Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

To the ladies becoming PUPO shortly good luck!!

Ash, great beta numbers. Hope your LO is snuggled in there and continues to grow

Kat, your valentines meal sounded lovely though I wouldn't have been able to eat it, I'm allergic to Brazil nuts!

AFM still no period, I think I ovulated on CD17 though I got my positive test on CD15 so today is 14DPO. I've never had a 14DPO before, normally at 13DPO my period arrives. I had to leave work early yesterday, I was so unwell and spent the afternoon in bed being sick. It's 1am here in the uk and I'm awake and still feeling unwell. My nipples have become sore too which is a good sign. I'm too afraid to test though xx

Tina that is a great sign. Hoping it turns into a BFP for you. 14dpo should show on a test but I can understand how you don't want to test to avoid disappointment...

I have been checking back often to see how it goes for you :)

Tina - sore nipples is definitely a sign! My nipples were so sore starting pretty early on. Test :D When is your official beta?

I had 12 follicles this morning. I trigger tonight and ER is Wednesday!!!!

Good luck at your ER danser! Hope you get lots of nice eggs:thumbup:

I had my last round of bw this am and my nurse called to confirm my transfer for friday and starting crinone wed SO excited to finally be PUPO!!

Yay almost FXed for your ET:happydance:

AFM still no period, I think I ovulated on CD17 though I got my positive test on CD15 so today is 14DPO. I've never had a 14DPO before, normally at 13DPO my period arrives. I had to leave work early yesterday, I was so unwell and spent the afternoon in bed being sick. It's 1am here in the uk and I'm awake and still feeling unwell. My nipples have become sore too which is a good sign. I'm too afraid to test though xx

My 1st time ever using this smiley: :test: :test:

My official test day is tomorrow so if she is still a no show by tomorrow morning then I promise I will buy an FRER. My poor mother is going crazy wanting to know one way or the other and has even offered to bring me a test to my house but I don't want to test until I know for sure that my period is a couple of days late.

xx

Tina just come on and test already so u can just tell us you're pregnant!
Congrats Pupo ladies.
Ash I feel the same - I have no symptoms at all really but jut trying to go with the flow and just wait to for the 29th at the scan.
I

Well I got the call today about the biopsy results. Our one embie was affected with CF. I'm absolutely devastated.

tammer - I'm so so sorry :hugs:

tina - how are you doing?

AFM - I got news about my 2nd beta ... it went from 273 to 1,054 in 48 hours. I'm terrified of triplets. We had a 2% chance of triplets and .... we really wanted to avoid triplets but I'm not sure we did.

I'm so sorry tammer, what is your next step?

Tina I'm with everyone else! ! Test!!!

Almost I can't wait for friday!!! I can't believe how fast this has seemed to have gone by for you!

Ash, holy beta!!! That's a high jump! I wouldn't stress too much about triplets, I bet that you have two perfect babies in there!
Anyone else, I'm sorry I missed you. It was hard to remember everything I just read and my phone doesn't let me jump back without losing everything I typed, and I had to catch up from friday! You ladies can talk! Lol!

Ohhhh Tammerman... I'm sitting in a cafe writing this with tears in my eyes for u. Seriously. I'm so sorry it just doesn't seem fair sometimes :)

Tammer sending the biggest hugs to you hunni, I am so so sorry :( hope your OH is giving you the biggest cuddles right now.

My alarm for work goes off in 4 hours and I'm wide awake in bed! Can't sleep... Panicking too much about OTD tomorrow. No signs of AF yet

Ash they are some crazy high numbers!! I deffo think there's 2 in there hence the early BFP!
Xx

Ash you must have at least twins that's a huge jump wow what did you nurse say?!

Tam I am so sorry that's just not fair I wish I had better words. Sending lots of love your way.

Tina I really think your pregnant! :)

Froggyfrog thanks although now I'm having throbbing pain in my right ovary I ovulated from my left I feel like I have a cyst on my right side not even sure if the non ovulating ovary can grow a cyst or not would they have seen in it my scan on my cd11 idk I'm nervous it will affect my chances of a bfp now

Thanks for all the hugs and nice words ladies. My doctor says we have a credit that we can either have refunded or saved under our account if we decide to give it another go. She says she has her nurse looking for prices on discounted drugs and she let the business office know to give us a discounted rate. I'm not sure what all those numbers will look like. At this point I don't even know if there is a magic number that will make me feel like we should try again. Right now my heart is in pieces and I'm not really worrying about a second shot at this time. My mind might change in a few days because all I've ever wanted to be is a mommy. I'm not sure how all this works with Genesis Genetics too. I know they said they would test up to 8 embryos but I don't know if that means in one shot or if I'd have 7 more embryos to possibly have tested without an additional charge. I know I could contact them and find out but I'm just not up for it right now.

I hope you all continue to get good news. None of us would go through all this if there wasn't a chance!

Tammer I'm so sorry.. thinking of you. I bet you are in pieces. So horrible to come all that way for no result.

Tina I'm excited for your OTD and still no AF I'm hoping it's a BFP for you!

Ash that is a big jump.. hold tight until the scan, that could be twins? Also maybe not maybe just lots of HCG from those super embies.

Miranda do you have a scan soon? I'm sorry if you've already said your date.

Froggy not long now!

Well I got the call today about the biopsy results. Our one embie was affected with CF. I'm absolutely devastated.

I'm so, so sorry to hear this Tammer:hugs: I know how'd broken up I'd be in your situation. Take all the time you need to recover, cry it out, smash something, do whatever you need to do to heal from this. I really do hope that you'll try again at one point though in the near future when you're emotionally ready and that it works for you! I'm sure your clinic will now be able to tweak things so you are able to get more eggs next time though.

AFM - I got news about my 2nd beta ... it went from 273 to 1,054 in 48 hours. I'm terrified of triplets. We had a 2% chance of triplets and .... we really wanted to avoid triplets but I'm not sure we did.

Wow I'm no expert in beta jumps but that does seem like a huge jump and also makes me think you may have twins in there, at least :wacko: Wow it'll be exciting to hear about your scan to see how many are in there:happydance:

AFM not much going on. I still seem to stress a bit with certain twinges and stuff but trying to keep telling myself that as long as I'm not cramping really badly and/or bleeding a fair amount of red that things are most likely going ok in there:wacko: It can be hard though, I still do fear mc at this point :nope: DH keeps telling me to stop worrying that much but it's easier for him, he's not feeling all the things I am since it isn't his body:dohh: I think it's also my age since I'm turning 37 in May and know my chances of mc are generally probably a bit higher than e.g. someone 10 years younger.

Hi girls,

well I wish I was positing with more positive news but I started to bleed this morning :( :( I am heartbroken. This was our only frozen embryo so it's back to square one for us now and a fresh cycle.

I feel like we've hit a brick wall... have any of you ladies had multiple failed cycles? I can't understand why the embryos aren't implanting and would love some advice on what to try next.

We have tried embryo glue on both transfers but haven't considered scratching or genetic testing... any advice girls because I feel lost

xxx

Hi girls,

well I wish I was positing with more positive news but I started to bleed this morning :( :( I am heartbroken. This was our only frozen embryo so it's back to square one for us now and a fresh cycle.

I feel like we've hit a brick wall... have any of you ladies had multiple failed cycles? I can't understand why the embryos aren't implanting and would love some advice on what to try next.

We have tried embryo glue on both transfers but haven't considered scratching or genetic testing... any advice girls because I feel lost

xxx

I'm so sorry tina:hugs: I unfortunately don't have much advice for you as I don't know much about implantation issues :nope: Have you talked to your RE about it? Maybe your RE could test you for possible causes? I have heard that the scratch does work for some so you could consider that although I think they normally do that the cycle before an ET if I remember correctly.

I truely hope your next IVF is successful and you find out what's going on:hugs:

So sorry Tina :( just heartbreaking :( I have never had luck with FET only with fresh but had a failed before success both fresh.

I see from your sig you have had one fresh and then this fet.. well both successes have been on my 2nd fresh my DH has low count too hence the ICSI for us so if I'm anything to go by the next fresh could be it xx but took me a year to get over my loss and try again it hurt like hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->