Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

FX for you Kat
Congrats Miranda.

I am still waiting for the withdrawal bleeding after the week on BCP, on Tuesday they said it should be here any minute. I have a baseline blood work and u/s tomorrow. I really hope I can start stimming on Saturday as planned and the delayed period doesn't affect things I feel so stressed over it.

I read somewhere on here that (maybe it was post your successes here) she was finally pregnant she joked she had like post traumatic stress and it took her a long time to enjoy the pregnancy because it had been such a long hard road to get there. So we have to give ourselves some credit. Seeing BFN's knock you around so much.

I really really REALLY hope you get good news tomorrow. You deserve your BFP Kat! Oh our husband's sounds similar. That's the stress u don't need. We were staying in a gated house in Cape Town on our honeymoon my friend was away for the weekend and he's gone in the water and the whole electric key didn't work. We had an international flight the next day and all our passports were inside. Didn't know her number her phone was inside. Long story but we eventually got in after walking to a supermarket and changing the batteries. Ahhh drama.

Thanks miranda:hugs:

Wow yeah that sounds like something mine would do. Can't fault their timing, that is if it's to stress us out as much as possible:winkwink:

I did manage to get a hold of someone at the office although they were technically closed when I arrived (they close at 1 PM:wacko:), one guy helped me anyway so did manage to get the key card (he walked me down to make sure I was telling the truth). Although found out DH had put our unused (and therefore still folded up) moving boxes in the car so it was blocking the whole back window:dohh: So had to take them up to the apartment with me as if I drove with the car like that, I'd risk either a fine or an accident as there are many cyclists. Hope that if I am by some miracle pregnant that carrying those 5-6 boxes didn't mess anything up:wacko:

Kat sorry that you're feeling discouraged. I'm feeling similar - today at 8dp5dt I've been feeling AF type cramps and AF would be due today normally so I'm finding it difficult to stay positive now. I kind of want to test out of curiosity but I like the thought of being PUPO so want to hold on to that for as long as possible. 6 more days until OTD!! X

Sorry you're feeling similiar Elz, it really stinks:hugs: Hoping we're both wrong though:winkwink:

FX for you Kat
Congrats Miranda.

I am still waiting for the withdrawal bleeding after the week on BCP, on Tuesday they said it should be here any minute. I have a baseline blood work and u/s tomorrow. I really hope I can start stimming on Saturday as planned and the delayed period doesn't affect things I feel so stressed over it.

Thanks danser:flower: FXed you soon start your bleeding and everything looks good for you to start stimming Saturday.

Kat when are you going to have your blood taken to see if this round worked? Good luck!

AFM my mail order pharmacy must have made a mistake so my crinone is back to just 30 dollars now it's a matter of receiving the package it's coming tomorrow but because of temperatures I didn't want it left outside when I'm at work so we have to sign we will probably have to pick it up if they can't catch my husband or i. After tomorrow I have a week until things start moving I can't wait but I'm so nervous of it not working but I know that attitude is no good I almost feel like maybe I should have been on meds but we picked natural since I don't have any infertility issues although my tests for that were back in 2012 so there is the what if and I only got two frosties at age 22 so I feel like that's so low for a young healthy wlman. Anyway that's my little rant from here on out I have to be positive and hopeful that this can work it has to w will be close to broke after! Haha

Kat thinking of you today for your beta, I really hope it's a good number for you x I bet your DH is nervous and stressed too hence the little mistakes coming in for you right now :)

Elz not long until your beta too...

Almost wow! All that stress they created and now you have the Crinone!! Hopefully that's the only stress for you this cycle. I started this cycle thinking well if this doesn't work then I can try again in March, we will find the money. Crazy right? Why can't we enjoy every little success? Because one thing falls out of line, and we start all over again from the start. But - I'm sure it will be just fine and not long until it all gets going for you :)

MissCassie do you get a second Beta and if so when is that one?

Danser hope the cycle can start for you soon, it is so frustrating waiting for your body to hurry up.

My second beta was on the 3rd and it came back at 516 :) from 227. So it doubled.

And i have done another this morning will uodate later

Nice beta results Cassie! Not that u know about them but they sound good!! I reckon your two little son babies both stuck. When can you find out if you've got twins for sure?
Twins would be so exciting! They grow up together and the best of friends.

Almost.. I know your mind jumps to that way of thinking but I honesty believe every cycle is different. We had success with our 1st then went again a month's break after - exact same drugs and protocol and my Dr ended up calcelling it because she said you're not responding so well. I asked how come, what did I do blah blah and she said nothing.. It's the ovaries and every month is different.. Swings and roundabouts she said. She increased the dose slightly the next time. I'm sure they would be able to tweak things if u had to do another fresh cycle. Beaides u won't have to because i think this frozen transfer will work!!

Thanks miranda that makes me feel better positive thinking vibes to us all right!

Hope everyone had a good night's sleep I'm hoping for a day off tomorrow getting a snow storm finally hahaha as long as it doesn't storm on transfer day I'll be good with the days off from work haha.

I just had to get up in the middle of the night to pee, but I don't care because I got a BFP!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
The clearblue digi test I used had expired since June 2015, but I'm thinking if it was inaccurate it's more likely to be a false negative than a false positive, surely?! I'm clutching at that anyway until I manage to buy another on at the weekend!
Pleeeeeeeease be sticky baby!!! X

Wow lots to catch up on!

Congrats Elz and Miranda on your BFPs! This is quite a lucky thread it seems! :)

Kat good luck to you tomorrow, I hope you get your BFP as well!

I hope the preggo ladies are feeling good, and that cycles hurry up and cooperate for those of you waiting to start meds! Waiting is the worst part of all this, we are always waiting for something!

AFM I just got back from a 2 day work trip, no other news, still waiting on biopsy results. My nurse gave me a tentative transfer date of March 22 if we have something to transfer, but that is still TBD. Lots going on at work and the weekend is just around the corner so hopefully that will keep me busy while I wait for results.

Happy (almost) Friday all! x

Nice beta results Cassie! Not that u know about them but they sound good!! I reckon your two little son babies both stuck. When can you find out if you've got twins for sure?
Twins would be so exciting! They grow up together and the best of friends.

I go for my first scan on the 18th feb to discover how many are in there.. but i reckon there is only 1 and so does my fs as the numbers arent high for multiples apparently.. but who knows! everyones different.

how are you feeling since your BFP?

Elz, amazing news woohoo!!! So happy for you, I told you on your journal that embryo grading doesn't matter didn't I :) :) Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months.

Cassie, great numbers on your BETA! This seems to be such a positive thread, so many ladies getting BFPs right now. Long may it continue.

Almost, I was relatively young too when we did our first round (I was 27) and told that I would respond really well to the meds but only ended up with 1 frostie. If this cycle doesn't work and we have to start a fresh I will definitely be asking for the meds to be amended because I don't think I reacted as positively as they first thought. Keep your chin up hun, I'm sure it'll work out for you.

AFM - Transfer is TOMORROW!!! I am scared, I won't lie. The thought of getting another negative is already freaking me out though I know that is no attitude to have if I want a positive. Must remain calm and have happy thoughts :)

xx

Im hoping this thread turns lucky and we all get our bfps! That would be absolutely amazing!

Im quite happy with my betas.
I started freaming out yesterday as i the muacle in my back which flares up before af was really sore.. and thought the witch qas going to come.. but it went away today so im very releaved.

Tina - good luck for your FET tomorrow! I have everything crossed for you and hope you get your bfp very soon. I understand about being nervouse about a bfn.. my last transfer ended in a chemical so i was very worried about the same thing happening.
Just try to relax i know its not easy.

Kat079 - hope your beta goes well today!
Fx you get your :bfp:

Tina good luck on your transfer today!!!!! Let's hope the good vibes going around on this thread keep spreading!! Remember it's a seed in a jam sandwich! Fingers crossed.

Miss Cassie.. So happy your betas are good. I guess just carrying one (if your Dr thinks it's more likely just one) it's a slightly easier pregnancy with less complications than twins. Just trying to look on the bright side for u! I'm sure you're stoked though to be pregnant.

Kat79.. How did u go today??? I just so so so hope u have good news to share.

You asked how I was feeling after BFP - I still don't believe I'm pregnant so had to do another hot this morning. Now it's sinking in but I want to get that beta test on Monday. It's hard to get too excited at each step (this is all new territory for me I've never had a positive test).. I just know there's lots more molestones we need to still make. So very cautiously optimistic.

OK I'm so excited...... :bfp: for me :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::dance::dance::yipee::yipee::headspin::headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

Now the fun part: how to tell DH:thumbup:

amazing news Kat!!! Ahhhh enjoy telling your DH and hope you guys have a wonderful weekend celebrating. Did you have any symptoms Kat? Or were you fully expecting your period to arrive?

xx

Oh Kat!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know how to add any fun stuff on the phone like those icons.. But if I did I'll be doing leaps of joy for u. You must be sooooooooo happy! How are you going to tell him?!!!! I'm honestly so happy for u!

Thanks everyone:hugs:

The thing I noticed most was some days after my ET (don't recall exactly when), I totally went off candy and chips which I normally love (and to a lesser degree soda) - every time I look at a bag of chips or candy I just get this total "Do not want!" and my tongue curls back to block my throat, too weird :haha: Only healthy to reasonably healthy food allowed it seems:winkwink: I had it with my CP after IVF #1 as well (which lessened closer to my beta, a sign it was a CP I guess) although I was doubting if it was an actual pregnancy symptom for me or the Crinone gel messing with my head or what:winkwink: Plus my appetite has been gradually increasing:wacko: I also had some pinching in my uterus area (one especially nasty one although I don't recall what dp2dt it was:shrug:) and some very light cramping as well. Otherwise not much else really:shrug: No huge amount of CM (yet!), almost no nausea to speak of (yet!?).

If I remember anything else, I'll be sure to mention it:winkwink: Right now I'm just so super excited:happydance:

I have no idea how to tell DH as he's at work and texted me asking about if I got the result yet:wacko: Too bad I didn't plan something beforehand just in case, now I'm too excited to think straight:haha: Anyone have any good ideas for a DH at work? Although I'd love to see his face. I'm picking him up later today.

BTW we're going to DH's grandmother's birthday tomorrow and now I can't drink any wine, oh well :haha: Now I risk questions if I totally avoid wine. I'm almost tempted to tell his grandmother and everyone else but thinking maybe we should wait until we hit the 12 week mark? Probably can't avoid telling his parents and my narcissistic mother though since they knew I was going in for my beta today. Although my MIL will probably tell the grandmother anyway, I just don't want everyone to know just yet.

Oh wow!! Congrats all around Elz and Kat on your BFPs!!Xx

Thinking of you tomorrow Tina for your transfer :) great news everyone :)

Cassie great beta numbers I think single baby too. Bring on the scan!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->