Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

What was your beta kat??

Im so so excited for you!! And glad youve got a sticky bean in there :) i bet your on :cloud9:

danser - good luck on your upcoming cycle. Starting stims is always such an exciting time!

kat - huge congrats on your bfp!

tina - good luck with your transfer tomorrow! I know the feeling of being terrified of another negative but it is so important to stay as positive as you can. I know easier said than done. Let us know how it goes!

froggy - aunt flow ever comes when you want her to ... so irritating. I hope she arrives soon so you can get started.

elz - congrats on your bfp!

I feel like this thread is on a role for bfps. I hope I can keep that going.

AFM - my transfer went really good today. We transferred my 6aa and 3ab and they both survived the thaw and expanded back to 100%. My biggest fear was them not expanding so I'm very pleased. I'm on mandatory bed rest for 2 days so my hubby is taking care of me while I relax in bed. Here is a picture of my embies.
[URL=https://s1167.photobucket.com/user/akinner/media/2016-02-05_zpshltyvh7w.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q625/akinner/2016-02-05_zpshltyvh7w.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Look at those beauties ash so amazing just think those could be little siblings one day! Good luck!

Hi all

Got my beta today 11dt3dt is 92 so they were very happy with that. Back to the clinic on Wed for 2nd beta keep your fingers crossed the levels are increasing nicely

Kat that's an awesome way to tell him.. And I'm in the exactly the same boat. I wish we could wait like normal couples do when they are at the safe 3 month mark. EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO!!! I did tell my husband when we were doing the transfer ok let's not update anyone anymore because then they know too much. His friends know less than my friend's do! Let's give ourselves that space and buy some time incase it doesn't work. But obviously I needed support from a few of my really close friends they know I was doing a transfer but they don't know when. My sister asked flat out the other night when it was just me and her.. I thought it hadn't worked so I lied saying we haven't put one in yet. My Mum.. ahh I will probably break down and tell her when we get the beta result on Monday.. My husband's parents well we might wait. This is all unfamiliar territory I've never had a BFP. I think they do a 7 week scan with my fertility Dr and then she hands me over to a OB. I think we'll go an Obstetrician..

Yep it would be nice, makes me regret telling people we were TTCing and then that we needed assisted conception and mostly DH updating people:nope: Oh well, can't be undone. I can see the difficulty in answering your sister, that was really putting you on the spot. I'm in the same position with my narcissistic mother, DH's parents (that now know we got a BFP yesterday) and a friend. I'd say you should probably tell your mother and in-laws at about the same time as it may lead to hurt feelings later on if your in-laws found out your mother knew weeks/months in advance.

Can you get away with "I'm driving" rather than antibiotics excuse, for the record you can take antibiotics when pregnant but remember family don't know that bit.

Exactly what my DH came up with yesterday:haha: We may try that one, although normally I would have a single glass or 2 of wine even when driving but here's hoping no one will think too much about it.

I was more asking because if I did go with the antibiotics excuse people that know more about us doing IVF may question if you can take antibiotics when potentially pregnant.

Kat that's funny your dh was a bit embarrassed the shirt is a cute idea he must be thrilled.

Thanks ladies I have no when I ovulate so I'm just going to use opks just in case it happens early. Got my package with meds finally so excited :)

Yep he got a big smile even though it was a bit embarrassing:haha: Although he's trying to do the same and me and be cautiously positive until at least the 8 weeks scan, preferably until I actually hit 12 weeks when the biggest risk of m/c is past.

Glad to hear you got your meds:thumbup:

What was your beta kat??

Im so so excited for you!! And glad youve got a sticky bean in there :) i bet your on :cloud9:

Yeah I was so excited that I forgot to ask for the actual number:dohh: The nurse did say that it looked really good so I'm assuming it was a good, high number. She probably didn't think I'd be interested in the actual number so didn't say:shrug:

I'm so hoping it really is a sticky bean[-o< You'd think the chances of it sticking are really good based on what the nurse said yesterday and that the RE told me at ET it was a really top grade embie. I'll remain cautiously optimistic:winkwink: I think reading about others having m/c's and mmc's has made me a bit more cautious:nope:

ash: FXed you get your BFP this time, they look really good :dust: :dust:

Kat_F: FXed your beta increases! They don't do 2nd betas here apparently, don't know if it depends on how good the 1st beta is though :shrug:

Hi girls!

Ash those embryos look lovely! Congrats on being PUPO! We are officially 2WW buddies

I can confirm girls that I have an embryo on board and I am PUPO! Transfer went really well so now it's just a waiting game. My OTT is 17th Feb and my periods due around Valentine's Day

Xx

So exciting so many are pregnant I hope the rest of us are next!

I agree with everyone mentioning being cautious I didn't tell anyone besides dh of course until 12 weeks I find this common although some people do tell right away which always surprises me.

Tina congrats on being pupo it would be. great gift finding out your pregnant on vday! I should be ovulating around that time I'll find out my results end of Feb beginning of March I can't wait :)

Tina congrats on being PUPO that's so exciting! Come on there's enough baby dust going around here to come to u in bucketload's and everyone else coming up. Lots of sticky little pea in a jam sandwich vibes to u!

Kat 79 - yeah good point i think you're right we need to tell them at the same time.

Congrats Tina now rest and relax when you can give that embie time to burrow in :)

Ash great looking embies there x best of luck pupo ladies

Thank you girls! I've had a bit of bleeding this afternoon. Nothing much just a bit of red on my underwear. I can't remember whether I bled or not last time, is this normal after transfer? Xx

Tina I would call if your concerned I honestly don't remember I don't think I did.

Congrats on being PUPO tina, FXed :dust:

AFM was by my narcissistic mother's today after DH's grandmother's birthday as she had a few teeth removed and wanted us to come by and buy groceries. When we got there she went on and on about her teeth, the "foreigners" (she's a bit of a racist) and a bunch of other stuff (politics, how she's pissed my equally narcissistic brother is no contact with her ect.). Despite the fact DH told her last night we got a positive beta, not one "congratulations" to me and when she finally did ask about how I'm doing and I mentioned I was feeling tired that day (I try to not give her too much emotional ammunition) she started going on about how tired she is and went on and on. Oh yeah, at one point she was talking and said "... when you get pregnant." DH told her that I was but she ignored it and started talking about something else. Can't say I'm surprised by her reaction though. I think despite her fake attempts at being supportive, she's pissed the IVF worked.

I didn't bleed, but as almost said, I would call if you're concerned. The catheter might have caught on the way in/out? X

Kat I'm so sorry that your mother acted the way she did. You don't need people like that in your life, you need to be surrounded by positivity. Us girls are all here for you for that! X

Kat I'm so sorry that your mother acted the way she did. You don't need people like that in your life, you need to be surrounded by positivity. Us girls are all here for you for that! X

Too true:thumbup: I've also drastically reduced how much contact I have with her, precisely because of this selfish behavior. My siblings, especially my brother, are the exact same way and I'm practically no contact with them (easy since they live in the US and show pretty much 0 interest in treating me decently what with the constant put downs and passive-aggressive attitude).

Thanks Elz, I truely do appreciate it :hugs:

So happy for all the bfps and PUPOs in this thread. Exciting times for you all! :flower: :hugs:

AFM..today is day 5 and we got the results on our embies so far. They said they were able to biopsy one embie. But then they also said they are watching 9 as they aren't big enough to biopsy quite yet. The only thing my brain heard was the word "one" and I started crying after I hung up and told DH what they said. I know not all hope is lost but after having 14 fertilize I was expecting a bigger number to have to biopsy on day 5. Anyone else have to wait til day 6?

Ahh tammerzan, don't lose hope just yet! It's still early days. It does only take one embryo to create that beautiful BFP. Keeping you in my thoughts

Thanks girls for your words of support. I'm thinking it could be my cervix, I normally bleed a little after smear tests xx

Tina you should be fine wonder if it could be implantation bleeding! !!

Kat sorry for the not so lovely visit with your mother sound anything but fun!

Tam as I always say all you need is one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->