Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Great news ash, was worried but glad to hear the twins are doing well:flower:

Great beta almost:thumbup:

AFM I've been getting headaches:nope: I know I'm clear for taking e.g. acetaminophen for the pain based on what I've read over the internet (if I take it very sparingly) but don't dare. Are there other more natural ways of combating a headache while pregnant? Also thinking about trying Sea Bands for my nausea since it seems to work for many ladies. I was lying on the couch last night with DH and then had to get up to pee. I don't know if I also got up too quickly but felt slightly dizzy and got really bad nausea and was close to having what little dinner I could eat come up again:wacko:

Ash that's amazing news! Congrats!
Almost yay! Glad it's finally confirmed!

So today's the day we find out if our pregnancy is viable and how many babies are in there! I'm just hoping we see at least 1 healthy baby in there! Wish me luck ladies! X

GL Elz:flower:

I'm going in for mine tomorrow morning:wacko:

Ash so glad all.is well.. twins! Congrats.

Almost great beta hoping your numbers go up, up...

Froggy wow so close nearly at transfer so glad your inj went well

Kat0 not long now till scan day im sure all is well and i had some headaches a couple of weeks ago plenty of water and a walk in the fresh air.. also have felt dizziness too when getting up too quick

Elz best of luck for your scan!

Anyone i missed so sorry but everything is coming along well for this little group :)

Elz so exciting best of luck! I'm still cautious until my scan bummed I had to push it to the 24th instead of 22nd but I'll be on a mini vacation w dh and my lo!

Congrats Ash. I'm so thrilled for you and your DH. Sorry about the bleed I know how scary they can be. I've had like 3 episodes already and they lasted a few days. I had the last episode around 16 weeks and had to be on 7 days strict bed rest but am still progressing nicely. Here is wishing you a healthy and stressfree 9 months.

Congrats to all the preggo ladies on here and all the best to those still cycling. Xoxo

One healthy bean! :cloud9:
It still hasn't sunk in yet but DH now believes the BFPs!!! Lol we weren't able to hear the heart beat but we saw it and the Dr said everything looks great! So excited!!! X

Everyone who is having a scan soon best of luck to you!

elz - congratulations! It is so awesome to see the baby!

AFM - I found out this morning that we're having a boy and a girl! I am even more over the moon than I was yesterday, I can't believe it! This really is a dream come true.

Congrats Elz and ash:flower:

AFM my MS seems to have gone up a bit:wacko: Been having almost all day nausea today and earlier this evening had my first head-in-toilet episode. I'm hoping this is a good sign for tomorrow!

Ah Kat I know what you mean - my nausea has worsened too!! Lol luckily I haven't had a head-in-toilet episode yet though!!! Good luck for tomorrow x

Kat not fun but means a healthy pregnancy!

Elz congrats on a great scan!

Ash that's amazing ide always prefer boy girl over same less comparing and competition hopefully!

I am going crazy waiting for me scan forget about the next two betas haha I hope this month flys by. Think I'll have to tell my work sooner than later due to heavy lifting and safety reasons but trying to wait until my scan not sure of it can wait that long. I had naseau l last week but not this week makes me nervous I've lost that symptom...

almost- it's crazy waiting for that first scan!! Good luck. I wouldn't worry (just be glad) u got sick last week and not this week!

Kat79 and Elz I think getting their scans today. That's so exciting I so hope you have good news I'm sure you do!!

Kat79 - oh no your first head in toilet episode! That's not good - but yeah a good sign for today!! You want to stay away completely from ginger tea don't u? I'm not putting fresh ginger in anymore (thanks again) but I've got ginger tea bags that my nutritionist said are fine to use. But understand if you don't want to go there! Lemon tea works as well - have you tried sucking on some slices of lemons?

I did the Tracey Anderson pregnancy series last night for month two - felt a bit sick afterwards (not too bad) but sucked on some lemons and was ok.

Ash - ohhhhhhhh that's amazing it really is. How do you know the sex so early? Did u do genetic testing of the embryos and they told you? Becaause we did that but my dr said best not to find out because if I mc then it will be too hard. She's right

If we do that 10 week foetal DNA scan we'll find out the gender. But not sure if we'll do it yet as our embryo was already screened the geneticist said 95% everything is ok - our Dr said if you want to pay to get that extra reassurance to 99% then do it. It's $500. But it could be more peace of mind.

miranda - I did do genetic testing (ccs) and they tell you after they see the heartbeat not before.

Ahhhh right. Different places must have different rules. Bugger we did genetic screening as well so they could tell us. I really wanted to ask (only because I want to know!!) but I didn't want my Dr to think we weren't happy with either a boy or girl. We just want a baby at this point. Lol.

I want to know because I've babysat my nephews so much (love those kids) and my sister in law said she was keeping all their stuff because we were next. But we weren't - my little sister is 3 months ahead of me and already grabbing all their baby stuff!! So if it is a boy I want to go to her - hey! You have to halve some of that stuff. But I haven't told my sister yet. I got pissed off she told me at 7 weeks on my birthday. So I'm going to wait till I'm 12 weeks to tell her.

If it's a girl it would be great too because my husband's brother has kept all their daughters stuff.

Miranda hopefully you can get some stuff it would help a lot!

Nearly all of our friends have kids and are in front of us.. The only (!!) advantage of being behind everyone else :)

My mum (a sentimental hoarder) bless her - she's kept the little jumpers my grandma handknitted me and my sister. Lots of lovely dresses and things. Ahh would be so nice to be able to use them! A lot of them I remember from family photos and when I was a child xxx I was the first girl after 3 boys so there was a lot of cute stuff!

almost here's hoping time flies for you and both your betas and scan look good:flower:

miranda yeah I'd like to stay as much away from ginger as possible. I also think DH has practically forbidden it now after the ginger drink scare :haha: Haven't tried the lemons yet. DH was supposed to try buying some lemonade yesterday but he couldn't find any because he went to a small supermarket and not a larger one that normally does have it. We have no lemons lying around either. He did get me Sea Bands and they seem to take the edge off. I think I put them on too late, hence my episode:wacko: And I'm totally with you on being happy either way, however there is a teensy tiny itty bitty part that's hoping for a girl since I had/have such a messed up mother-daughter relationship with my own toxic mother so would love to experience a healthy one. We'll see! We won't be able to "inherit" any baby stuff since my ex-SIL probably has given it all away (the girl stuff to her sister that had a daughter a few years ago) and I'm still not on speaking terms with my highly toxic brother or toxic sister so won't be getting anything from that end either (brother has 1 daughter, sister has one of each with the daughter being the eldest). I'm hoping they never find out I'm pregnant actually since I don't want them contacting my child in the future and poisoning him/her against me with all their lies:growlmad:

So just got back from my scan and everything was looking good. Saw the heartbeat and my bean is measuring fine:cloud9: Sorry about the white paper on the right side, it's blocking my full name and social security number:wacko:

Attachments

• 8 ugers skanning.jpg
    8 ugers skanning.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 13
Congrats on your scans Kat079 and Elz!! Xx loved the pic Kat thank u :)

Good news on the instant pigeon pair Ash.

Danser this month will fly by. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->