Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

So which ladies are in the 2WW now? For those who are I'm sending good luck!

Froggy, great news that you guys have almost everything you need for a little one. I am 28 too, in the uk we aren't offered testing for embryos. I think it's something we would have to enquire about ourselves.

I got a flashing smiley this morning on my clearblue woohoo! Ovulation must be close

Xx

Thanks tina! I had IVF #2: my ER on the 21st (had 4 follies but only got 2 good quality eggs out; there was a 3rd egg but they couldn't get it out and said it must be bad quality) and ET on the 23rd (had 1 top grade embie put in, 0 frosties as my 1 other embie was fragmented way too much) so am about halfway through my 2WW. I go in for my beta on February 5th.

Are you going to test early Kat?

I give props to all you ladies not testing early, i wish i was patient and could wait but sadly im not.

My beta is on monday and im hoping for some good numbers as ive been having strong positives since 5dp.

Are you going to test early Kat?

I give props to all you ladies not testing early, i wish i was patient and could wait but sadly im not.

My beta is on monday and im hoping for some good numbers as ive been having strong positives since 5dp.

Nope going to wait for my beta. Have no FRERs in this country so can't test much before then anyway:shrug:

FXed for your beta test!

Tina I'm in the 2ww. 2 days post transfer. Originally I was all yeah I'm going to wait for the official test date. Now I'm hmmm I wonder when I could test - maybe I could test the night before the official test date. I know they say not to test early because stuff in your system shows that you're pregnant when you aren't - but I was on a natural cycle and just on pessacaries (these progesterone things). Anyway, mainly because I don't want someone else to deliver that news to me over the phone. I'd rather handle it myself when I'm at home.
So we'll see. Cassie, it's interesting you got positives 5 days post transfer. And I'm guessing they've just gotten darker lines since?

Wow girls how exciting!!

Kat, sorry that you didn't get any Frosties :( though it does only take one and it's a good thing that the one embryo that you had was great quality! Are you having any symptoms?

Miss cassie, congrats on your BFP! 5 days is early to get a positive, you must have a great little sticky one in there. Hope I'm in your position in a couple of weeks time!

Miranda, crossing my fingers that it has worked for you! It's so tough not to test early, I started bleeding 6 days after transfer so I didn't really get a chance to test early but I knew it hasn't worked anyway deep down.

Excited for you girls!

Xx

Hi ladies
I am definately out I tested my temperature this morning so low especially will extra progesterone pressaries Blood test tomorrow so I will know officially then. It is a joke the about of money we all spent and what we have to go through.

I am so depressed at the moment after five ivf and two fet we got one daughter but should it be this hard. Why can't I be past this nightmare
God is not fair

:( unlucky, so sorry that you're feeling like you're out. Just out of curiosity, have you had further testing done to find out why the embryos aren't implanting? I understand exactly how you're feeling so I am sending you super big hugs and good luck for your blood test. You never know, miracles do sometimes happen xx

Unlucky I'm sorry, its beyond hard when others seem to have so easy. I can't remember if you got any frosties?
Remember I'm about a week in front of you. Last weekend I was so unsure of the future. Do we don't we try again, is it just not meant to happen??? The hormones unsettle us to. This weekend I'm fairly sure we will use our frosties but call it a day beyond that.

Unlucky has af arrvied? If not temp isn't always an accurate way to know I wouldn't couldn't yourself out good luck tomorrow!

Tina with 5 ivf we only got two good quality blastocyst. One resulted in my daughter and the other bfn this current cycle. We didn't do testing because I have stage three endo and low amh so we kindof have our reasons for the bad quality embryos.

Thanks girls for the support. Trying to convince dh to do another cycle. He said he is done but ultimately if I want it he will be supportive. Trying to convince myself this is the last last go after that probably need to accept that I can't have anymore kids !

Just feeling so awful today but hopefully makes me prepared for the bad news tomorrow!

Tommyg I am glad you will use the frosties and will try again.

Really hope I get another good go!

Unlucky...FXed that there is a chance your temp doesn't mean what you think it does. I can't even imagine going through 5 ivfs. I've thought this first one we've done has been tough and we aren't even through the thick of it.

AFM we are triggering tonight with Lupron and HCG. ER will be Monday morning. The whole Lupron and HCG both as triggers kind of took us by surprise. But we will roll with it. Go back tomorrow morning for bloodwork and pre op.

Unlucky.. oh boy 5 IVF's that's so tough. If you feel like you can do another round you should. You don't want to have any regrets. Maybe too early to talk about it yet I'm sure your husband will support u. I'm so hoping by some miracle you're not out.

Tammerzann.. good luck for Egg retrieval. Fx you get lots of good little eggs!

Unlucky I can see why DH is done trying. Give yourself a few days.
I'm certainly trying for a change of mindset DS has always been regarded as "our first" he was never meant to be our only I always thought he would be a big brother one day but I'm now trying to think of him as "our only".
Hugs IVF is such a huge rollercoaster and I'm guessing like IUI the more times you try the harder it is to have hope.

I know my frosties are my last hope.

Im so sorry unlucky :hugs: it really does feel like a kick in the teeth when it fails :(

Have you done another test to confirm it?

Tammerzan fx for your egg pick up! Hoping you have lots of awesome eggies!

Cassie, it's interesting you got positives 5 days post transfer. And I'm guessing they've just gotten darker lines since?

My tests have been getting darker and darker since day 5 im 10dp today and my test line is darker than the control line. Im hoping that both have stuck!

How are you feeling?

Thanks girls!

Misscassie I haven't done another test don't want to waste money. My job share partner had similar situation but no endo. She had one baby through ivf then for Annabel the x second one no eggs. Once she accepted three is her family she fell pregnant naturally. I know I can't with endo and without the pill my periods are so painful.

Tammer all the best!

Misscassie I think you have a good Chance that both stuck. Hope it all goes well.

Tommyg you have quite a few frosties don't give up yet! I like you always wanted two!

Cassie.. I'm 3 days post transfer. Guess u don't count the transfer date as day 1.. If so I'll be 4. No symptoms. I'm trying not to think about it so I come on this forum! Ha ha ha! Trying not to read into anything and just waiting till I test. Will probably do a home pregnancy test but not till the end of next week near my official test date.

Did u feel any symptoms? I thought I felt a twinge in my tummy a day after but think it was just the way I was lying on the couch!

Kat, sorry that you didn't get any Frosties :( though it does only take one and it's a good thing that the one embryo that you had was great quality! Are you having any symptoms?

Yeah but it's still no garantee that I'll end up pregnant, just my chances are at their highest.

Not sure since I'm on the Crinone gel. I'd prefer not to get my hopes up based on symptom spotting and find out it's e.g. a BFN. So just waiting to see.

Hi ladies
I am definately out I tested my temperature this morning so low especially will extra progesterone pressaries Blood test tomorrow so I will know officially then. It is a joke the about of money we all spent and what we have to go through.

I am so depressed at the moment after five ivf and two fet we got one daughter but should it be this hard. Why can't I be past this nightmare
God is not fair

So sorry Unlucky, I'm hoping it's a fluke temp but understand your reaction:hugs:

Cassie.. I'm 3 days post transfer. Guess u don't count the transfer date as day 1.. If so I'll be 4. No symptoms. I'm trying not to think about it so I come on this forum! Ha ha ha! Trying not to read into anything and just waiting till I test. Will probably do a home pregnancy test but not till the end of next week near my official test date.

Did u feel any symptoms? I thought I felt a twinge in my tummy a day after but think it was just the way I was lying on the couch!

You count the day after transfer as day one.

I didnt have any symptoms until 4dp when i woke up feeling very very nauseouses and it didnt go away until i ate something. And i tested late that night i got a squinter if you put it uo to the light lol and ive had twinges and cramps since transfer.

I have evrrything crossed for you that this is your sticky bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->