Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Thank you Miranda and Tam!
Good luck Tina, I really think it' still too early for you to test!

Hello everyone! Can I join?
I'm currently 2dp5d(and6d)t if that makes sense?!
This is an FET, my daughter from last cycle is now 9 months old!

I have 3 kids and 4 frosties left.

I'm already trying to talk myself out of POAS! <3

Hello everyone! Can I join?
I'm currently 2dp5d(and6d)t if that makes sense?!
This is an FET, my daughter from last cycle is now 9 months old!

I have 3 kids and 4 frosties left.

I'm already trying to talk myself out of POAS! <3

Ohh welcome!!! Hang in there with the transfer. Wow so if it works u will be a mum of 4! You're good having them so close together. Can I ask with your FET did u fully wean your daughter before u did the transfer? I know some Dr's say breast feeding can act as a contraception another prefer mothers to be stopped breast feeding.

Welcome Rayeanne, I hope the 2WW is kind to you!

Thank you girls for your reassurances. I haven't tested any more... I am 6 days past transfer today, my period is due tomorrow.

This time on our first IVF cycle was the day that I started bleeding so It's an achievement to get to day 6 post transfer without spotting! I'll test again on Sunday if my period is still a no show.

xx

Welcome RayeAnne :wave:

Thank you girls for your reassurances. I haven't tested any more... I am 6 days past transfer today, my period is due tomorrow.

This time on our first IVF cycle was the day that I started bleeding so It's an achievement to get to day 6 post transfer without spotting! I'll test again on Sunday if my period is still a no show.

xx

Hope AF stays away!

Welcome Rayeanne :flower:

Tina - fx that af stays away and you get your bfp! I have everything crossed for you.

Welcome RayeAnne!
That's great news Tina, I still have everything crossed for you!!

Finally got my letter today:thumbup: My 8 week scan is set for March 2nd at 9:00 AM:happydance:

Hooray Kat! Can't wait to hear how it goes and maybe a pic

Hooray Kat! Can't wait to hear how it goes and maybe a pic

I'll try Kat_F, providing we get good news of course and I can figure out how :wacko: I have to admit, I'm a bit nervous and am constantly praying this embie is fine and really will be my take home baby.

BTW I think I'm starting to feel extra emotional:wacko: I'm a pretty emotional person normally but it's like it's gone haywire. I cry over the craziest things sometimes now:blush: My DH is going to think I've gone extra nuts:haha:

I hope your period stays away, Tina!

So I had another scan this morning, still only 9 follies, they are all growing bigger, one is still at 6 1/2. I go in tomorrow morning as well, so retrieval may be Tuesday or Wednesday. He didn't want to lower the dose of menopur to make sure we get as many matures as possible for PGS,

Danser glad your follies are growing!

I also had a scan for my cd11 and I have a single follie since it's a natural cycle measuring at 16 so I'm happy with the number. Assuming my nurse will call me later today with further instructions hoping I transfer sooner than later because I'm so excited and antsy!

Sending baby dust to all :)

Great news Danser and almost on your eggs.

Kat emotions are a good sign as the preg hormones mess with your head im sure all is well

tina - I'm so sorry your test was negative but it is still early. FX'd you get a positive beta in a few days!

almost - yay for one follicle that's almost ready. Can I ask why you're doing a natural cycle? If this cycle didn't work for me I was going to look into that because I seem to have egg quality issues.

danser - good luck with your upcoming retrieval! I hope they get a good amount to do the PGS testing.

katO - feeling emotional is a good thing :D I'm very early in pregnancy and I'm also super emotional but probably from the estrogen and progesterone.

So I had another scan this morning, still only 9 follies, they are all growing bigger, one is still at 6 1/2. I go in tomorrow morning as well, so retrieval may be Tuesday or Wednesday. He didn't want to lower the dose of menopur to make sure we get as many matures as possible for PGS,

FXed you get lots of mature eggs danser:flower:

Kat emotions are a good sign as the preg hormones mess with your head im sure all is well

Thanks Kat_F:flower: I really do hope this means my embie will really stick!

Kat totally normal enjoy the silly pregnancy symptoms :)

I will:winkwink::haha: I probably won't be able to say the same of my DH though, poor guy will be driven nuts by my crazy emotions:haha:

katO - feeling emotional is a good thing :D I'm very early in pregnancy and I'm also super emotional but probably from the estrogen and progesterone.

Will you be continuing on the estrogen and/or progesterone now? I was taking Crinone gel but took my last dose last Saturday since I had 1 left and the nurse said I could just as well take it:shrug: But yeah, she didn't think there was any need for me to continue with it other than that.

KatO - At CCRM it's my understanding that they like to keep you on both estrogen and progesterone until 12 - 13 weeks. I've never gotten to this point so I will know more once I have my beta but I think the reasoning behind this is that the placenta isn't fully developed and functioning on it's own until late in the first trimester. Since they completely shut down our systems when we go through IVF it's hard for our bodies to do it on their own. So they wean you off slowly so that you can sustain the pregnancy until it can sustain itself. I could be totally wrong on that but that's my understanding anyway. Each clinic does it differently though and if your numbers look good (meaning your progesterone and estrogen), on their own then I think it's totally fine to be off of the meds. Hope that helped!

Ash my dr recommended that I try a natural probably because we have male factor so I should be fine naturally :) it's less expensive just takes a month (but give an extra month for insurance and baseline tests) and no injections so less stress on the body I really hope it works I've read the chances are slightly lower than medicated but my dr said it's the same for my personal case so I figured why not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->