• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Froggyfrog - don't blame you with the FRER habit! I need to buy more but afraid to tell my husband i've nearly exhausted the supply he got :s - are you going to test again tomorrow? i'm kinda committed to now!

It's really early - but got the same result with numero 1 on 9dpo (she was IUI). I couldn't capture what I was seeing on my iPhone and although it appeared straight away has dried to a very thin line. I'm cramping big time now - so much for saying I felt kinda normal! :D

Omg me too! Salty French fries!! Hehe
Glad your blood test went well X

That's so crazy we have the same food tastes and weird that french fries make the cut :haha:

Hopeful I don't think I see anything, could still be too early? FXed :dust:

froggy yeah that's still pretty early, I'd probably first try again around 7dp5dt, FXed :dust:

Hopeful, yeah I'm going to test tomorrow. I have done a lot of googling about fet bfps, and I'm not going to let bfns get me down until my beta. I told my dh about what ash told me yesterday about poas if it makes me feel better, and he agreed. So I got the green light to buy as many frers as I want with no judgment! Ha!

So waited til DH came home and did another strip and my only CB.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 21
Hopeful another line woohoo you are Def fo preggo congrats! The photo of my first bfp you couldn't see on camera it's shocked I saw it yours is darker than my first tone was so excited for you!

AFM been having left knee pain on and off since yesterday at work and now throbbing very high up on left upper leg hope it's normal due to ligaments and joints losening

Thank you! Will of course be testing although i'm not convinced the one step tests my DH bought are very good for this stage of things.

Im sure all you ligaments are loosening - knee pain can be referred from the hip area so you maybe getting some ligaments loosening up in the pelvis. When do you have a first scan?

Thank froggy - all my fingers are crossed for you. Looking out for your bfp! X

froggy I really really REALLY hope you're the next person to report a BFP on here!!!!

Kat79 and Ash (I think it was!) I'm SO jealous of you craving and being able to eat salads. I was a huge salad person before and would eat so much healthy food. Now I struggle. I'm going to talk to my nutritionalist, who had the same. She said it passed for her soon.

Congrats Hopeful:happydance:

Kat79 and Ash (I think it was!) I'm SO jealous of you craving and being able to eat salads. I was a huge salad person before and would eat so much healthy food. Now I struggle. I'm going to talk to my nutritionalist, who had the same. She said it passed for her soon.

I do still have issues with appetite as I don't eat very much. My mostly non-stop MS sees to that:dohh: I think they say around week 12-13 your appetite should be returning, at least it does for most. So guess we'll have to just wait and see.

I wasn't as much into healthy stuff as I've been since my body went off the junk food. I've heard it can be very normal for a previously not so healthy eater to go total health nut and for the health nut to go into a junk food junkie while pregnant.

KatO79 your baby's an olive!! :happydance:
Big disaster here today - I've ran out of salad cream!!!!! Lol
Hopeful - congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back