Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

So sorry again unlucky, you're such a strong woman for going through 5 IVFs. I can completely understand where your husband is coming from but he's a great man for standing by you and understanding that you'd like another shot at it. My OH didn't want to do another round after our first failure because he couldn't stand seeing me so upset again.
Have you looked into getting surgery to correct the endo? Another girl who I speak to on B and B has just had surgery before starting IVF to increase her chances of success.

Tammerzan, best of luck for your retrieval!

AFM... Finally got a solid smiley this morning! Looks like transfer will be Friday at the latest eeek I'm excited!

Xx

So exciting Tina baby dust and lots of luck coming your way for friday! Hope the week Flys by for you.

AFM had super slight spotting I'm sure my af will come right on time for wednesday. I will be taking progesterone and baby asprin I didn't take the asprin with my first ivf so that's new.

Thank you almost! So what's the next step for you after AF arrives? Xx

Hi all,

I hope you don't mind me joining this group....

So I'm at the end of my ICSI fresh (well almost at the end) at 6dp3dt with beta on 6 Feb this Saturday. This is my 4th Fresh in 5 years, 2nd fresh in 2011 ended up with my 4 year old son :). I feel like somewhat of an IVF veteran these days with the record going like this, one fresh ending in chemical, three frosties from that none made it to transfer, then another fresh ended up with my son (hooray), two years ago we transferred a frostie from his cycle and that was negative. Last May I had another fresh, that ended with no viables and no frosties (booo). It took me a year to get over that so here I am today, after a 6 cell embryo transfer on day 3 and I'm pretty sure no frosties. If this one doesn't take I'm back to fresh again (ugh).

Anyway, for this cycle, I have been getting BFPs since 4dp3dt, and am sure it is just the trigger because I've tested on FRER and they are a highly sensitive test.

I will test again today and see what comes, with my son my test at 4dp3dt and 6dp3dt were all negative eventually got a bfp on 11dp3dt.

It's amazing how cycles can be so different.

Let me know you're thoughts on the trigger???

Welcome Kat F - your beta test is 2 days before mine!! I have no symptoms - but don't expect any I know some people are different and get twinges etc. trying to hold off testing even though I did a frozen transfer and don't have any trigger shot in my system. Oh my god the wait is so slow. Got to keep busy this week!!!

Hi all,
Tomorrow I go for my beta and I'm convinced that it will be BFN. I tested with a cheap internet test on 8dp5dt and it was stark white. Felt like it was a waste to test again. Plus, I wanted to enjoy being pupo for a few more days. Today I've been having cramps, pretty steadily all day, exactly like I have right before AF. I had cramping before my BFP with my son, but it was 4 days before beta and they were sharp cramps, much stronger than what I have now, and they were inconsistent.
So, after talking with my husband, we decided that we are going to do one last fresh cycle and hopefully transfer 2 blasts. We got pregnant with my son on a fresh cycle but no luck with FETs. The frozen ones were even PGD'd but still haven't taken. I'd rather take my chances on the fresh. This would be my 4th IVF. I had 3 FETs.
Good luck to the rest of you ladies!

Ivy - I know it's hard (and I'm need to take my own advice too!) but try not to look into any signs. You're still in there with a chance.
Wow interesting your fresh turned out to be your son and your Frozen FET's were even pre genetic screened. We screened out embryos too but this is our first transfer.
They say frozen transfers are more successful. Maybe everyone is different. Fingers crossed for u!!!

Thanks Miranda! I haven't had any symptoms either. Except the headaches but surely from the Crinone that stuff is revolting, but essential...

IvyEffer hang in there you might just have a late implanter... I have never had any luck with FET either. If this one doesn't stick it's another fresh (I think) for me which is fine although expensive..

Gosh this thread moves so fast! :) Welcome Kat F!!

Ivy good luck with your beta tomorrow, hope you get good news! And Unlucky, I really hope you have a late implanter and get a happy surprise with your beta. If not, I hope you can have another go when you are ready. It is so unfair you've gone through so many cycles.

Cassie with lines like that I am curious to see if you have twins in there! Good luck with your beta!

Kat thinking of you for your Tuesday beta as well.

Good luck to those who just triggered and have egg retrieval in the coming days, wishing you all lots of nice mature eggs!

Infertility really is a rough road to travel, and even though I've been lucky to have a child, I still sometimes have a hard time with those to whom it comes so easy. I hope we all get to have the children that we hope for. x

AFM so far 6 embryos were biopsied on day 5, and 2 more are going to be looked at tomorrow for possible biopsy. 3 were discarded today. I am hopeful that at least one of the biopsied ones will come back normal and be our take home baby. Froggy, you mentioned the PGD....I am doing it because I have a chromosome problem that leads to a high rate of abnormalities, miscarriages, or trisomy 13 in the worst case, so we test to hopefully avoid implanting embryos with these issues. For "normal" women I don't think testing is necessary/advised unless you have advanced maternal age (like 40+).

Good luck with your 7 eewg. Surely one of those is a take home baby

Wow so much happening right now!

Tina I just have to call my nurse but I don't think I start anything until cycle day 10 which would be bloodwork and a ultrasound.

That's a great number MissCassie you must be on cloud nine :)

Ivy I am so sorry. I also got a BFN. I had a crying feast yesterday. We have had 5 ivf and 2 FET.

To save me balling my eyes out dh has agreed to do another cycle. Probably take a month or two break and cycle in April. Want to lose weight and have vitamins !

Ivy when will you cycle next.

Misscassie great number!

All the best ladies going to take a break from the forum need to regroup and recharge. So disheartened!

Unlucky sending hugs. Fingers crossed if you do try again that it works. But I think you have to decide where you are going to draw the line and move on as a family of 3.
I'd say if you go for one more IVF be clear in your head that is the last. The effort, money and stress must be putting a huge strain on you both.
Good luck

Unlucky, sending you the biggest hugs sweetheart. I think it's a good idea that you take a break from the boards, concentrate on your little family and then try again like you said in a couple of months time

Kat_F, good luck to you! I hope those positive tests aren't the trigger playing mean tricks on you. I tested out the trigger with my first round of ICSI and it was gone in less than a week. I have a good feeling about you!

Misscassie!!! Amazing news from your BETA! You must be so happy, have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Good luck to the ladies getting their BETA today :) :)

AFM - going to call the hospital this morning to inform them of my positive ovulation test and book a date for transfer!! It's all happening so quickly, I am excited but very anxious. This will be our only shot at FET before starting a fresh transfer

xx

Welcome Kat_F, FXed for your beta on Saturday! That's the day after mine:winkwink:

Sorry about your BFN Ivy:hugs:

ewwg FXed for your remaining embies! And my beta is on Friday, not Tuesday:winkwink: I had my ET on a Saturday (23/1) and they wait with a beta until 13-14 days after.

Congrats Cassie!

Unlucky that sounds like a good plan:hugs: Glad your DH seems a bit more on board with doing 1 last fresh IVF. Hope you enjoy your break although I'll miss seeing you around here:hugs:

Thanks Tina - best of luck with your FET planning :)

I got a darker line on a FRER today at 6dp3dt and a negative on a digi. So that puts my HCG between 6-50. Testing again in the AM hope it isn't that pesky trigger playing tricks.

Kat_F, do you have a picture of your positive test? If the lines are getting darker rather than lighter I'd deffo say that you're preggers!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->