Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Elz how exciting! Happy 8 weeks!

I feel like we have to find out the gender so we know what to do with the house set up if however have a boy we will buy a bunk bed for ds and he can sleep on the bottom until baby gets old enough for a bed and they will share a room if it's a girl I won't have room sharing so we would need separate room setup and dh will lose his office we have a small 3 bedroom and one bedroom is very tiny which is ds room now he is in a crib bed

Happy 8 weeks elz! That seemed to fly by!

We will find out the gender too. We have a ton of gender neutral stuff, but I'm just so impatient and hate surprises!

I'm feeling a little crampy today, it makes me wonder what's going on in there!!!

Froggyfrog - with you all the way. Had ET yest of 5 day blast. L sided stabbing pain from midday and period cramps from L side of pelvis to back. I've been asked to test on the 16th but probably not going to wait that long

Oh that's a very long time hopeful!
I'll be poas On the 9th, and my beta is on the 14th!

They seem to have given me a date 14 days from transfer which would work if I was doing an IUI again but not IVF. I'll follow your lead and keep you company.

Hey ladies :flower: how is everybody?
Hope you're all enjoying your weekend! It's Mothers Day in the UK today and it's still hard to believe that this will be my last one without a child!
Anyway, just thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is doing! Enjoy the rest of the day! X

Hi Elz, things are going ok with me. Been having a slight increase in MS though that seems to get worse when I haven't eaten within the last 2-3 hours:wacko: Also been super moody, especially the last few days, must be the hormones going extra crazy right now.

Yeah it's so crazy to think about:happydance: Although in my case, Mother's Day is a bit of a sore spot for me as my toxic, highly narcissistic mother has been verbally and emotionally abusive all my life:nope: Looking forward to creating more positive and happier memories with my child though:thumbup:

Kat79 - yep exactly the same thing happens to me it's worse if I haven't eaten anything for a few hours. If I have fruit or something it's ok. And I can't drink as much water as I could. It has to be cold and only in little bits. Before I could down while water bottles!

Happy mothers day Elz! I am off to my 2nd beta tomorrow I'm so nervous I hope my numbers increased like they are supposed to it will be a relief to hear and a huge relief once I finally get to my ultrasound I forget is a early us transvaginal or abdominal? It's been so long I can't remember

KatO79 - sorry that you have negative feelings for mothers day but as you said, you'll be able to create your own happy memories with your gorgeous baby next year!
With regards to MS, I think I'm one of the lucky ones! I only very occasionally have mild nausea which goes away once I eat something!
Miranda - sorry that you're suffering with MS too! Hope it gets better for you soon.
Almost - good luck for your beta! My early ultrasound was transvaginal but as this was my first I'm not sure if they're different in different areas! Sorry I'm not much help! :dohh:
X

Kat79 - yep exactly the same thing happens to me it's worse if I haven't eaten anything for a few hours. If I have fruit or something it's ok. And I can't drink as much water as I could. It has to be cold and only in little bits. Before I could down while water bottles!

Yep that's what I've been doing, been eating apples for snacks. I do have issues with lunch because I've gone off bread so can't eat sandwiches anymore:nope: Water, yep it's about the same for me although it stinks because the RE recommended I drink a minimum of 2.5 liters a day:wacko: Think I've been going for 2 liters though since I can't seem to get so much in me and hope some of the rest comes from the food I eat.

DH is a bit impossible though with all the stuff I can't eat ATM. Last night he decided to make a red curry dish with salmon:wacko: Normally it's something I like and can eat if it isn't very spicy but I told him that I most likely wouldn't be able to eat that because it's spicy no matter how little you put in but he said he'd just make it less spicy. Told him I probably would have issues anyway but he insisted. Ended up getting nausea after a few bites and couldn't eat the rest even though I was pretty hungry:nope: Honestly, I don't know why he doesn't listen to me sometimes, especially while I'm pregnant:growlmad:

almost mine was transvaginal as well but don't know if it's a normal thing or a Danish thing:shrug: FXed for your beta!

Elz thanks, I'm also looking forward to it and just being the mother I lacked and so wanted all my life:hugs:

I have still been having on and off cramping since friday. I caved and tested thus morning even though I know it's way too early! Of course it was a bfn but I'm only 4dp5dt so I'm not thinking anything about it.

FXed froggy, maybe test again in 2 days :dust:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you froggyfrog! I didn't get my bfp until 8dp5dt so there's still plenty of time for it to show up!! Sending babydust your way x

Froggyfrog I got a bfn then too then super faint bfp at 5dp5dt in am much darker by night even that's early 12dpo is a safe bet to me.

So nurse hasn't called to say if my hcg was good or not but I checked my online portal it was 312 last Monday i accidently told u all 314 haha and this Monday it is 3909 so obviously went way up hoping that's a safe healthy number I just want to see my baby but have a beta next Monday again then the next week is ultrasound. At least I'm a week closer :)

I've hardly had naseau I had it pretty bad without vomiting week 3 then went away I was snacking on crackers and everything week 3 haha my nipple are so sore to touch and I have throw up burps yuck from eating big meals I can't help it I had this and acid reflux with my first pregnancy.hope all are well!

Thanks about sharing your ultrasounds ladies I'm guessing it must be transvaginal for me as well I think it's easier for early pregnancy to see baby

almost nausea can still make an appearance, I think mine started around week 6 and started getting bad shortly before week 8:winkwink: Have only had 2 head-in-toilet moments and one really close call though:haha: It just mostly stays at varying degrees of nausea.

Glad your HCG is going up. I can't remember but the doubling time changes over a certain number, I think around 1200 it doubles every 72-96 hours and once you hit 6000 it takes over 96 hours to double.

AFM forgot to mention we visited the in-laws this weekend and my FIL wants to guess we're having a girl :pink: after we told them we're officially Team :yellow: until the birth:winkwink: I'm thinking it's because I have MS and my MIL didn't have any with her 3 pregnancies and all 3 turned out to be boys:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->