Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

I think it attached?
Pic taken 5 mins after third morning wee20160201_104406.jpg

Kat your totally preggo that line is very clear to me on your last test!

Haha I meant to say pregnant my spell check wrote presto made me laugh

Yes me too! It's deffo darker on the last test, I would say you're preggers lady!!

xx

I think I am in denial... I'll post tomorrow's if I get another darker I'll believe it...

Thanks for being so supportive all I really needed to reach out today to others on the IVF roundabout abnd I can't tell you what your comments mean to me.

Also I'm the second Kat haha so to Kat I wish you the best for your Friday beta

Xxx

Kat sorry I got your beta date wrong, I am struggling to keep everything straight, so much going on! x Good luck on Friday! :)

Kat F that looks like a definite positive to me, and it is getting darker so I think you are safe that it is not the trigger!!! Congrats!

Ivy and Unlucky I am so sorry....I hope you both have success with your next cycles very soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well....I am feeling a bit unmotivated this Monday morning!

I think I am in denial... I'll post tomorrow's if I get another darker I'll believe it...

Thanks for being so supportive all I really needed to reach out today to others on the IVF roundabout abnd I can't tell you what your comments mean to me.

Also I'm the second Kat haha so to Kat I wish you the best for your Friday beta

Xxx

It looks pretty promising Kat F, FXed:flower:

Yeah so confusing with 2 Kats now, it's Gymnasium/High School all over again for me:haha: I think the solution back then was the other one was called either by her first or middle name and everyone called me by my Ukrainian last name (although now I'm married so I've gotten a Danish last name now:winkwink:) Thanks:flower:

Kat sorry I got your beta date wrong, I am struggling to keep everything straight, so much going on! x Good luck on Friday! :)

Kat F that looks like a definite positive to me, and it is getting darker so I think you are safe that it is not the trigger!!! Congrats!

Ivy and Unlucky I am so sorry....I hope you both have success with your next cycles very soon!

Hope everyone else is doing well....I am feeling a bit unmotivated this Monday morning!

No problem ewwg, there's also a lot of people on this thread so it can be hard to completely keep track:hugs: Thanks :flower:

Sorry you're feeling unmotivated:hugs:

AFM my MIL was by yesterday to help us clean the apartment so it's good to show perspective buyers Tuesday (my in-laws and their friends decided to sell it instead of finding a new renter since they can make lots of money selling it now). By the time she came by, I'd been standing for a very long time and was doing the dishes since our washer stinks right now and hadn't washed everything good. At one point she gave me more stuff to wash and I told her it may need to wait since I was starting to get back pain (my back has been slightly dodgy since a horseback riding accident some years ago). She pretty much said well she thinks I should just wash those things instead because it needs to get done. I could feel I really needed a break and sat down to take 10-15 minutes when she started meddling and said I should do exercises instead so I can keep on cleaning. By this time DH had gotten back from buying a few moving boxes. I told her firmly I needed a break. She then tried again and I had to say it again, firmer and raised my voice a bit. She then stopped. It's just so annoying because DH also has issues with his back but when he mentions it, it's her poor little baby and he needs to take it easy when it hurts and get messages yada yada. Me, nope no sympathy, I should just do exercises so I can clean more:trouble: I will say though that our last "altercation" was 4 years ago where she was mixing into what DH and I decided to spend money on during a trip to England we took with her and my FIL so it's a rareish occurence.

Congrats to the BFP's
Sorry for all of the BFN's
7 for PGD testing sounds pretty good ewwwg!

AFM today or tomorrow should be CD 1 still doing Lupron injections and I should begins stims this weekend. There isn't too much going on this week for me.

Kat, sorry you're having MIL issues. I think that's how mums are with their boys. My MIL is the exact same with my husband. Honestly, he's 34 and she treats him like he's a 10 year old boy. I just roll my eyes and get on with it haha.

AFM - got the phone call this afternoon to say that transfer will be on Saturday! Just 5 more sleeps to go xx

Wow this thread moves fast!
Congrats cassie, great beta! When is your next beta?
Congrats to you and welcome kat f!
Ewwg I'm so excited to hear the final number! Fx fx!
Kat sorry about your mil, does she know that you are pupo? I would think that alone would make her understand that when you need a rest, you should take it.
Tina that is so close! I feel like fet cycle moves sooooo slow, I can't imagine only having 5 days left! How many will you transfer?
Unlucky and ivy, I'm so sorry. What are your upcoming plans?

If I forgot someone I'm sorry! This thread moves quick!

Afm, I'm on my 5th day of lupron. I'm expecting af anytime this week. She definitely decides when she wants to come! But I'm hoping she shows a little earlier this cycle so we can get started! I have to call in on cd1 and decrease my lupron and add in my estradiol patches. It feels like forever away until I will be ready for fet, and it's driving me crazy. I'm not working right now, so I don't have much to do to pass my time! I think my stim cycle went by faster because of the constant monitoring appointments. Has anyone had any side effects of lupron? I'm trying to decide if it's lupron or coincidence. I have had heartburn, on and off headaches, and feel very tired. I'm super groggy dragging myself out of bed every day. Anyone else?

Kat, sorry you're having MIL issues. I think that's how mums are with their boys. My MIL is the exact same with my husband. Honestly, he's 34 and she treats him like he's a 10 year old boy. I just roll my eyes and get on with it haha.

AFM - got the phone call this afternoon to say that transfer will be on Saturday! Just 5 more sleeps to go xx

Mine's 38, turning 39 in July:dohh: It's just amazing, he's not even the youngest, he's actually the middle child of 3 boys. Sorry your MIL seems similiar in that respect. I just didn't get why my MIL wasn't the slightest bit empathetic to my back issues :nope:

Yay, so exciting:happydance: Hope you manage to get through the wait until then :winkwink:

Kat sorry about your mil, does she know that you are pupo? I would think that alone would make her understand that when you need a rest, you should take it.

Yep she knows but it doesn't seem to matter:dohh: I still think she doesn't get infertility and therefore isn't very understanding of the whole IVF process. She started in her mid-20s having babies, all 3 came easily to her. So she has no idea really:nope: Plus she's a complete cleaning-aholic:wacko:

Afm, I'm on my 5th day of lupron. I'm expecting af anytime this week. She definitely decides when she wants to come! But I'm hoping she shows a little earlier this cycle so we can get started! I have to call in on cd1 and decrease my lupron and add in my estradiol patches. It feels like forever away until I will be ready for fet, and it's driving me crazy. I'm not working right now, so I don't have much to do to pass my time! I think my stim cycle went by faster because of the constant monitoring appointments. Has anyone had any side effects of lupron? I'm trying to decide if it's lupron or coincidence. I have had heartburn, on and off headaches, and feel very tired. I'm super groggy dragging myself out of bed every day. Anyone else?

Totally get that, that's how I felt when doing down regulation for IVF #1 (it was long protocol). Hopefully AF will show up a bit earlier and you'll soon ready to have your FET.

As for Lupron I've never been on it so can't help much there:nope:

Danser and froggyfrog i've been spotting for a few days my cd1 is going to be tomorrow or wed we will be so close together in our cycle!

Froggyfrog, CD1 will be here before you know it then you can concentrate on getting that eggy preggy! We are transferring 1 embryo as that's all we have left! Hoping this is the one or else we have to start all over again

Xx

Almost and danser, how many are you transferring? My dr only wants me to transfer one.

Tina I hope it works for you the thought of starting of over is not something I want to even think of we have 2 so I hope it will work the first time but if not then Def the second

Home and resting after my ER this morning. Little painful down there but that's what the pain meds are for I guess. I will survive. Preliminary good news is that they got 28 eggs. Not sure how many are mature yet but I'm liking the odds so far.

What a great number! Are you doing icsi?

Yup ICSI, PGS and PGD. DH and I are both CF carriers.

And just to update my RE called to check on me and 24 of the eggs were mature! I wasn't expecting that number to be so high. Last scan that I had some of them were a little on the small side. Looking forward to seeing how many fertilized!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->