Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Getting closer now Danser :)

My 3rd beta was good 2251 so my levels are rising nicely. I'm feeling more pregnant each day and having a nanna nap during the day to cope because fatigue has set in. 12 weeks can't come quick enough!

Happy Valentine's all

Thats a fantastic number! Congrats :) how many dpt are you?

Fingers crossed Danser!!!

And I'm really hoping for the best Tina.

As for me, by much to really report sometimes wonder if I am actually pregnant! Lol. Husband reckons my boobs are a little fuller but they aren't sore. And I have felt really normal and the only change is when I do light stuff at the gym I notice my heart rate rockets and I have to bring it back down but I'm fit it comes down quickly. My Dr said this is fine. I was fit before and watch over heating and over doing it.

Morning ladies, happy Valentine's Day and I hope eveyone has been treated to some lovely gifts!

Danser, great news on your follies! Sending good luck for ER!

Kat, lovely numbers there on your BETA! I bet you're super relieved that your numbers are rising nicely.

AFM - tested yesterday with an Internet cheapie. I have no FRs in the house and I don't wanna buy any unless my period was late. It was negative anyhow.. CD29 today, my periods are anything between 28-31 days so I'll give it a few more days and see what happens. If she's not arrived by Tuesday then I'll buy a FR

Xx

Good luck tina!

AFM just got my cd13 bw and my ov test was almost positive so should o any day now so excited and really want my transfer date so I can start my little count down! :)

Wow so I already got a call back from my nurse and I'm in one more time tomorrow for bw it's a holiday so this whole timing is great with me not having to worry at all to get us and bw before work. I am surging my nurse told me which I knew because of my ovulation test this am so once o is confirmed tomorrow I will get confirmation to start crinone and transfer will be a 5 day on Friday can't wait for results and confirmation tomorrow let the countdown begin!

Great news almost! PUPO coming up!

Tina hope the witch stays away!

Morning ladies, happy Valentine's Day and I hope eveyone has been treated to some lovely gifts!

Danser, great news on your follies! Sending good luck for ER!

Kat, lovely numbers there on your BETA! I bet you're super relieved that your numbers are rising nicely.

AFM - tested yesterday with an Internet cheapie. I have no FRs in the house and I don't wanna buy any unless my period was late. It was negative anyhow.. CD29 today, my periods are anything between 28-31 days so I'll give it a few more days and see what happens. If she's not arrived by Tuesday then I'll buy a FR

My Valentine's was only so-so, DH made a lovely butternut squash risotto with scallops and Brazil nuts (since he couldn't find chestnuts) which tasted super yummy! Only minus was we ended up seeing "Mad Max: Fury Road" which isn't romantic at all:dohh: DH and I disagree on romantic movies as well: he's more of a "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" type of romance and I'm more into the "traditional" romance films:nope: We almost never get each other a present though and this year was no exception. Valentine's isn't a big thing in this country I think, definitely not like it is in e.g. the US. The only reason we even somewhat celebrate it is because I'm originally from the US, otherwise DH wouldn't want to bother at all since he's Danish and is a bit against celebrating other country's holidays that have been basically imported here:winkwink: The same goes for e.g. Halloween, one DH especially hates because the Danes have something very similiar already that they celebrate in February instead (this year it was on the 7th) which in Danish is called Fastelavn.

Still have my FXed for you tina :dust:

Wow so I already got a call back from my nurse and I'm in one more time tomorrow for bw it's a holiday so this whole timing is great with me not having to worry at all to get us and bw before work. I am surging my nurse told me which I knew because of my ovulation test this am so once o is confirmed tomorrow I will get confirmation to start crinone and transfer will be a 5 day on Friday can't wait for results and confirmation tomorrow let the countdown begin!

Yay so exciting almost, FXed for you :dust:

miranda you're pretty lucky! So no cramping or anything? It still amazes me that women can have such different pregnancy experiences. Although I don't have very many symptoms at this stage yet, we'll see if any more show up later on :haha:

Almost that's good news things are looking good!

Tina I still have everything crossed for u!

Kat79 yeah no cramping - actually I never get cramping with my periods anyway. It's so weird how everyone is different. Re movie taste I know where you're coming from. We're lucky because I grow up with 4 brothers I genuinely like a lot of dude films.. But I love a rom com like any other girl. I usually watch them in my own time. We saw The Night Before with Seth Rogen. Great movie so funny. We saw Zoolander 2.. Disappointing actually I expected it to be so much funnier.

We had a low key Valentine's Day we slept in and stayed in bed and hung out and stuff which was nice. He gave me a massage and got the towels and the coconut oil out. He's good like that. We never give presents but we did decide to go for dinner only because a veg place we like (which is usually awesome) was doing a special degustation. Anyway the food was so average I guess they do easy stuff because of the people. Disappointing especially as it was a bit more expensive because of V day. Oh well u live and learn! We have our 2 year wedding anniversary tmw and I'm giving him a painting as a surprise - been a bit distracted and just have to finish it tonight.

Kat79 yeah no cramping - actually I never get cramping with my periods anyway. It's so weird how everyone is different. Re movie taste I know where you're coming from. We're lucky because I grow up with 4 brothers I genuinely like a lot of dude films.. But I love a rom com like any other girl. I usually watch them in my own time. We saw The Night Before with Seth Rogen. Great movie so funny. We saw Zoolander 2.. Disappointing actually I expected it to be so much funnier.

We had a low key Valentine's Day we slept in and stayed in bed and hung out and stuff which was nice. He gave me a massage and got the towels and the coconut oil out. He's good like that. We never give presents but we did decide to go for dinner only because a veg place we like (which is usually awesome) was doing a special degustation. Anyway the food was so average I guess they do easy stuff because of the people. Disappointing especially as it was a bit more expensive because of V day. Oh well u live and learn! We have our 2 year wedding anniversary tmw and I'm giving him a painting as a surprise - been a bit distracted and just have to finish it tonight.

What, no cramping for your periods either, wow so jelly now:winkwink: I usually get fairly bad cramps for AF, especially CD1:wacko:

As to films I do have a fairly wide taste e.g. I really like those Marvel movies (especially Thor and Captain America movies are my faves since they're my Top 2 favorite characters from the Avengers). Recently bought "Guardians of the Galaxy" on Blu Ray since it was on sale (I try to wait to buy Blu Rays until they're on sale because they're super expensive here normally:wacko:). DH and I just majorly differ on the romantic movies front, he's more to the artsy ones:winkwink: I just felt on Valentine's Day we should watch a sappy, lovey-dovey romantic movie but DH wasn't feeling it and I didn't want to push too much for it since he'd made such a nice dinner. Never heard of the Seth Rogen film and I haven't even seen the 1st Zoolander but know now to avoid the 2nd one:shrug::haha:

Sorry that the food wasn't so hot, that's always a bit of a bummer when eating out, especially if the food is more expensive than it is normally:nope: So lucky your DH massages you, mine isn't much for it and he complains about my massages when he has an area that hurts - he claims I'm too rough although I don't get why:shrug:

Oh so sweet, what are you painting? I'm sure he'll love it. I used to draw and paint but stopped many years ago. I was actually pretty good and was always among the best in school, I just think I got tired of feeling like I was in competition with my narcissistic brother so decided to drop it. It's also impossible to compete with someone 23 years older than you :nope:

Sounds like everyone had a nice busy valentine's day/evening. We went out for a relaxing fondue lunch 4 courses dh asked if being this full is what it feels like to be pregnant :haha: Then we got wood and had a nice fire with our son a little appetizer then the we watched the walking dead which was amazing not very romantic either :haha:

Had my bw taken this am a 45 min drive but all worth it last one today I'll get transfer confirmation for Friday and will start crinone Wednesday as long as Dr gives it the go.

Does anyone know if ovulation day is counted as day 1 of a 5 day transfer or if it's the day after o for day 1? Thanks for any help!:flower:

Sounds like everyone had a nice busy valentine's day/evening. We went out for a relaxing fondue lunch 4 courses dh asked if being this full is what it feels like to be pregnant :haha: Then we got wood and had a nice fire with our son a little appetizer then the we watched the walking dead which was amazing not very romantic either :haha:

Had my bw taken this am a 45 min drive but all worth it last one today I'll get transfer confirmation for Friday and will start crinone Wednesday as long as Dr gives it the go.

Does anyone know if ovulation day is counted as day 1 of a 5 day transfer or if it's the day after o for day 1? Thanks for any help!:flower:

Glad I'm not the only one that saw a less than romantic program for Valentine's Day :haha:

I would think day 1 is the day after O but I could be wrong since I've never had an FET :shrug:

I'm glad everyone had a great valentines day. I think it's nice to do something simple rather than going all out. My hubby and I just went out and had a nice quiet brunch together.

My beta results are 273. :happydance: I'm really happy and just hoping that tomorrow they increase by at least 53% ... that's what the doctor will be happy with. I'm doing ok with everything. One minute I have symptoms and then the next they go away so that's making me pretty nervous but I know it's normal. I just want to "feel" pregnant so that I know everything is fine ya know?

And day 1 is the day AFTER O or a transfer, you don't count the day of. hope that helps.

I'm glad everyone had a great valentines day. I think it's nice to do something simple rather than going all out. My hubby and I just went out and had a nice quiet brunch together.

My beta results are 273. :happydance: I'm really happy and just hoping that tomorrow they increase by at least 53% ... that's what the doctor will be happy with. I'm doing ok with everything. One minute I have symptoms and then the next they go away so that's making me pretty nervous but I know it's normal. I just want to "feel" pregnant so that I know everything is fine ya know?

And day 1 is the day AFTER O or a transfer, you don't count the day of. hope that helps.

Yay for your beta ash:happydance: Here's hoping you get a nice increase for the next one :thumbup:

I know what you mean as I'm sorta the same way right now. I think my only consistent symptoms are the slight on/off cramps, my total aversion to junk food, gassy and some sort of breast pain (sore and/or have painful jabs). But it seems it's very different for everyone and some have 0 symptoms until later and some start off with many symptoms. I'm just trying to go with the flow since I don't know what it means to "feel pregnant" when it comes to my body. I'm sure there will be a whole lot of pregnancy symptoms we'll be experiencing in the near future and then wishing it/they would go away:haha:

I had 12 follicles this morning. I trigger tonight and ER is Wednesday!!!!

Danser how exciting GL lots of baby dust coming your way!

I had my last round of bw this am and my nurse called to confirm my transfer for friday and starting crinone wed SO excited to finally be PUPO!!

Great news danser! Good luck and enjoy the sedation! I loved it!! Haha
Almost- not long until you're PUPO now! So exciting!!
Hope everyone else is well! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->