Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Yep so wish I did a 6 week scan. Kat79 I'm with you - ours is another week - dying!

Yep feeling the same :wacko: Here's hoping both our scans are soon here and we both get really good news:flower:

AFM been feeling a bit queasy today. Had a huge dinner last night (DH and I went out for dinner and then saw "Brooklyn") so slept a bit in and was a bit late on getting breakfast. I was starting to feel a bit nauseous and had slight feelings like I wanted to throw up but it helped once I got my All Bran down:thumbup: The queasiness seems to be on and off today. Wondering if MS is starting to creep in on me:winkwink:

Fx almost that the little bean is sticking!!!

Kat079 sorry about the start of ms, but at least you know that things are progressing in there!!!

Danser will they call you tomorrow with your results?

Afm I have my lining check tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Today I put on another patch, so I'm up to 3!!:wacko: but I'm only 11 days away from transfer:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Danser will they call you tomorrow with your results?

Afm I have my lining check tomorrow, and I'm so excited! Today I put on another patch, so I'm up to 3!!:wacko: but I'm only 11 days away from transfer:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Yes I will get a call tomorrow with how the two embryos are growing on day 5.

Yay for being so close to transfer!

Almost I have been having crazy dreams too.. crinone made me a bit bloated too but fx for your embie beginning its implantation journey making you bloated :)

Danser that's great news you have two embies kicking along at 7 &8 cells... very promising. Do you wait until they're blasts for ET?

We are doing PGS, so they need to wait until day 5 to biopsy and it will be an FET. Since we don't have many embryos for PGS testing we are probably doing another round of stims to get more embryos to send off for PGS testing.

froggy - Your transfer is coming up soon! Yay! I feel like the time is going so slow. I want March 3rd to get here so bad. Good luck at your lining check tomorrow!

katO- I wish I had some morning sickness going on. I am still feeling cramping here and there. I need to calm down. :haha: Since my embryos were CCS tested my doctor gave me a 5% chance of anything going wrong now that they implanted but it still freaks me out. 5% is still a chance. Ugh, the ultra sound could not get here any faster.

Fx almost that the little bean is sticking!!!

Kat079 sorry about the start of ms, but at least you know that things are progressing in there!!!

Too true:winkwink: Here's hoping I'm soon sick to my stomach:haha:

FXed for your check tomorrow!

katO- I wish I had some morning sickness going on. I am still feeling cramping here and there. I need to calm down. :haha: Since my embryos were CCS tested my doctor gave me a 5% chance of anything going wrong now that they implanted but it still freaks me out. 5% is still a chance. Ugh, the ultra sound could not get here any faster.

I'm also 6w4d along today:winkwink: I've heard that for most it hits them between 6-8 weeks so there's still time for you to also experience it :haha: Yep 5% is actually low when you think about it but you always fear being one of the unlucky, I'm with you there (my embie wasn't tested so my fears are really up there despite the fact it was a top grade embie):wacko: I hear you on that u/s, here's hoping time flies for us both and we get great news :flower:

So close to being pupo froggyfrog eeek!

Bloating again today crampy stomach my uterus feels normal hmm

kat79 - don't worry about your environment being untested. Most of the times they don't implant if there's anything wrong. So the fact that it did implant is a really really good sign. And the fact it made it to day 5 in the blastocyst stage and it was a top grade one. Try to put it out of your mind.
We have the foetal DNA test at 10 weeks here. Or it might be called a NTL scan. It's a blood test and it gives you 99% certainty everything is ok.

We're tossing up whether to do that - the geneticist guy who called with our PRe genetic screening results said that gives you 95% and if you any that extra bit to 99% certainty then get the test. Ahh it's $500 or something. We haven't decided whether to get it done. I'm leaning towards yes because I want to know - not that I'd know what to do if anything showed up. But I'd want to be prepared.

I'm feeling 2% queasy. At night I make myself a peppermint tea with grated ginger and before I get up in the morning drink that (yeah it's cold) and chew on the bits of ginger. It seems to help. I've heard crackers before you get up (ie stay horizontal) is good too.

Saltines helped me had them by my bed your cold tea sounds lovely I love ginger. I'm going crazy wanting to test but its only 7dpo i have none in ny house for this teason haha but feel like it didnt work I think I might test we'd then again Friday and Sunday beta is next Monday

Hi ladies!

I know its early but thought i could start a group for all the ladies doing IVF/ FET next year.

I i have my appointment for the 14th Jan to hopefully get my FET underway.

Hoping to get a very sticky bean!

I just did my egg retrival just yesterday . Retrieved 17 eggs out of which 11 were mature, only 3 eggs fertilized today. Lab did ICSI on the eggs and only 3 survived. I am really devastated. This is my 2nd IVF cycle.lab says that the other 8 eggs might be a slow starters. Has it happened to anyone and that fertilization happened little later and made it to the day 3?

I am keeping my fingers crossed. This process is so draining emotionally and financially. We wanted to get Pgd done on our fertilized eggs. Nothing goes according to plan. Don't know what to do now.

kat79 - don't worry about your environment being untested. Most of the times they don't implant if there's anything wrong. So the fact that it did implant is a really really good sign. And the fact it made it to day 5 in the blastocyst stage and it was a top grade one. Try to put it out of your mind.
We have the foetal DNA test at 10 weeks here. Or it might be called a NTL scan. It's a blood test and it gives you 99% certainty everything is ok.

We're tossing up whether to do that - the geneticist guy who called with our PRe genetic screening results said that gives you 95% and if you any that extra bit to 99% certainty then get the test. Ahh it's $500 or something. We haven't decided whether to get it done. I'm leaning towards yes because I want to know - not that I'd know what to do if anything showed up. But I'd want to be prepared.

I'm feeling 2% queasy. At night I make myself a peppermint tea with grated ginger and before I get up in the morning drink that (yeah it's cold) and chew on the bits of ginger. It seems to help. I've heard crackers before you get up (ie stay horizontal) is good too.

I didn't have a day 5 put back in, it was a day 2 since the hospital says it gives a higher implantation success :nope:

I don't know if they offer genetic testing here and if they do, it's probably super expensive since things are generally expensive here and then there's a huge tax as well. They do offer a couple of other types of scans (for free) to see if the feotus looks healthy or not (won't be signing up for them though until after the 8 week scan since there's no point on the off chance this embie isn't viable) but other than that I have no idea:shrug:

BTW you may want to be careful how much ginger you consume. I've read that it can potentially cause mc if you take too much over a period of time :wacko: Just a heads up as I'm assuming you're not using much in the tea so probably not a problem but worth keeping in the back of your mind. I think there are also other spices we have to be careful with, just can't remember what they are ATM:shrug:

Oh shit thanks Kat79! I didn't think about it being bad - I grate a bit in my tea and eat it - not too much though I'm sure it's been fine. Yikes will stop that and just drink the liquid.
Someone told me today green apples make a difference. There's something in it I think it's called leptin. Anyway I got some today.

It's a nervous wait isn't it?! just with everything. It's nice a lot of people are in the same boat on here.

Almost.. count down 'till the beta now! I have everything crossed for you.

Froggie your time soon for the transfer, that has taken ages but come around quick does that make sense?

Kat079 glad to hear you have some ms symptoms, must mean all is well.

miranda sounds as though you're progressing along well you must be thrilled.

Miss Cassie, hope all is still well with you :)

My bw today - hcg has risen, to 6926 which they said would have liked to see higher, however my progesterone is 180 which was great, and I am going for an ultrasound on Thursday morning to get a peek at what's going on.. There is hope. I am looking forward to seeing what is going on!

Oh shit thanks Kat79! I didn't think about it being bad - I grate a bit in my tea and eat it - not too much though I'm sure it's been fine. Yikes will stop that and just drink the liquid.
Someone told me today green apples make a difference. There's something in it I think it's called leptin. Anyway I got some today.

It's a nervous wait isn't it?! just with everything. It's nice a lot of people are in the same boat on here.

It probably is, just a heads up. I read about a woman that was advised to take ginger pills plus to suck on ginger candy when she felt sick and she ended up mc'ing after a few weeks. I do think you need to take a large amount for a longer period of time though before there's any danger! I stupidly drink a small amount of this ginger soda that was a bit on the strong side and was afraid for days I'd mc, never again! DH didn't know and now he's adamant I'm not allowed to to get ginger again:nope:

I'll have to look into the apple thing, that can't possibly do any potential damage!

Yep it sure is:wacko: I seem to be reading into too much and convince myself sometimes that I'm about to mc. I have had 0 spotting or bleeding and my cramps have only been mild so that must be a good sign. I seem to already be experiencing round ligament pain though, have been for a few days now. I was in a panic thinking I was mc'ing but nope, seems it's normal according to another BnB member that answered my thread asking about it in the pregnancy forum. I've also been experiencing dizziness BTW, seems to be gradually increasing in occurence and happens if I get up too fast or just move quickly :wacko:

Kat_F glad to hear things are looking ok!

Almost, congrats on being PUPO!!! hope those little embryos snuggle in deep and you get your BFP in a few days.

Froggy, eeeek transfer is so close now!

AFM - My period has gone so waiting on a follow up appointment now to discuss what happens next. I've been doing a lot of research on endo scratching and I've decided that it's definitely something that I am going to do if my consultant agrees that it is a good idea.

Ash - You said you had endo scratching, was it with this BFP cycle? And did it hurt?

xx

Tina- yes I did it with this cycle and I'm not going to lie, it did hurt. That being said, the procedure is pretty fast and once it's over there's no more pain.

Thank you for being honest Ash :D

I have just had a call from the hospital, they have had a cancellation so have a free appointment for tomorrow at 11.30! It was either that or I'd be waiting until the end of March. My boss isn't too happy that I'm taking the afternoon off at such short notice but he will get over it!

Today is CD6 so I am hoping that I will be able to have the endo scratch this cycle and start IVF stims next cycle

xx

Tina how exciting I think the scratch is a great idea!

Thanks ladies next Monday is the beta I just keep feeling like it just didn't work already bumming hope to be ok easantly surprised when I start to test we'd or Thurs not sure how early yet I'm 8dpo today.

Almost, try not to feel too disheartened just yet. It's still very early! I am sending you all the luck in the world xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->