Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Congrats for being PUPO almost! Looking forward to your OTD!! I have everything crossed for you xx

danser - I'll keep my fingers crossed that all 4 make it! You never know, slower growing embies can catch up. You might be surprised.

almost - yay for being PUPO! When is your OTD? I'm so sorry the other didn't make the thaw but we transferred a 3ab and we're pregnant so you have a good shot!

AFM - I woke up in a panic this morning that this pregnancy was going to end badly ... ugh. This is horrible. I went to a knitting/crocheting convention with one of my friends which was great but I had to leave early because my back started hurting. I don't know if it was because of the pregnancy or what but it was in the lower back and I just had to leave. I couldn't help myself so I stopped at target on the way home to grab another pack of pregnancy tests. My husband will not be thrilled but I'm happy to say that the line came up immediately and it wayyyy darker than the control line. I know I've gone insane but I just want this baby so bad ... and it is very stressful.

Thanks they said we have a XBAB.

ASH I can't even tell you how many times so poasibky in the first month just to be safe if it makes you feel better then pee away it worked for me haha.

Congrats almost on being PUPO !!!

Ash, I think that completely normal, especially after trying for so hard and so long! Just be kind to yourself, and try to stay positive! I would say poas as often as you feel necessary!

froggy and almost - thank for your enabling my craziness :haha: I feel the same though, if it puts my mind at ease then it's worth the $20.

almost, also what's a XBAB?

Hi ladies so first off I'm officially puppo however out of my two embryos one did not make it so they had to thaw a second it was a 45 min delay today too so I peed a tiny bit like 5 times but they said I had the best full bladder of the day and I had a AB embryo full blast so that's good news. I cried right after transfer because it was happy and sad as we lost our only other embryo I wasn't expecting to hear that news so I pray so badly that this works.

Yay congrats for being PUPO

Hi ladies so first off I'm officially puppo however out of my two embryos one did not make it so they had to thaw a second it was a 45 min delay today too so I peed a tiny bit like 5 times but they said I had the best full bladder of the day and I had a AB embryo full blast so that's good news. I cried right after transfer because it was happy and sad as we lost our only other embryo I wasn't expecting to hear that news so I pray so badly that this works.

Congrats on being PUPO almost:happydance: Sorry that one didn't make it though but here's hoping at least one sticks :dust:

AFM - I woke up in a panic this morning that this pregnancy was going to end badly ... ugh. This is horrible. I went to a knitting/crocheting convention with one of my friends which was great but I had to leave early because my back started hurting. I don't know if it was because of the pregnancy or what but it was in the lower back and I just had to leave. I couldn't help myself so I stopped at target on the way home to grab another pack of pregnancy tests. My husband will not be thrilled but I'm happy to say that the line came up immediately and it wayyyy darker than the control line. I know I've gone insane but I just want this baby so bad ... and it is very stressful.

Awww ash I feel the same way sometimes, I seem to panic a bit if any symptoms change a bit, like if my breasts are a bit less sore then they were the day before which is a bit silly. My biggest stress is no morning sickness yet:wacko: I've avoided buying HPTs because I feel that it may stress me more out and may end up being something else I can obsess about. The 1st tri is a really nervous time as our risk of mc is at it's highest right now and I know how you feel. Hopefully these beans are our take home babies and we'll be laughing about this 1 year from now :hugs:

AFM yeah, trying not to obsess over any slight changes in symptoms and my lack of MS which isn't working out too well :dohh:

KatO - sounds just like me! If my boobs aren't sore I'm freaking out. I'm not so worried about the lack of nausea yet only because it's still really early for me but a part of me is hoping I won't have to deal with that part of the symptoms. :haha: I did have a little bit of an aversion to eggs ... made me want to gag. And my gag reflex is really sensitive right now but ... yeah whenever symptoms go away I'm freaking out. When do you have your scan?

Thanks ladies just my luck I haven't felt well since getting out of bed chills crampy slight naseau and bloating hope I'll be okay for transfer money fever so I think I'll be okay just poor luck with my health today

You will be fine :) when i did my transfer i was really sick with the flu and they were still able to transferr both my embies.

Hope you start feeling better soon :)

Thanks misscassie I'm starting to think my nerves made me sick haha I feel better now. I took a Valium before transfer but since they ran 45 mins late it started to wear off after the first hour.

ASH a XBAB must mean expanded blast grade ab

Preggo ladies with little symptoms I hardly had any in the beginning don't worry when you feel normal!

MissCassie wow so glad to hear your scan went well:happydance: I wish the hospital also would scan me at 6 weeks, might help lessen some of my worrying and help stop me reading into my symptoms so much since some days I almost convince myself I'm about to mc despite the fact there's no bleeding or really bad cramping:dohh: Unfortunately my 1st scan is on March 2nd and it seems like a forever wait:nope:

Thank you :) the last 2 weeks have gone so slowly lol..
Maybe you could go for a private scan? Before your scan at the hospital to ease your mind abit?

KatO - sounds just like me! If my boobs aren't sore I'm freaking out. I'm not so worried about the lack of nausea yet only because it's still really early for me but a part of me is hoping I won't have to deal with that part of the symptoms. :haha: I did have a little bit of an aversion to eggs ... made me want to gag. And my gag reflex is really sensitive right now but ... yeah whenever symptoms go away I'm freaking out. When do you have your scan?

Yeah I think MS that early is definitely not within the norm although I've heard of a few that did start that early.

March 2nd which is still over a week away :nope:

MissCassie wow so glad to hear your scan went well:happydance: I wish the hospital also would scan me at 6 weeks, might help lessen some of my worrying and help stop me reading into my symptoms so much since some days I almost convince myself I'm about to mc despite the fact there's no bleeding or really bad cramping:dohh: Unfortunately my 1st scan is on March 2nd and it seems like a forever wait:nope:

Thank you :) the last 2 weeks have gone so slowly lol..
Maybe you could go for a private scan? Before your scan at the hospital to ease your mind abit?

Unfortunately I don't think you can get one here since hospitals are public, it's Denmark after all. I think pretty much everything in health care is public here. My only option would probably be to contact my GP but he's an arrogant jerk and would most likely tell me I should just wait until the 8 week scan I've been offered anyway, maybe even with a few choice words on I'm a bit nuts or something. So glad we'll be moving in April so I get a new GP!

Hi ladies had the freakish nightmare I think it was early this am because I remember it so well it was horrid I think affects from the Valium.

So it looks like one of the embryos arrested at day 3, but I was told this morning I have 2 good, perfect 7 & 8 cell embryos still growing.

Danser good luck with the two left!

AFM I am super bloated and you can see it. Im only 1dp5dt and on crinone so wondering if it's a symptom kicking in from the crinone that's I've been on for 4 days now or if it's normal after transfer or if some implantation went on already. I did have an expanded blast so I'm hoping it's why I'm bloated.

So it looks like one of the embryos arrested at day 3, but I was told this morning I have 2 good, perfect 7 & 8 cell embryos still growing.

FXed for your 2 embies :dust:

AFM I am super bloated and you can see it. Im only 1dp5dt and on crinone so wondering if it's a symptom kicking in from the crinone that's I've been on for 4 days now or if it's normal after transfer or if some implantation went on already. I did have an expanded blast so I'm hoping it's why I'm bloated.

Hmmm I don't remember being bloated on Crinone or after ET but maybe it just wasn't very noticeable:shrug: FXed your embie is implanting :dust:

Almost I have been having crazy dreams too.. crinone made me a bit bloated too but fx for your embie beginning its implantation journey making you bloated :)

Danser that's great news you have two embies kicking along at 7 &8 cells... very promising. Do you wait until they're blasts for ET?

Thanks ladies and for those talking about early ms I had a gag reflex when brushing my teeth very early then when I got my bfp it went away then came back just as naseau and gagging if I didn't have a snack. I actually had two sips of water last night in bed and felt a little naseaus from it I also had another crazy vivid dream last night but I have those now and then amyways.

Hey!! This thread moves quickly. Almost congrats on being pupo and I'm so sorry your little ember didn't survive the thaw.

Miss Cassie congrats on hearing the heartbeat. Are you having twins? You didn't put plural for heartbeats so just wondering. Yep so wish I did a 6 week scan. Kat79 I'm with you - ours is another week - dying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->