Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

I had my first bout of nausea this morning after having an egg sandwich. I had to kick DH out of the bathroom I felt so sick! It was only for a minute or so. I've heard nausea tends to kick in around 6 weeks and I'll be 6 weeks tomorrow. Right on schedule.

I have my u/s on Wednesday and I cannot wait but I am super nervous that we may not find anything in there! I know it's ridiculous given my numbers but I'm still freaking out. DH and I are finishing packing today, we move Monday.

elz & katO - yay for blueberries! Good luck at your scans!

I've also heard some women do get nausea with eggs. I think MS kicks in between weeks 6-8 if it does at all.

Hope your move goes well! Here's hoping they do find your sweet pea(s) and all looks well:flower:

katO - I have been having an aversion to eggs since I found out I was pregnant but I had an egg sandwich yesterday that was so good so I thought I'd have one this morning and it just changed like that. So weird.

Ash hope your ms doesn't get too crazy. I've definitely had sensitivity to smells my kitchen sink made me gag and prunes to soften my bowls made me want to gag eating them. I've been very naseaus gagging so I'm a scared I'll get bad ms in a couple weeks. With my first pregnancy I only got sick 2nd tri landing on a plane then horrid bloody nose then vomiting in the car it was hot where we went but I think it was mostly motion sickness in pregnancy.

So I am excited for the new protocol we will be doing this cycle and we got a call yesterday insurance is approving the PICSI, and PGS. Hopefully these are all good omens going into this new cycle. I stopped the lupron and am just on BCP until 3/6

Had fet on Thursday feb 25. Anxiously waiting for symptoms. Last time I got pregnant I am sure I felt pulling...no symptoms yet....I'm on progesterone and estrace. Will be testing on March 9. Anyone experience any symptoms this soon after transfer Nd have a bfp

Shelby I couldn't sleep and still can't pregnnacy insomnia started right away and burping and gassy I've had both pregnancies I also felt my implantation cramping at 9dpo so 4dpt

Danser great news your insurance approved such a relief!

Danser - fingers crossed for your new protocol..

Ash-- eek eggs. the mere thought of them churns my stomach.

I've been having for breakfast a smoothie with frozen berries, soy milk, chia and flax seeds and putting in about a cup of spinach. I can't stomach greens (even though I try and battle through at dinner time by putting a squeeze of lemon on them) and hiding them in a smoothie I can't even taste works wonders. And the chia and flaxseeds (ground up) work wonders too for keeping everything moving.

My ultrasound is on Monday.. COME ON MONDAY. One more darn sleep.. and the Kat you're on Wednesday.. and a few others around that time. Someone from another IVF group she didn't get a heart beat at her 7 week scan. Devastated for her.. and scared it could be me. And Oscars is Monday.. always love seeing what dresses they wear. I know it's silly but I like it!

Morning ladies!! Good luck to those of you having scans over the next few days, hope everyone's blueberries are snuggled in tight!

AFM - had our quote through the post for our next cycle. Just have to call up on CD1 to start things off which is about 2 and a half weeks away

Xx

I have my next scan on thursday and ill be 8+5. Cant wait to see my little bean which is the size of a Rasberry.

FXed for you danser and tina:flower::flower:

Here's hoping your scan looks good Cassie:thumbup:

I've been having for breakfast a smoothie with frozen berries, soy milk, chia and flax seeds and putting in about a cup of spinach. I can't stomach greens (even though I try and battle through at dinner time by putting a squeeze of lemon on them) and hiding them in a smoothie I can't even taste works wonders. And the chia and flaxseeds (ground up) work wonders too for keeping everything moving.

My ultrasound is on Monday.. COME ON MONDAY. One more darn sleep.. and the Kat you're on Wednesday.. and a few others around that time. Someone from another IVF group she didn't get a heart beat at her 7 week scan. Devastated for her.. and scared it could be me. And Oscars is Monday.. always love seeing what dresses they wear. I know it's silly but I like it!

Sounds like a pretty good smoothie :thumbup: I have read that some get an aversion to vegetables during pregnancy. I haven't had any major issues with vegetables myself though which is probably a good thing.

Oh my so sad:( That's another reason DH is coming with me, in case it's bad news because then I wouldn't be able to drive:wacko: I nearly got into a car accident driving home right after our previous cat was put to sleep in 2012 (DH couldn't come) so bad news at the scan would probably lead to me getting into an accident:nope: But here's hoping that doesn't happen for any of us!

I normally don't really watch the Oscars myself although I'll sometimes also see some of the start to also look at dresses. I think it's partly because DH and I don't go to the movies very often since it's a bit expensive here so haven't seen many films that are nominated. I think the films we've seen recently are the new Star Wars movie and "Brooklyn." We were supposed to see "The Revenant" but went out to dinner that night and it took longer than DH expected so had to drop it. Plus I've heard of the scene with the bear and horse and being the huge animal lover I am, I hate watching scenes like that even though I know it isn't real. Plus the Oscars comes on late here so I'd be up all night and with the fatigue I've been having, no way I could get through that:nope: Can't record because the recording function isn't working anymore on our Blu-Ray/DVD player (Samsung crap, their TVs and mobile phones seem to work really good though :shrug:).

Good luck at your scans ladies my beta is tomorrow nervous but excited today is the first day I'm not testing I was testing ridiculously for a whilestill in disbelief really shocked but of course so incredibly happy.:cloud9:

Good luck ladies with upcoming scans and betas! And I'm excited for you guys to start back up tina and danser!

Afm last night was my first pio shot and dh did an amazing job! It doesn't hurt at all! 4 more days until transfer!

Good luck for tomorrow ladies having scans/betas!
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend :flower: x

Thanks almost. Congrats on your bfp. No symptoms other than minor tinges but I am starting to think they r in my head.....

How soon after your transfer did u start poas?

Good luck to all.

I had a bleeding scare today. Filled a panty liner. I called ccrm and they told me to put a pad on and if I fill it in 2 hours to go to the emergency room. It's been an hour and there is no more blood but I am still cramping. I go in for a scan tomorrow (in between moving ... Go figure!) instead of Wednesday. Why can't anything be easy? I'm so worried now.

oh Ash... I can only imagine how much you're worrying. Oh boy oh boy you poor thing. I have heard a bit of bleeding is common.. and it wasn't too much. When do you go into your Dr?

lol Almost I was the same I had to do a few tests to believe it!

Froggy you're a few days off transfer! That's come around quickly.. ok maybe not for you.. but it seems like it has. So the transfer is Wednesday/Thursday for you? Are you going to go back to work or can you take it easy. I don't think it matters either way. Good to keep the mind busy.

Miranda - thank you. The cramping has stopped and I'm 30 minutes from being 2 hours with no more bleeding so I think that's a good sign maybe. I go in first thing tomorrow morning or I can go to the hospital today. When I spoke to the emergency line with my clinic they said that if I wasn't bleeding anymore that going to the hospital wasn't necessary. I might just go for peace of mind ...

Ash I am so sorry you are going through this but that's good it stopped good luck with your scan.

Shelby I started at 8dpo and got bfp 10dpo

Ash I'm sorry this is happening, but I have heard of people bleeding and everything being fine. I hope everything turns out good tomorrow!

Thanks miranda, it has seemed to take forever until a few days ago, the last few days have gone by pretty fast so I hope they don't slow down. I'm not working right now, so hopefully that doesn't make the next few weeks go slow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->