• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Froggyfrog - I tested today also - caved this morning with FMU. BFN. Didn't say anything to DH as I felt silly as soon as I'd done it. I'm also getting intermittent cramps and back ache. Have a kind of empty feeling at the back of my throat that feels a bit like nausea/hunger. Had this with DD from 8 weeks and was intense but don't ever remember it earlier. Wonder if this is the progesterone/oestrogen?

My nipples have become darker and bigger like they were in my first pregnancy and getting breast pain with some stabbing under arms. Again, as that involved medication I don't know if this is normal or not? Common sense says if I don't have enough HCG to turn a test positive then I shouldn't feel any symptoms?

Oh and very thirsty yesterday - not so much today.

Time is crawling!

Kat do you have a preference besides the obvious a healthy baby I want a girl but ide be happy with a boy too I have a ds there's posted and negative to both boys can have bunk beds and share room girl would have own room dh would lose his office haha

Hopeful, it's still early! We have plenty of time for our bfps! I know I shouldn't, but I may test again tomorrow. I only bought 3 frers, so I guess I better go buy some more!

almost - congratulations on your beta!

froggy - I tested every single day from 4dpt :D If it helps you cope with the stress I say go for it!

Hopeful - best of luck!

AFM - I've been spotting off and on but I'm pretty sure it's from the suppositories. Trying to remain calm. Have had no cramping and no bright red blood so ... fx'd! My 8.5 week scan is next Wednesday. If my spotting gets any heavier I'm going to ask them if I can have a scan this Wednesday as well. If I'm willing to pay for it, why not?

Almost congrats on your awesome beta!

Froggy and hopeful it's early days. Lol Froggy I was standing in the chemist deciding whether to buy the 3 pack of first responses or the 7 pack (which was cheaper overall). I was standing there for a while, I swore I wasn't going to use anymore of those damn things until I knew I was pregnant - used too many when we were TTC naturally. You all have good signs though. Extra thirst is a good sign!

Kat79 - ohhhh even the thought of red curry salmon makes my stomach churn!!! Elz mine isn't too bad and goes if I eat something - I just can't sit down to a but bowl of greens like I did before. I read somewhere spicy and fatty foods aren't good. I've noticed that if I've eaten something (even mild spicey) the next day I feel a little ehhhh worse. Mind you I think we haven't been getting into bed early enough - like 11.30Pm/12 and then up at 7.30am. But I haven't felt tired like some people.
Weird u can't eat a sandwich anymore. I used to eat a big salad for lunch now I have to have something mild like avocado on toast or vegemite on toast. And oh I can drink water if it's cold! But I should aim for 2L - you're doing well! I usually drink loads.

I must say I've heard those rumours of morning sickness being more if you're having a girl. I think it's an old wives tale.

Froggyfrog and hopeful so excited for you both still plenty of time eeek!

Thanks ladies the beta was a huge relief since I don't have that many symptoms.

ASH since your having twins can that make spotting more common? I feel like it could and I don't blame you for wanting a scan! Ide go for it too!

Miranda sounds like you are doing well are you having bland foods due to ms? Sorry if I missed that symptom with you so much is going on on this thread lol.

Miranda sounds like you are doing well are you having bland foods due to ms? Sorry if I missed that symptom with you so much is going on on this thread lol.

Lol yes lots going on here! Yeah something too spicy or fried I just think eerrrr can't eat that. Or something too saucy like Thai. And I can't sit down to my whole bowl of greens like I used to. I'm going to speak to my nutritionalist (who had the same) and ask her for tips. I'm sure it will pass in a few weeks - I'm having greens in my berry smoothie in the morning so don't feel so bad. Trying not to be too hard on myself

Kat do you have a preference besides the obvious a healthy baby I want a girl but ide be happy with a boy too I have a ds there's posted and negative to both boys can have bunk beds and share room girl would have own room dh would lose his office haha

If I'm completely honest I have the teeniest tiniest hope for a girl:winkwink: I think because my relationship with my toxic mother has been so horrible, I'd love to try at having a healthy, loving and respectful relationship between mother and daughter. But I'm totally happy either way since it took a little over 2 years for this bean to come:cloud9:

BTW congrats on your betas:happydance:

Kat79 - ohhhh even the thought of red curry salmon makes my stomach churn!!! Elz mine isn't too bad and goes if I eat something - I just can't sit down to a but bowl of greens like I did before. I read somewhere spicy and fatty foods aren't good. I've noticed that if I've eaten something (even mild spicey) the next day I feel a little ehhhh worse. Mind you I think we haven't been getting into bed early enough - like 11.30Pm/12 and then up at 7.30am. But I haven't felt tired like some people.
Weird u can't eat a sandwich anymore. I used to eat a big salad for lunch now I have to have something mild like avocado on toast or vegemite on toast. And oh I can drink water if it's cold! But I should aim for 2L - you're doing well! I usually drink loads.

I must say I've heard those rumours of morning sickness being more if you're having a girl. I think it's an old wives tale.

Yep that's what I told DH but he wouldn't believe me:dohh: I think he feels why shouldn't I be able to eat stuff I could before pregnancy. I think as to the sandwich it's the bread, every time I look at bread my body just doesn't want it:shrug: Which is why I was considering salads for lunch but it'd be a bit of a pain to make a different salad each day:nope: I seem to be tired though and normally end up taking a nap in the afternoon. I usually go to bed at latest around 11 PM (although I start yawning like crazy around 9:30-10 PM) and get up between 7 and 8 AM although I normally am already awake at 5-6 AM but try and sleep a bit more, with varying degrees of success:dohh:

It probably is. I think my FIL is figuring that since my MIL didn't have any MS with her pregnancies that were all boys, it most likely means I'm having a girl. But I guess he's not thinking that my MIL may not have had any MS if she ever had gotten pregnant with a girl for all we know and we're 2 different women so pregnancy most likely affects us differently. I know my MIL told me that I probably wasn't feeling much so early on and was surprised when I told her I've been having slight cramps on and off, been feeling round ligament pain ect. But oh well, FIL does have a 50/50 chance of being right anyway:haha: I just hope that he's not hoping too much for it in case it ends up being a boy though:wacko:

Miranda - all your talk about a big bowl of greens made me crave a salad!! 😂 Haha! So that's what I made myself for my mid-morning snack!!! I'm glad I'm craving healthy food. It's quite obvious I'm pregnant because I would never choose salad over anything before! Lol
So I just had a call from my midwife and my first appointment is booked for next Monday! Starting to feel real now :cloud9:

I'm the same way Elz, I can only eat healthy food, started even before my beta:winkwink: One of the very few exceptions seem to be french fries for some reason:shrug: Yay so exciting, hope it goes well!

AFM my blood test went fine, they took 4-5 vials I think. Will get the results at my GPs next Friday. So glad DH is coming with me, I just wouldn't feel comfortable seeing the GP alone. Had some MS while waiting and during the actual blood test but hurried home and took a small glass of lemonade - it seems to help for a while at least:thumbup:

Omg me too! Salty French fries!! Hehe
Glad your blood test went well X

Day 5 post transfer. A few left sided cramps and a horrible headache. Sinuses all prickly and horrible. Boobs sore. Feel kinda normal apart from that. Forgot to test with FMU so I just did a test on return with dilute urine - I see a line but can't get my camera to capture it and think I maybe crazy! :s eek!

I stopped BCP on Sunday and already I was spotting yesterday today is CD1. Last IVF I stopped BCP on a Sunday and CD1 didn't occur until that Friday night/Saturday. I think at least to me further proof the Lupron was a bit too suppressive for me. We will see, I'm so excited for this new IVF cycle and protocol.

Hopeful - I think I see something! Will you test tomorrow?

Danser - good luck with this cycle! Hope it turns out way better than the last!

Hopeful I think that I see a little line! Fx for you, Afm still bfn this morning, 5dp5dt so hoping it's still early. I went and bought another box of frers this morning so I can test the rest of the week! I have never bee this much of a poas addict!! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->