Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Danser hope it works out for you keep positive I ended up with 3 so we used one and two frozen. Hope you have at least one lucky one!

Since we are doing PGS & the rate of normal embryos we would get based on our translocation is 15-20% that would not even get us 1 healthy 1 to transplant. Spoke with my RE and we are probably going to do another cycle of stims before sending embryos for PGS testing.

So I'm still doing lupron injections, since my ER was yesterday how soon should I expect my period?

Danser stay positive! When will you know if you need to stim again?

Kat you stay positive too! I wouldn't worry just yet as long as your numbers didn't decrease! I know easier said than done, but just try to stay optimistic!

Tina I'm so sorry!!

I spoke with my RE this afternoon, we are probably going to stim again. We are also waiting to see how the 3 we have progress and how many make it to the biopsy stage on Monday.

Danser what a killer wait for you. We're here for u. The wait is hard at the best of times I can only imagine how hard it is when you've got the stats after you pre genetic screen them. Sounds like your RE wants to test a few at once - this makes it slightly cheaper doesn't it? I really hope by day 5 we have 3 to test.

Ash try to hang in there I'm sure it's all ok.

Almost - you'll be Pupo soon!! So exciting.

Froggy I've lost track where you are - you're stimming? (I like how spell correct always corrects it to stunning. You're stunning!)

froggy - my scan is March 3rd. Feels like an eternity. I need to make sure I stay busy between now and then. DH and I are moving to a bigger apartment and that'll happen on the 5th of March but we'll at least be packing between now and then so maybe that'll help keep me busy.

danser - I'm so sorry you didn't get more fertilized but I'm hoping that all 3 make it and that when you do your next transfer you get more and can PGS test them!

Kat_F - was this your 3rd beta? I'm just curious because my doctor doesn't even do 3rd betas. The reason is because it just causes more stress. As long as your beta doubled from beta 1 to beta 2 you should be ok. Betas do slow down after they reach a certain point and what's most important is the viability scan. If everything looks good at the scan regardless of what's going on with the betas this is what matters. I'm sorry you're going through this and I hope the outcome is what you want!

:hugs: Danser I'm so sorry I hope you have better success next time.

AFM transfer is tomorrow at 230 so they want me in for 130 to fill my bladder up with water and gave me the option of taking a Valium to relax I feel like I'll want it as relaxing is better and it must be safe if they are offering I think I took it my first round of ivf. I will get a call at 10 am to confirm the time. I'm about to text my boss about being sick to get to it of work I feel super guilty but it needs to be done if I don't want to tell her about it for privacy reasons.

Miranda, I'm doing fet this cycle. Right now I'm ding estradiol patches. I go in monday for endometrial scan.

Ash, March 3rd is the same day of my transfer, I'm hoping it will be here super soon!!

Almost, yay for 2:30! I think valium is super normal. I saw it a lot in youtube videos, and I already got mine filled and ready to go!

They supply the one Valium there and a jug of water so I didn't have to fill anything. Glad I'm not the only one taking the option haha I am anxious so it should help!

danser so sorry you didn't get as many fertilised as you wanted, I hope you get more for your next IVF and can send them for testing after that. As for AF I would think you should count ER like an O day and assume your AF will show up about whatever amount of days is your normal LP. So if your LP is e.g. normally 13 days, then AF will show up 13 days after ER.

almost yay for transfer day, I hope it all goes well! Be careful when drinking water. I remember I drank way too much for my 1st ET and had to go out and pee off a bit before or risk my bladder exploding which amused DH to no end :haha: I had almost the same issue for my 2nd ET as well:blush:

Kat_F I think ash is right. I did a little reading and it seems you're right that HCG slows down at around 1200 and takes longer to double. I would also think that if your 2 first betas looked good, then you should be ok. After a certain point betas don't seem to be very useful in determining viability which is why they use scans. I'd just ignore the 3rd beta and wait and see. There's nothing else to do anyway although I know it's hard! I'm often worried about mc myself at this point, 1st tri stinks in that area since it's when the mc risk is at it's highest:nope: FXed for all of us we won't mc and our current beans are our take home babies :dust:

froggy FXed for your scratch on Monday and your FET which is rapidly getting closer :dust:

MissCassie wow so glad to hear your scan went well:happydance: I wish the hospital also would scan me at 6 weeks, might help lessen some of my worrying and help stop me reading into my symptoms so much since some days I almost convince myself I'm about to mc despite the fact there's no bleeding or really bad cramping:dohh: Unfortunately my 1st scan is on March 2nd and it seems like a forever wait:nope:

Congrats Cassie awesome news on your scan.

Ash they test me every 4 days for HCG and while the numbers seem ok for this stage of the process I think the nurse just really put me off by saying a couple of things to me that made me feel like this was going to end in mc. In any case I get tested on Monday again and hopefully they will book my scan which will be mor important thank any more hcg readings. And if not well that's what's meant to be and I'll just jave to deal with it!

Good to hear everyone's progress though :)

Danser so sorry about your embies. All that time and effort... :(

exciting times ahead for lots of ladies in this thread!!

Almost, sending you all the luck in the world for your transfer. I personally never had valium though I definitely would have if it was offered to me haha!

Kat_F, I agree with Ash, I think sometimes we can over analyse figures and numbers and what everything should be to be considered perfect but we must remember that we aren't all the same! As long as your 2nd beta doubled from your first and you're not having any bleeding then I really wouldn't worry. I think your bubba is snuggled in just fine.

AFM - I had a call back from the hospital, just have to wait now on a follow up appointment with my consultant to see what he suggests next. I have done a lot of research this morning on endo scratching and I think it's definitely something I will go for with this next round. It can't hurt anyway can it! We will probably be looking at April time now when we next transfer

xx

Woke up an hour earlier than planned can't sleep! Relaxing until my transfer.

Tina I think the endo scratch sounds like a great idea. Good luck with your upcoming consult.

Cassie beautiful scan!

Best of luck with your appt Kate

Sorry if I missed anyone I'm like half asleep haha.

tina hope the endo scratch helps you with your next IVF round :dust:

almost good luck yet again, FXed for you :dust:

Thanks ladies just my luck I haven't felt well since getting out of bed chills crampy slight naseau and bloating hope I'll be okay for transfer money fever so I think I'll be okay just poor luck with my health today

so 2 embryos are growing & doing well, the other one not quite but the lab is not giving up on it and neither are we! So we will see. I am also on another TTC forum so I forget sometimes where I give updates. It looks like on Sunday they will take another look at day 5 and do biopsies.

Hi ladies so first off I'm officially puppo however out of my two embryos one did not make it so they had to thaw a second it was a 45 min delay today too so I peed a tiny bit like 5 times but they said I had the best full bladder of the day and I had a AB embryo full blast so that's good news. I cried right after transfer because it was happy and sad as we lost our only other embryo I wasn't expecting to hear that news so I pray so badly that this works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->