Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

ohh Tammerzan I'm sorry only one was able to biopsy that sucks.. Fingers crossed it's so lucky and that strong that it will stick

So we got the beta test back today. It was 640! That seems high! I'm 11days post 5 day transfer.. They only did 1. Ultrasound in 3 weeks time!

Thats a great number :) congrats! Grow baby grow!

Its funny how everyones varies.
A lady i know hers was only 134 at 11dp5dt

640 is a great number for 16dpo or 11dp5dt :) great news Miranda

https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

great news on your BETA miranda! Countdown to scanning begins.

Almost 2DP5DT for me.... this wait is awful! I am back in work today so hoping that this week flies by xx

Oohhh tina it would all be happening in there! Keep those socks on and plenty of rest your body is working hard atm.. when is your beta?

Tamm, I'm so sorry:hugs: FXed that it's a super good embie :dust:

miranda such a great beta number congrats:happydance: Now comes the wait for our scans:winkwink: I'm still waiting for my letter when it'll be but that should come very soon.

tina I hope your 2WW goes by very quickly:flower: Will you be taking an HPT before your beta?

Both Kats... My BETA is the 17th and no I won't be testing beforehand. I haven't bought any tests because my period arrived well before my BETA on our first IVF cycle. My period is due around 13th/14th so I may be inclined to test around 16th if I haven't had any spotting

xx

Both Kats... My BETA is the 17th and no I won't be testing beforehand. I haven't bought any tests because my period arrived well before my BETA on our first IVF cycle. My period is due around 13th/14th so I may be inclined to test around 16th if I haven't had any spotting

xx

Oh I remember counting down the wait after FeT and I kept thinking surely it's been longer it feels like an eternity. Hang in there!

Thanks everyone! It's starting to sink in. Yeah it's now the wait till they do the scans. My scan is on the 29th feb. freaky to think that I'm a month along!!

Yay great beta Miranda!

I had my 1st check ultrasound after 2 days on menopur. So far 7 follicles were counted. Not sure if that is good or not but they said they would call if we needed up the dosage when the blood work comes back.

Danser that sounds good! 7 follies after 2 days of stim!
Great beta miranda! Congrats!

So I'm confused about my transfer date. I suppose I assumed too soon that it would be in February. But I just talked to my nurse and she scheduled my transfer for March 3rd. Dont get me wrong, I'm super excited, but a little upset that it's going to be longer than I thought. I feel like my patients are being tested to the max!!!

miranda: Lucky you that knows when you're going in for your scan:thumbup: Haven't gotten my letter yet but they probably first got around to sending it today so should be here soon.

danser: FXed one of those follies has your "Golden Egg":flower:

froggy:Sorry that your FET will be later than you thought:hugs: Did you ask her why? I hope times flies for you!

Froggyfrog transfer will be here before you know it! Stinks it's not as early as you thought it would be but time goes by so fast even when it feels so slow.

Froggy, the beginning of March is only 3 weeks away? It'll be here before you know it.

Danser, 7 follies after 2 days of stims! Sounds great to me. Grow follies grow!

2DP5DT for me today, been cramping on and off again. Hopefully it's a good sign because I didn't have it with my first IVF!

Xx

So exciting Tina sounds like maybe a embie is getting nice and cozy!

Tina cramping is a good sign!! Come on days lets keep ticking them off until your beta test.

Froggy.. hang in there.. oh boy we have to be patient don't we?!

Danser.. yeah I'm thinking 7 follicles sounds good I only did an ultrasound i think on 6 days of stimming so I can't remember.

Oh boy ladies my son goes in bright and early for adenoid removal and to get his old ear tubes out and new ones out in I'm so nervous hoping all will go well I know it should and hoping the stress won't affect ovulation so he can be a big brother this November. It would actually be pretty neat to have a November baby since my son was born my birthday month even though he was due the month before because my husbands birthday is in November so we would each share our birthday month with our kids :)

Thanks so much ladies for the support! I go back Wednesday for another measurement.
almostthere I hope your son's surgery goes well tomorrow.
froggyfrog I find the whole IVF thing really tries our patience. I hate waiting too. It's helps pass the time when I have a good book to read a few new recipes or work outs to try. I hope the times flies by for you!

I hope everything goes well with you lo almost! I know it doesn't take away the stress, but try to remember that's a common surgery and everything will be fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->