Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Tina I am so sorry. Are your drs mentioning any theories as to why it hasn't worked? Did they change your meds from first to second cycle? I look at it this way of no explanation medically it could just be like any natural concieving couple it doesn't always work the firs two times for them and unfortunately we infers can only afford so many tries. It's heartbreaking I hope the next cycle is your lucky number 3.

AFM woke up with a night sweat last night I think it's because y progesterone must have dropped which is probably why I was instructed to start my crinone today. It made me dizzy moody and tired last time I was on it so I hope my body will take to it okay. The applicator changed since 2012 so I had to get an updated instruction video as mine was old haha. It was pretty simple to do but I'm always nervous I'll mess something up so wanted to be safe than sorry. I get my call tomorrow for the the time of my transfer I'm so excited!

Thank you girls,

Kat... I can see how someone can easily have to take time out before trying again but I want to throw myself back into it. I am not getting any younger and my daughter is going to be 6 this summer so I want a sibling for her as soon as I can.

It's an odd one because I've been pregnant naturally twice before (HOW?!!? Lord only knows) so my uterus CAN implant. Unless it's changed since I was pregnant 6 years ago.

I am waiting on a call back from the hospital to go in and see the consultant so I guess we can discuss all options then

xx

Oh Tina I'm devastated for you. I really really thought that you'd have good news. Everything everyone said.. I don't know much about implantation and helping things. I have heard about the scratch too. I hope your Dr has some answers for you. There could be some people on the inconceivable and beyond thread who have similar experiences.

Kat79 - I'm feeling exactly the same way. Trying not to stress and my husband said the same thing as long as you aren't bleeding all things are going well. But totally it's so different for them it's not their body.

almost glad to hear you managed to figure out the Crinone applicator, yeah it's pretty simple but I do admit I was nervous doing it the 1st time anyway:haha: Thank God I don't need to keep on taking it although I'm sure my cat is disappointed, she loved playing with the plastic bit you twist off that I would sometimes forget to throw out:haha:

tina I do think fertility can change in 6 years, hence why some experience secondary infertility. Although I don't know what can change that would cause implantation issues, I'm sure your RE will be more helpful in that area. I'd discuss it with him/her and see what he/she says. FXed for your next IVF :dust:

Kat79 - I'm feeling exactly the same way. Trying not to stress and my husband said the same thing as long as you aren't bleeding all things are going well. But totally it's so different for them it's not their body.

Exactly, they just don't get it:dohh: I'd love to transfer all these sensations to my DH for 3-4 days and see how he would feel about it afterwards:winkwink:

I'm so sorry tina, my re told me about scratching. She says that it dramatically increased chances for implantation. Maybe you can ask about it. Almost I chose the pio intend of suppositories. I'm going to get my nurse to draw on my butt where dh needs to give me the injection. The suppositories just seemed messy and gross to me lol. Today Im wearing two estradiol patches. Every other day I change them out and every 4th day I add one in. So in 4 days I'll wear 3, and 8 days I'll be wearing 4! I have noticed major ewcm which I know is caused by estrogen, so I'm curious to see how I am next week!

Lots going on for your froggyfrog so your transfer date is March 3 right? Getting there so exciting! Yes the crinone is a bit messy when it decides to go south haha I have pads handy for that but it doesn't bother me much. I'm so sick of shots I used to take b12 shots monthly now I'm just on the oral pill.

Only 2 more sleeps away from transfer can't wait to know exact time haha soooo ready for another bundle of joy!

Many people asked/commented about twins so yes it may be twins. When I asked my nurse what she thought about the high numbers she did say it could be two.

Tina - I'm so sorry it didn't work out. I've been in your shoes and I know how shitty it is. I went through 4 retrievals before success. I know it's hard but be persistent. I had issues with implantation and we did 2 months of depot lupron and they stuck. I'm not sure if that's what really got me pregnant this time but I thought it is something to mention. Maybe do a little research about it :D Best of luck and take some time for yourself :hugs:

Oh I wanted to mention we also did the endometrial scratch.

Thank you ash, I will research the lupron, it might be something worth mentioning at my follow up appt.

I'm bleeding unusually heavier than I normally would on a period and the cramps are worse. I took a test yesterday to make sure I hadn't been pregnant but miscarried and it was negative... anyone else had a much heavier period than normal after IVF?

xx

Hi all, 4th beta today only 4730. My progesterone has slowed right down too. The nurse wasn't very good at explaining except to say sometimes it can be good and sometimes it is bad. But she did not make me think this is good at all and asked me if i was bleeding.. which I'm not. Back on Monday for another test but in reality feeling very low.

Hi all, 4th beta today only 4730. My progesterone has slowed right down too. The nurse wasn't very good at explaining except to say sometimes it can be good and sometimes it is bad. But she did not make me think this is good at all and asked me if i was bleeding.. which I'm not. Back on Monday for another test but in reality feeling very low.

Oh Kat_F I'm so sorry:hugs:

So I have been looking on doctor google and once hcg become greater than 1200 they slow down anyway.. who knows only Monday blood test can reassure me. The nurses can be so confusing. She said my progesterone had slowed too but because I'm not going backwards surely if I'm in normal range it can't be all bad. Even if it is I think at least i am ready now...

I'm sorry Kat

ER was yesterday they only got 8 eggs. I was really hoping for one or two more. I am nervous awaiting for the fertilization report and it's driving me crazy.

So I finally got a call 8 retrieved 4 were mature and 3 were fertilized. Sigh I'm pretty upset I was hoping for more. I think my RE will want me to do another cycle of stims before sending embryos off for PGS testing. Sigh... I am waiting o hear back from my RE.

Danser hope it works out for you keep positive I ended up with 3 so we used one and two frozen. Hope you have at least one lucky one!

Kat your number is still high I know it's hard hopefully everything will be okay. When I was pregnant my obgyn told me they couldn't find a heartbeat went to hospital from a scan then all was okay and all my worrying for nothing but worry is what mom's do even when our babies haven't even been born yet. I hope it just slowd down for natural reasons

Danser stay positive! When will you know if you need to stim again?

Kat you stay positive too! I wouldn't worry just yet as long as your numbers didn't decrease! I know easier said than done, but just try to stay optimistic!

Tina I'm so sorry!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->