amusing response!

Oh girls I had an old test lying around and decided to test don't know why. BFN I haven't told my husband yet because holding on to some hope that it was an old pregnancy test. I don't know what I will do on Monday when I get it officially. Another cycle will be horrible!

Awww Unlucky, where are you in your 2WW? It may have been too early. Plus if it was an old test, it may not be working like it should. So there's no reason to tell your DH until you've either taken a new HPT or go in for a beta. It's always most accurate to test as close to your expected AF date as possible.

Congrats on being PUPO :flower:

As for acupuncture I've also heard that there's nothing to indicate it increases your chances of a BFP. TBH I don't think there's much you can do to increase your chances of the embie(s) implanting (assuming you don't have an issue the affects the embies implanting of course). Either they implant or they don't. REs don't even always know why an embie has failed to implant.

Thanks I keep debating whether it worth spending the money. I keep going back and forth on it.

Tommy get when we're you going to travel here to the u.s. I would think it would be pretty safe even in the spring the summer is when it could realy hit us hard. I keep thinking should I not do the ivf or should I just too for it and pray we make it before there is a ban in the u.s.! I never thought something like this would ever happen and I dont want to seem selfish getting pregnant but ide be a few months before spring and where I live it doesn't get hot hot until may sometimes even June

Almost, we are looking at May, California. This will be our last big holiday for a long time, and our last chance to go off peak. DS starts school this year.

Almost.. when you say before there is a ban in the US.. do you mean they'd recommend you not get pregnant in the US.. like they are for some part of South America? I was just googling now. It's scary stuff

Almost I think you have to weigh up all sorts of things. Where about in the US are you? If you are in the North nearer Canada where mossies aren't really an issue I don't see the issue. If you are in the south, then maybe its keep your skin covered with light clothing and using mossie repellent on exposed skin. Given it could take 10 years for a vaccine I doubt that waiting is a realistically an option.

Ya I mean I am not sure they can bad people from getting pregnant but other countries are strongly urging woman to put off trying to get pregnant for up to 2 years!

So i am stressing out big time AF is due Feb 3rd and I thought my insurance was approved but I called and it is pending and the insurance woman suggested pending means the insurance is missing some info from the provider. I am freaking out its $4,000 without insurance that's just a estimate I was given and idk what could be missing. I did not have a ekg which the ivf dr orignally asked for but then they said no worries so thats all I can think of and I was going to get it a month ago if i needed it. How long did all your ladies insurances take to approve? Insurance got my info on Jan 21st....

Tommy I am not sure I know Cali is much warmer in May than where I am from you would have to decide. this fear totally stinks

Hi ladies, I know I've not popped in here at all before, but I've definitely been stalking everyone's story. With that being said, could you please tell me if I'm going crazy? Today is 6 days post 5 day transfer and I tried to be good and not test this morning. I ended up breaking down and got a 3.5 hour hold and this was the result. I know (if it's anything) it's super light but I can't tell if my poor husband is just going along with what I say I see or not to make me happy.

Attachments

• 20160128_173423-1-1.jpg
    20160128_173423-1-1.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 9
Is the line on the left or right I see lots of pink to left of red line then another super light line to the right haha either way could be a early bfp for you!

And Tommy I am in the Boston area our summers get pretty hot but I agree can't live in fear everything that happens happens for a reason

I'm in the south. I'm getting pretty freaked about the summer. But i guess I'm just going to stay indoors as much as possible. I'm not sure how to help with your insurance questions because I'm 100% Self pay. That's awesome you have coverage! I hope they get it all figured out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->