Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

KatO79 wonderful scan photo! I'd add mine except I'm not sure how to! :dohh:
Off to the doctor's today to inform them of the pregnancy and get registered with a midwife! Exciting times!! :happydance:

KatO79 wonderful scan photo! I'd add mine except I'm not sure how to! :dohh:
Off to the doctor's today to inform them of the pregnancy and get registered with a midwife! Exciting times!! :happydance:

Thanks Elz:flower: I found an instruction by another BnB member, deafgal01:

Ok, using the advanced box, you should see a paperclip (that's for attachment). Click on that, then click on computer (where ever you put the pics at). Then choose the photo you want to upload- click upload. Then that's all you do and you click on "close" the box. That's how you upload to here - at least that's the easiest way I've found to do it... Good luck- let us know if you need further help figuring it out.

I also have to inform my GP, can first do that tomorrow as his telephone lines are only open from 8-9 AM. It loathes me to do so since he was so unhelpful and arrogant back when we got our referral though:growlmad: Luckily moving soon so will only have to deal with him until around mid-April:thumbup: Hope your appointment with your GP goes smoothly and you get a good midwife!

Kat beautiful scan!

Hope all ladies are doing well this morning I'm off to work this week is dragging I want my next bets to keep me positive everything is going okay I think I can relax once I get my scan.

Beautiful scan photo kat!

Almost I hope this time goes by fast for you!

Elz, yay for getting registered with the midwife!!!

Miranda, I hope you get some hand me downs! What is Tracy Anderson?

Afm, I'm just waiting on the phone call to tell me what time transfer is tomorrow! I can't believe I'll be pupo tomorrow!

So exciting froggy, I'll have my FXed for you:happydance:

I have everything crossed for you froggyfrog!!
Kat I normally use my phone to browse this forum so will have to give it a go once I use my laptop! X

Transfer is at noon, I have to be there at 11:30, and start Drinking 40 oz of water at 10:30

Transfer is at noon, I have to be there at 11:30, and start Drinking 40 oz of water at 10:30

Good luck froggy! Be careful with the water, I managed to drink too much for both ETs and had to pee off some each time:haha:

I don't know if I'm talented enough to stop once I start! Lol!

What dpt should I start testing? I'm pretty much a poas, so I'm thinking 4dp5dt. That is monday. Too soon?

Ide say 5dp5dt of you don't want to see a bfn if you transferred more than one maybe 4dpt

I tested 4dp5dt and 6dp5dt and both were negative, got my BFP at 8dp5dt. I would give it at least a week if you don't want to see a BFN because you don't know when the embryo will implant. Best of luck for tomorrow!! :hugs: x

True 12dpo is a good chance of seeing a bfp I forgot I got mine 2 days earlier than with my last pregnancy.

Kat79!!!!! I'm so happy for u!!!!! Did u cry? I felt emotional. Not a massive public crier!

Froggy yeah you'lobe pupo soon!!! Yeah I'm definitely not controlled enough to stop half way through. It doesn't need to be that full. Both times it felt I didn't have enough and it was fine. I wake up and drink heaps of water so it's hard to tell.

Tracey Anderson has workout dvd's - you know Gwyneth paltrow's trainer. She has a pregnancy project dvd set (borrowed from a friend but it's reasonable on eBay) and there's a new dvd for each 9 months. I did it the other night it's good - not too taxing and lots of exercises to open the hips up. Arm moves and leg moves - nothing major. She usually has dance cardio but she said something doesn't feel right about jumping with a baby inside. I know some do and lots of my friends do running. My knees aren't good so I do light stuff at the gym like elliptical or stationary bike.

I asked the body pump instructor at the gym about doing different core work and she said I've done lots of research on this trust me - some people say your abs seperate she said it's fine to do - at this stage. I asked her how she knows and she said I'm 9 weeks pregnant!! I'm so happy for her. I've got a massages off her before (as she has another business) and I was rambling on about IVF and then felt like an idiot because I sensed she didn't want to talk about and was probably going through stuff herself. and I felt really bad.

i asked the midwife and she said everything I'm doing is fine - and closer to due date walking is good as it opens up the hips.

Froggy, good luck today!! hope your transfer goes as smooth as can be :D

Kat, lovely scan photo, congratulations on all being well!

xx

Hi all,
Unfortunately it was bad news for me today. Heartbeat has slowed to 70bpm and little embie not growing fast enough so it's a scan next Tues at my doctor then d&c prob wednesday if little heart has stopped. I wish you all the very best on your pregnancy and ttc journeys and upcoming transfers and coming bfps... we will try again later in the year but for now i will be seeking closure next week for what is a sad end to what has felt like an uphill battle since that first low beta x

Kat79!!!!! I'm so happy for u!!!!! Did u cry? I felt emotional. Not a massive public crier!

Thanks miranda:flower: Nope, surprisingly not but I was super thrilled to hear that the baby is measuring fine and had a good heartbeat as I'm still scared of mc at this point.

The next thing is getting a hold of my GP (the arrogant jerk) and figuring out where I can get my 11-13 week scan. The hospital I've been going to for my IVFs won't do it because by then we'll have moved so guess it'll be the hospital closest to where we're moving. I'm supposed to first go in and have a discussion about it all with my GP and see what he says.

Hi all,
Unfortunately it was bad news for me today. Heartbeat has slowed to 70bpm and little embie not growing fast enough so it's a scan next Tues at my doctor then d&c prob wednesday if little heart has stopped. I wish you all the very best on your pregnancy and ttc journeys and upcoming transfers and coming bfps... we will try again later in the year but for now i will be seeking closure next week for what is a sad end to what has felt like an uphill battle since that first low beta x

I'm so, so sorry Kat_F:hugs: I truely hope you soon get your rainbow when you decide to try again:hugs:

I had my scan today at 8+5 im so inlove!

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/150x100q90/923/MHvozf.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->