Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Kat congrats your going to be a mommy! I would tell him out won't know until late today so you can do it in person. You could do something simple like hi daddy! Your mention your due date like are you free 9 months from now?

Great beta misscassie!

Tina you got thisss! Almost pupo!

Kat just tell them you have had gastro and can't drink wine just now...

Kat congrats your going to be a mommy! I would tell him out won't know until late today so you can do it in person. You could do something simple like hi daddy! Your mention your due date like are you free 9 months from now?

I was also starting to think along those lines but he'll see it on my face right when he gets in the car:haha: I'm horrible with stuff like this, can't keep a poker face, especially when it's good news:winkwink:

BTW everyone I think my cat had an inkling. She's normally pretty social with me but the last few days, she's been extra social and been lying next to me on the couch every night for long periods of time:cat: Although I didn't think much of it.

Yay Kat!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, so happy for your BFP!! :) You can always say you are taking an antibiotic and can't drink for a few days if you don't want to say anything to family yet.

Great beta Cassie, I still think it is twins! :)

Tina good luck for your transfer tomorrow!

Hope everyone else is having a good day! x Emma

Kat I believe you about the cat knowing, my kitty always acts different when I turn out to be preggo, even when it is very early. I guess they can smell the hormones, or the change in the body chemistry from the hormones....!

Thank you girls! Still no time yet for my transfer, I called the hospital a few hours ago and they said that I will get a call tomorrow morning from the embryologist once our embryo has been taken out to thaw. Still feels crazy thinking I will be PUPO this time tomorrow most likely xx

Kat I believe you about the cat knowing, my kitty always acts different when I turn out to be preggo, even when it is very early. I guess they can smell the hormones, or the change in the body chemistry from the hormones....!

Oh good so I don't sound crazy:haha:

As for the antibiotics: DH's parents know we've had an ET recently so don't know if that would work. Are there even any antibiotics you can take while (potentially) pregnant? I would like to avoid telling anyone tomorrow though as it is the grandmother's birthday and don't want to take away from her day (she's turning 93), even if it's only DH's parents we told.

In reality, I would've liked to not tell anyone until 12 weeks but it's unlikely since his parents, potentially the grandmother (my MIL's mother; lovely wonderful woman!), a friend and my narcissistic mother all know about us doing IVF and that we had the ET done about 2 weeks ago. Everyone else is more in the dark so easier to not say anything. Another good reason to not tell people you're TTCing, especially if you're doing IUI/IVF and they know details, you dig yourself a hole later on if you want to wait with telling people about your BFP :dohh:

tina: FXed you get a beatiful embie and the ET goes well!

Yay Kat congrats!! So happy for you! Who will be the next to test I wonder?? Good luck tomorrow Tina, I have everything crossed that this go will result in a BFP!! X

I haven't been on in a few days and got way behind! Congrats kat!!! This seems to be such a lucky thread!

Almost I'm so glad that you got your meds figured out, but how rude to cause stress in your situation. What if you would have been the type of person who doesn't follow up on things like that? It's crazy!

Congrats to you elz!!!

I'm so excited for you tina! I hope they call soon with a time. I bet you don't go to sleep tonight!!

Afm I'm still waiting on af. My boobs hurt so that's always a sign she is on her way. So hopefully she doesn't take forever! I was expecting her by today, but she just shows when she wants! I'm just ready to begin the next step which is estradiol patches!

I know froggyfrog I hope af shows today! And yes it's frustrating places can't do their job right but I'll be nice enough and say people are people and make mistakes so I'll give them a pass I'm supposed to get it today at my door but it's a snow storm here in the Boston area so we will see if it comes or not it will be a huge relief of it does.

Tina so excited for your transfer tomorrow this is it! Almost puppo!

Yay congrats Kat & Miss Cassie.

I start stimming tomorrow night!!!!!!!

So Kat how are you going to tell dh?

Good luck stimming danser!

Good luck with your stimming danser! Definitely the part of a fresh cycle that I DON'T miss haha! Are you injecting yourself or is your OH helping?

I've just been out for food and had a couple of glasses of wine, hoping that's the lady alcoholic drink I can have now for 9 months!!

X

Good luck with your stimming danser! Definitely the part of a fresh cycle that I DON'T miss haha! Are you injecting yourself or is your OH helping?

I've just been out for food and had a couple of glasses of wine, hoping that's the lady alcoholic drink I can have now for 9 months!!

X

Nope I am doing my own injections. I've been doing the Lupron injections for two weeks on my own so I should be fine.

Thanks everyone:hugs:

froggyfrog: Hope your AF shows up soon so you can get the ball rolling:happydance:

danser: Good luck with your stimming, hope you soon start making lots of good eggs:thumbup:

almost: I ended up taking a "Keep Calm, I'm Pregnant" t-shirt I had lying around and when I picked him up, I got out of the car and opened my jacket:haha: He got so happy but thought it a bit embarrassing it was so "public" although I don't think anyone else really saw:haha: His mother called and asked about the result so he just told her, it's a bit hard to sidestep when she knew about my beta. She's promised not to tell anyone else in the family though.

Danser good for you I tried giving myself my shots but could never bring myself to do it.

A little over an hour left until my meds should be arriving by mail I saw a ups trucks drive by hours ago and it did not stop so I hope it didn't forget to come. My af is still lingering with spotting I wonder if the baby asprin is helping with that sometimes it will be realy short and stop then spotting come snack right when I think af is done. My ultrasound and bw is next Friday cd11 which is odd I thought it would be starting on cd10

A little over an hour left until my meds should be arriving by mail I saw a ups trucks drive by hours ago and it did not stop so I hope it didn't forget to come. My af is still lingering with spotting I wonder if the baby asprin is helping with that sometimes it will be realy short and stop then spotting come snack right when I think af is done. My ultrasound and bw is next Friday cd11 which is odd I thought it would be starting on cd10

FXed your meds arrive on time! Hoping the baby aspirin helps you.

As for your appointment being on CD11 instead of CD10, I don't think it makes a huge difference (but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong). There's usually a window they have for appointments made according to cycle day, at least that's what I've experienced although I don't know specificely about FETs.

Kat that's an awesome way to tell him.. And I'm in the exactly the same boat. I wish we could wait like normal couples do when they are at the safe 3 month mark. EVERYONE ELSE GETS TO!!! I did tell my husband when we were doing the transfer ok let's not update anyone anymore because then they know too much. His friends know less than my friend's do! Let's give ourselves that space and buy some time incase it doesn't work. But obviously I needed support from a few of my really close friends they know I was doing a transfer but they don't know when. My sister asked flat out the other night when it was just me and her.. I thought it hadn't worked so I lied saying we haven't put one in yet. My Mum.. ahh I will probably break down and tell her when we get the beta result on Monday.. My husband's parents well we might wait. This is all unfamiliar territory I've never had a BFP. I think they do a 7 week scan with my fertility Dr and then she hands me over to a OB. I think we'll go an Obstetrician..

froggyfrog: hopefully AF has started so u can get cracking!!

danser: Goodluck with the swimming. Sounds like you're a champ doing them yourself u will be fine. You're body can just relax and make lots of nice good eggs to collect. Fingers crossed. You'll get there.

Thinking of u and your transfer today Tina!!

Almost.. what Kat said.. I don't think there's a huge difference of a day. I used to fret about things.. well still do.. my husband had to go umm real they're Dr's they know what they're doing.

Kat Congratulations wishing you a happy healthy 9 mths.

Can you get away with "I'm driving" rather than antibiotics excuse, for the record you can take antibiotics when pregnant but remember family don't know that bit.

Kat that's funny your dh was a bit embarrassed the shirt is a cute idea he must be thrilled.

Thanks ladies I have no when I ovulate so I'm just going to use opks just in case it happens early. Got my package with meds finally so excited :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->