Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

froggy - Yeah he was here with me this morning. This was our 2nd FET but our 5th transfer. I couldn't test without him, too many let downs before. I think I'm in shock, I can't believe this one actually worked.

Waaaaa! Huge congrats Ash! I am sooo happy for you!! 😊 x

So today was my OTD so I rang the clinic with the news of my BFP, and my viability scan is on the 1st of March. That is going to be the longest 2 weeks and 6 days of my life!!! Lol!
Hope everyone else is doing well! X

What a long journey ash I pray this is a sticky bean for you!

Elz you must be so excited to have your scan scheduled!

Congrats Ash!
March 1st will be here before you know it Elz!

Congrats Ash! How exciting! :flower:

Danser, I totally feel you on the having big numbers because of the testing. That's why I was so bummed to only have one embie make it to biopsy. I know it only takes one and from the sounds of the one I have it is a good one, but if we get bad results from the biopsy then I have zero and I don't even make it to ET. Stay positive girl and it does sound like the ones you have are growing nicely. :hugs:

AFM...my doctor called me yesterday because I guess she had been out of town for a few days and had just read the results of our embryos. She was just as shocked as we were that we only had one make it to biopsy. She said she thought if we tried again with the meds we would probably get good numbers again for another ER and I point blank told her that we couldn't afford to start over. She said that if we got bad news on the biopsy and needed to start over that we would talk. I don't know how to take that. I would doubt she could start us all over again and not charge us anything. But I'll be interested to see what she would have to say in that situation. I'm trying to keep positive but I'm also trying to prepare for the worst case scenario.

Tam I'm so sorry to hear this news I hope your one is a lucky one of not it would be great if they offer some financial help when issues like this arrise. The whole financial thing is so unfair for infertile couples I wish it was free free free jus trike people who get pregnant naturally!

Firstly congrats Ash on your BFP!!!!!! I'm so super stocked for u o think it's a nice and sticky one and I'm sure it will stay put. Happy and healthy 9 months!' Congrats!

Tina - hope you're hanging in there. I had no symptoms at all - still don't - so you could very well be pregnant (and slowly going insane thinking about it). Your test day is 14th I seem to remember.

Almost - I have thought about that too - I don't want too many embryos because there is that dilemma of what to do. Before I thought no way would I donate them in we felt our family was complete and had left overs. Now, well it's life that could be given - esp to couples who couldn't conceive. But wow having my and husband's child out there also scared the hell out of me! Anyway, I'm someone who thinks of every scenario and I'm sure we won't get to that point.

Danser - really hope u get lots of eggs to test. It's true not all follicles have eggs in them. Or they will be there but won't get released with the trigger shot.

Kat79 - I've heard exactly the same thing about morning sickness being a good sign. Don't know if there's any evidence of it though - maybe it was some poor suffering husband of someone with terrible MS and he said it was a really really good sign lol. Jokes aside, I can see that it's true. But everyone is different and my Mum didn't get any morning sickness for 6 kids. You're eating healthy food - I've read somewhere that sometimes MS can be a way of the body dispelling any bad food that's been eaten. Who knows.

Tammerman - I really hope this little embryo comes back all good for testing. It's such a stressful time. I'm sure it will though!!!! I feel bad suggesting anything that would imply I think you'd have to do another cycle. I really hope you don't but I really think taking Ubiquinol CoQ10 helped us and had good numbers to biopsy. I know it's a pain everyone talks about supplements making a difference and I'm sure you've researched it all.

Ash! Fantastic! Congrats x

Tammer don't loose hope yet x that super embie could be the one.

Kat not long till your scan and putting your mind at ease. Did you test with clearblue digi? They give u an idea of what your readings are.

Evening ladoes! My baby asprin is killing me my stomach has been crampy and stomach ache feeling since I've been taking it but the nurse that called me back today doesn't seemed concerned at all I thought baby asprin would be a walk in the park but it's really kicking my butt! This week is dragging having to be a couch potato with my son I'm going to the store he can relax in the cart while I get some food for dinner. Can't wait to get out of the house and so excited for friday I'm going to do my second ovulation test tomorrow skipped today since I'm testing early and the line was Def not close to ov color yet.

Congrats ash, H&H 9 months to you:happydance:

Kat nope my appointment is still at least 3 weeks away and I haven't even gotten a date and time yet from the hospital. If I don't get it within 1 week, I may call them and ask.

Kat79 - I've heard exactly the same thing about morning sickness being a good sign. Don't know if there's any evidence of it though - maybe it was some poor suffering husband of someone with terrible MS and he said it was a really really good sign lol. Jokes aside, I can see that it's true. But everyone is different and my Mum didn't get any morning sickness for 6 kids. You're eating healthy food - I've read somewhere that sometimes MS can be a way of the body dispelling any bad food that's been eaten. Who knows.

Here's hoping that's the case or it starts soon:winkwink:

Congrats Ash! So great to see all these bfps!

I am headed out on another work trip so won't be on BnB as much but will be thinking about you all! x

Congrats Ash, brilliant news!

I tested yesterday girls at 4DP5DT and it was stark white negative... starting to feel disheartened because the only symptoms I have are a sore lower back and sore boobs. I can't handle the thought of this failing again xx

Congrats Ash, brilliant news!

I tested yesterday girls at 4DP5DT and it was stark white negative... starting to feel disheartened because the only symptoms I have are a sore lower back and sore boobs. I can't handle the thought of this failing again xx

Don't give up just yet tina, it's still early days yet:hugs: FXed :dust:

AFM my breasts are getting more sore:wacko: Started yesterday so hoping this is a good sign.

Tina hang in there!! You're only 4 days out too! I tested at 5 days post transfer and got a negative too. It was only till day 7.. (I resisted with all my will power to skip a day) and then it showed up.

I googled this timeline.. Hope this helps. It would be rare to see anything now.
1 day post transfer - Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2 days post transfer - Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3 days post transfer - Implantation begins, as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4 days post transfer - Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5 days post transfer - Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6 days post transfer - Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8 days post transfer - More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9 days post transfer - HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

Read more: https://m.essentialbaby.com.au/foru...ppens-after-an-embryo-transfer/#ixzz3zriBxRqU
Follow us: @essentialbaby on Twitter | EssentialBabyAU on Facebook

Tina with my baby boy my bfp didn't come until 9dp3dt and it was negative too at 6dp3dt it's still way early xx

Tina I got a negative when I was pregnant at 8dpo keep positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->