Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Thanks ladies just got in from helping dh shovel snow hope there's no more for the rest of the winter but probably wishful thinking can't wait for tomorrow to be over so my sweet boy will be healing and comfy at home! Have a good night ladies!

Almost, sending good luck to your son today for his surgery. Like froggy said, it's an everyday surgery so I am sure he will be just fine!

xx

almost: Hope your son's surgery goes well:flower:

tina: FXed it's a good sign for you :dust:

Hi all got my 2-3 weeks on the digital test and 2nd beta tomorrow. Am hoping my numbers are good.

Tina cramps are good. I had some they were weaker than.af ones but still there and constantly feeling stretching and sorry tmi but gushing probably from the prog gel

Good luck for your son tomorrow almost and it is summer here so sounds funny hearing you have snow haha

Thanks Kat, feel back to normal again today. 3DPT today and no cramps.... boobs still sore but I just feel normal. This wait can do one!!!

xx

I bet it worked Tina can't wait to hear results!

Thanks ladies it was nice to read your kind messages I read them right after getting settled in the waiting room I just hope this is it for surgeries for him he had tubes put in once already I'm more worried about the adenoids being removed it takes up to an hour for the whole surgery.

Hope everyone has a much more relaxing morning than I am having.

Tina - I felt completely normal at 4 and 5dp5dt! I was beginning to lose hope, then the mild cramps came back and sore boobs at 6dp5dt and they're still here! I don't mind though because it's making it feel more real!
Almost - hope your son's surgery went well!
X

I felt really normal in my first ivf tww and I got a bfp it can be possible to have no symptoms just a couple or a ton in a tww you never know.

Starting opks today a bit early but the whole spotting not counting af makes me wonder if it should I'll test every other day from now so skipping tomorrow it doesn't seem close hoping to ov by valentine's day! :) everything is going to happen so fast next week I told dh transfer is next week he was like already?! haha I'm Def more excited than he is he says it's different for guys I think it depends I feel like some men can get super excited probably based on personality types.

Aww almost, next week will be here so soon!!!
My dh keeps rubbing my belly and saying your about to be pregnant! And telling me I'm going to be such a MILF lol! He keeps talking about how he is going to wait on me when I need anything and go by the store to get whatever I'm hungry for. He is so excited and cute about it!

almost - I hope your babies procedure goes as planned. I would be totally stressed too. Good luck with everything.

I've been staying off BnB for the most part except to update my journal because if I were on here all day I would be going crazy symptom spotting. I did test yesterday in the morning, not even a full 3dp6dt and it was negative but this morning I took a CVS first response and it looks positive I think. I've never gotten a bfp so I'm really not sure what to except but the line did show up in the first 2 minutes, it has gotten darker since then but I don't think it's an evap because it showed up right away. I'm going to retest tonight with a FRER because technically I'm not even 4dp6dt until 12:50pst. I'm hoping for the best. Oh and I'm not having any signs of pregnancy except for sore boobs but that's because of the PIO. I did have cramping a few days ago.

Ash how exciting!! Do you have a pic of your test? Sometimes it helps to get the opinions of others. Sending you good luck!! I will deffo not be testing. I'm 3 days past 5 day transfer today and not feeling much either. Had back cramps on and off since transfer day and very sore boobs which isn't unusual for me after ovulation

Thanks girls for your words of wisdom!

Xx

Ash I just stalked your journal and saw your test, and I definitely see a line!! I'm so excited for your frer tonight!!

Goodness, I take a couple days off and am pages behind!!  So happy to come back to lots of good news!

Congrats to all the preggo ladies, new BFPs, and all the pupo ladies! Ash pinching sounds like a good sign to me, I had that with my successful cycle! And good luck to those who have started meds (Froggy, Almosthere, and anyone else I missed)….This is such a lucky thread!!

Tammer I am sorry only one was tested but hopefully that one is your golden one! Hope the wait goes quickly for biopsy results. x

Kat F my acupuncturist is very big on keeping the feet warm, and also eating warming foods, which is nice in the winter anyways!  I figure it can’t hurt!

Almost hope your son’s surgery has gone well and he has a smooth recovery!

I have been hiding out a bit while we waited for the results of our embryo testing…in the end, 8 were tested, and 4 came back normal! I am shocked….and only one had an issue linked to my translocation (trisomy 22), the other 3 abnormal ones were random trisomy/monosomy issues with other chromosomes. I was not going to find out the sex, but said if they were all the same they could tell me…turns out they are all male! 3 are 5AA grade, one is 4BB grade. I guess now we have to figure out if we want to transfer one or two. I just can’t believe it. Transfer is scheduled for March 22….just started BCP, and will start estrogen with my next period. Eek!

ash just checked your journal and I think I also see a faint line. Definitely try a FRER if you can get one.

Kat_F FXed for your beta tomorrow!

froggy awww your DH sounds so cute. Wish mine would say stuff like that:winkwink:

ewwg sounds like pretty good news on those embies:thumbup: I guess the question of transfering 1 or 2 also depends on how you'd feel about having twins. My clinic at the hospital avoids twin pregnancies since they consider them risky though so they only do 1 embie transfers.

See exciting ash you should test for a progression! Hope this is it for you!

Thanks ladies my lo is sound asleep I have to wake him up after an hours rest and make sure he is okay and give him ear drops for a few days he was able to eat drink and have Popsicles so I'm having fun spoiling him with those treats! I'm jus so thankful he is okay and we'll :)

So excited to keep hearing about more bfps!

Ewwg so exciting you got 4 that's great news! All boys hehe I feel like mine are too but I won't know until the next comes along :) although the nurses asking what I wanted makes me think a girl could be in the mix.

Froggyfrog that's so cute my dh will remind me I could be pregnant soon I think he isn't as excited now though because he is so stressed he's in his second to last college course and it's his hardest yet he also works full time so those things mixed with ivf and my son's surgery is a lot to plate!

ewwwg- Congrats on getting 4 healthy embryos that is a really good!

Froggy your husband sounds super cute! Mine was doing foot rubs and hand massages during the wait. But he was ultra attentive during the cycles because we were doing IVF because of him really

Ewwg - that's great news!! That wait is so long but yeah!!!

Ash - I see a line too! I'd say test again today or tomorrow

Tina - hang in there with the wait I didn't have any symptoms. Still don't.

Almost - glad to hear your little boy is doing well!

Almost, amazing news that your son is recovering well after the surgery. It's amazing how quickly their little bodies spring back into shape. :)

Ewwg. great news on the embryo testing!! Those are some great embryo grades that you have right there. Excited for your journey to begin

AFM - feeling bleurgh today and starting to become negative about this cycle. Really do just feel normal, no symptoms at all apart from sore boobies. I wish my period due day would hurry up so I know one way or the other.

xx

Morning sickness was in full swing this morning and all day... it was horrible and everyonw at work kept asking if i was ok.. and you dont look well Cassie.. lol jee thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->