Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

That's amazing! 24 mature! That Def gives you great odds for a high number of frosties for baby 2!

Froggy, almostthere and Danser not long now 'till it's all happening. Those first two weeks of stimms are hectic so take some time to put your feet up. Can't wait to follow your stories of stimm right to PUPO :)

Tina same for you, not long till transfer! Can't wait to hear what your embies looked like on the day. Same day as my beta. Let's hope we both get good results on the day x

Kat that is really annoying when people don't get it that 1) you are the oven (i.e. with a bun) and 2) just back off already? My MIL is pretty good, but sometimes can come over at the wrong time and always talks about how she got preggars at 18 with my DH and didn't know for 6 months didn't put on weight etc and for me it takes IVF (i.e. no accidents and months of hell) and I get BIG preggards... like an elephant lol.. HUGE...

Tammerzan WOW 24 eggs and all mature! Those are some great numbers. Plenty of chances there :).

AFM my test the same this morning, still darker, but maybe same darkness as yesterday? I'll post pic later, surely this is real though? but I'm so early? 7dp3dt?

Go Tammerzan! That's lots of numbers for u to test! Look forward to hearing about the updates. Hoes to show different people respond better to the meds and it all depends. I only got 4 and 6 each time.

Kat - well both Kats really. I don't think any in law situation is perfect. There's definite frustrations I have. I decided to really cut out my drinking when we were TTC and twice my MIL would say you're not pregnant are you?. Ok I was overly sensitive but it was the way it came out and then having to say no I'm not just was heartbreaking because it was at crucial times. And we're doing IVF due to my husband's male factor and not once did I ever get a whiff of being pregnant and during IVF she says well you might get pregnant naturally too. Made me think my husband didn't completely fill her in on the whole story. In two years I didn't once fall pregnant. It ain't going to happen with my older eggs and him being older!!!

Anyway, try not to let that worry me. A lot of people don't understand how hard it can be falling pregnant unless they've struggled with it themselves - or had a close friend go through it!

Kat F congrats on getting positives. And Kat when is your official beta test date? Must be soon?

And Cassie.. Wonder with that high beta do u have twins. Unlikely but it can happen!

Wow Tam that's a crazy good number! Congrats!

Froggyfrog my dr only suggests one just like last time plus I'm very petite and would be afraid to carry twins I'm around 106lbs and 5 foot 3 haha

Wow Tammer that is amazing!!! Congrats!

How nice so many of you are starting your cycles together, it is much nicer to have cycle buddies!

Kat F yay for your BFP! :)

My money is on Cassie having 2 in there as well!!

I always had headaches with lupron, but it usually helped to drink a bunch of water.

AFM, we ended up with 8 being biopsied!! I am so pleased with this result, now we have a two week wait for results of testing. Hopefully, if we have some normals, I'll be transferring in March! Anyone else think they'll be transferring around then?

And Cassie.. Wonder with that high beta do u have twins. Unlikely but it can happen!

I might have twins i transferred 2 embies so its a possibility :)

Your getting close to your beta! I have every crossed for you :)

Ewwg thats a great number to have sent for biopsy hopefully you get a lovely number of perfect embryos! I think that wait will be worse than the tww.

Unlucky and ivfer im so sorry about both of you bfn :( its absolutely heartbreaking.

Im glad your hubby has agreed to do another cycle which im sure you will get your take home baby.

Wow, if you don't check this thread for a few hours there is so much to catch up on haha!

Tammerzan!! 24 eggs is amazing!! You should definitely have lots of frosties to play with if this IVF doesn't work out. We got 8 eggs, I feel like I underesponded to the meds. Because I was 27 at the time which is still considered young for IVF the doctors started me on a low dose and I guess it didn't do the trick. They thought I would respond really well and it just didn't work out that way.

MissCassie, so excited for you! When is your first scan to check how many are in there?

Kat_F, can't wait to see your next test! I know it's tough to not believe it until it's proven type thing but wait it out, I am sure you will have a positive BETA!

AFM - had terrible ovulation cramping last night, the deed has most definitely happened. Just counting down to transfer now, 4 days to go!

xx

Oh my god, there's no denying that! Congratulations missus :) :)

xx

Kat F!!! No denying that line!!! Is that First Response? Or was in Pregnosis that other one on the market.

Forgot to add - that's so exciting I'm really happy for u!! Whoooo hooo good baby dust going around on this thread.

Morning ladies!

Unlucky congrats on your new job!

I'm at work so can't give lots of responses woke up with full flow this morning so excited to call y ivf nurse it came a day early so nice surprise to start a day sooner than planned. My progesterone should be coming in the mail tomorrow if all goes right!

woohoo! How exciting almost, you'll be joining everyone in the 2WW in no time at all!

How did the ladies get on who were getting BETAs today?

xx

Tammerzan congrats on getting so many eggs:happydance: Wish I could produce that many:haha:

Kat that is really annoying when people don't get it that 1) you are the oven (i.e. with a bun) and 2) just back off already? My MIL is pretty good, but sometimes can come over at the wrong time and always talks about how she got preggars at 18 with my DH and didn't know for 6 months didn't put on weight etc and for me it takes IVF (i.e. no accidents and months of hell) and I get BIG preggards... like an elephant lol.. HUGE..

Sorry you're having similiar issue with your MIL:hugs: If she's really driving you nuts, maybe politely tell her you've heard this story before and it isn't helpful while you're going through IVF?

My narcissistic mother is similiar to your MIL, she tells me constantly how she had no issues conceiving her 6 kids (she started when she was 18), even me at age 41 and she doesn't get why I'm having issues at 35-36:dohh:

Congrats on your BFP, H&H 9 months! Hoping it's a sticky bean and you're now free of your MILs annoying stories:haha:

Kat - well both Kats really. I don't think any in law situation is perfect. There's definite frustrations I have. I decided to really cut out my drinking when we were TTC and twice my MIL would say you're not pregnant are you?. Ok I was overly sensitive but it was the way it came out and then having to say no I'm not just was heartbreaking because it was at crucial times. And we're doing IVF due to my husband's male factor and not once did I ever get a whiff of being pregnant and during IVF she says well you might get pregnant naturally too. Made me think my husband didn't completely fill her in on the whole story. In two years I didn't once fall pregnant. It ain't going to happen with my older eggs and him being older!!!

Anyway, try not to let that worry me. A lot of people don't understand how hard it can be falling pregnant unless they've struggled with it themselves - or had a close friend go through it!

So sorry yours is also a pain about it:hugs: That's just crazy, you'd think that if she knows your TTCing, that you'd of course either be limiting your drinking or not drinking at all since it isn't good for TTCing, not only for when you're pregnant. But perhaps women only stopped/limited drinking once they were pregnant back then? But yeah, sounds like she doesn't know the whole story either but your DH is probably not exactly happy to tell her he's part of the problem: men think they're less men if there's a sperm issue:dohh: Maybe tell her that you'll let her know and until then you don't feel like discussing it?

I remember how bad my MIL (and partly my FIL) was before DH got her to back off. She was forever spouting the "Just relax and it'll happen" mantra:nope: I remember after my HSG in November 2014 I was telling her how it went and mentioned how the Dr was telling me the HSG will go easier if I relax - somehow MIL heard it in another way and said "See that's what I've been telling you, just relax and you'll get pregnant!":dohh: Then there was the time shortly before our 6th IUI that FIL and MIL had been telling us we just need to think positive because "....there's nothing wrong with either of you!" So had to explain unexplained infertility to them yet again because they don't seem to understand it - I doubt they do at this point despite the fact I've given them pamphlets to read on the subject. They kept on with their positivity and how they've heard "so many couples" conceive after adoption because "they relaxed" (the true amount that get pregnant after adoption is around 6% I think). They also started talking about this couple they semi know (think the woman in the couple was a daughter of some neighbours?) that was about to give up and need IVF when they got pregnant on their 6th IUI so of course that could happen for me, despite the fact the said couple is at least 5-6 years younger than DH and I (6th IUI didn't work for me, I think they were suprised). DH had a talk with them after I told him I couldn't take it anymore and got them to stop these lines of conversation. They've finally layed off, I don't care at this point how much they get it, just as long as they stop spouting this total BS to us and hopefully learn it's not helpful and won't say it to any other couples dealing with infertility:nope: Sorry, rant over:nope:

But so true, unless they've been through it or have had a close friend or family member, they just have no idea:nope:

Congrats Kat F!

I had my injections class this morning for the menopur. I am waiting for CD1 I've been cramping since yesterday it should be here soon. Meanwhile I have my baseline b/w and ultrasound on Friday. If that goes well I start the menopur on Saturday evening.

Congrats Kat F!

I had my injections class this morning for the menopur. I am waiting for CD1 I've been cramping since yesterday it should be here soon. Meanwhile I have my baseline b/w and ultrasound on Friday. If that goes well I start the menopur on Saturday evening.

Good luck Danser! I did menopur as well. :hugs:

AFM...got a call from the lab and 14 fertilized!! :thumbup: Hope those embies keep on a growing! Next update will be Saturday on how many made it to day 5 for biopsy.

14 is a great amount! I'm sure you'll have a good handful to biopsy. Grow enbies grow!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"