• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

KatO79 your baby's an olive!! :happydance:
Big disaster here today - I've ran out of salad cream!!!!! Lol
Hopeful - congrats!!

Yep and my little olive seems to be giving me more MS these days:haha: Got up this morning and had another close call and a couple of times today started getting those coughing-before-losing-your-breakfast moments. At this rate, I'll soon be vomiting on a dailey basis:wacko: It's somehow comforting though, most likely means things are going well in there:winkwink: The woman that took my blood yesterday though thought that starting at 8 weeks was early to have MS :shrug:

Oh no, hope you manage to get some more:haha: Maybe chase your DH after some:haha: Hope your little raspberry is doing well:flower:

Hopeful - congrats!!

Yep and my little olive seems to be giving me more MS these days:haha: Got up this morning and had another close call and a couple of times today started getting those coughing-before-losing-your-breakfast moments. At this rate, I'll soon be vomiting on a dailey basis:wacko: It's somehow comforting though, most likely means things are going well in there:winkwink: The woman that took my blood yesterday though thought that starting at 8 weeks was early to have MS :shrug:

Oh no, hope you manage to get some more:haha: Maybe chase your DH after some:haha: Hope your little raspberry is doing well:flower:

I agree, I think I'd be more comforted if I had worse MS! :/ lol
DH won't be back until about 8pm :dohh:
My little raspberry is doing great as far as I know! It's true what they say that you worry from the moment you get BFP until the day you die!!! Worrying about things happening during the pregnancy then worrying about the child!! I'm trying my best to embrace the feeling and enjoy being pregnant because it is a miracle that I've gotten this far!
Hope everyone else is OK! X

Kat that's not early some woman get ms before they even find out they are pregnant I was naseaus at 3 weeks! I don't have it anymore IL but I had it up to week 5 now I'm so tired I can't stay up to 9pm it's crazy

Hopeful my scan is the 24th it was 22nd but I'm on a vacation w ds and dh

Hopeful - congrats!!

I agree, I think I'd be more comforted if I had worse MS! :/ lol
DH won't be back until about 8pm :dohh:
My little raspberry is doing great as far as I know! It's true what they say that you worry from the moment you get BFP until the day you die!!! Worrying about things happening during the pregnancy then worrying about the child!! I'm trying my best to embrace the feeling and enjoy being pregnant because it is a miracle that I've gotten this far!
Hope everyone else is OK! X

There's still time, mine first started getting bad at around 8 weeks and now worse at 9 weeks:winkwink:

Oops, hope you manage to get more some other way:haha:

Yep it seems to be true although I think my worry will lessen a bit if all goes well at my next scan. Would love to know when that is so I could somewhat plan when and how to tell the rest of DH's family. Easter would've been a great time to do it but I don't think we'll be getting a scan before then since I first see my GP on the 17th:nope: If we don't get the scan before then we may just end up calling people and letting them know that way plus make a FB announcement since the family won't get together again until end of April/start of May if my MIL even holds a birthday party this year and I'm not much for making an announcement at her party since I don't want to take focus away from her:dohh: I'd definitely at least ask her if it's ok and she'd probably be totally ok with it but still not much for doing it:nope:

Kat that's not early some woman get ms before they even find out they are pregnant I was naseaus at 3 weeks! I don't have it anymore IL but I had it up to week 5 now I'm so tired I can't stay up to 9pm it's crazy

No I didn't think so either but the lady taking blood said it was. I have no idea, maybe she got MS later in her pregnancies or her friends did or something:shrug: I didn't really comment on it since she was almost done taking blood anyway.

Hope everyone is ok today.

I got MS by 8 weeks last time but I also had a lot of reflux so wondering if that was part of the problem. Trying to keep hydrated and on top of the reflux since the start of the IVF treatments.

Did a first response today and darker ... still in a bit of shock.

Hopeful I have that a lot the acid reflux slow digestion throw up burps yuck no fun!

hopeful - it is shocking when you get that bfp but enjoy it!

almost - I've had the same thing happening to me lately.

AFM - I can't wait for my scan next wednesday. Only a week away I can do it! Also, this morning I have been having the worst morning sickness thus far. I went in for blood work this morning and the lady drawing my blood has identical twins and she said her MS hit at 8 weeks exactly and didn't go away until she gave birth. Fun times. I'm getting close to 8 weeks but am really hoping I can avoid getting sick. Also, anyone get pretty bad hiccups? I've been getting them frequently now and they are awful!

Ash I know eating too fast can cause I i love food so I eat to fast it happens to me but if your not extra speedy with eating then not sure just wait until you feel the babies get the hiccups!

Ash I'm sure your MS won't last the whole pregnancy! It usually goes after 12 weeks for most people. I think it is different for everyone.

Kat79 - I'm the same boat I was wanting to tell people at Easter but we won't have done the scan by then. i don't know - I don't want a huge fuss when we do. I can't put into words why. I'm over the moon just maybe I'm still getting used to the idea myself! I'm still in shock I'm actually pregnant!

I think the mid wife said at 8/9 weeks the brain is developing and to watch over heating. It's been really hot here in Sydney I wanted to do some elliptical at the gym but our gym isn't air con so I didn't. We went for a night time walk instead. For some reason I don't feel as sick today.

Also, I read somewhere if you're having bad MS to have your pre natal at night time and not in the morning and some people don't metabolise folic acid as well.

I'm still trying to eat veggies anf did ok last night.

ash I hope your MS does start getting better at 12 weeks but I have heard some do continue until around 16 weeks:wacko: Here's hoping that doesn't happen for any of us though!

miranda I think avoiding a huge fuss in my DH's family will be near impossible, especially when we tell his grandmother, so don't think I'll avoid it :winkwink: I think that's probably true. We're still early in our pregnancies that it's still a bit surreal. I think once we get real baby bumps then it'll become more real for us.

No risk of over heating here, I don't go to any gyms and it's still pretty cold here. I think walking is always good.

I think taking my prenatals at night is a bit difficult as I take 6 pills a day:wacko: There are 3 types in the brand I'm using and I have to take 2 of each every day. I honestly don't know how I'm going to fit in the extra iron you're supposed to take from week 10:wacko:

BTW I've been for the most part constipated but had the most awful bout of diarrhea yesterday evening, sorry if TMI:wacko: I honestly don't know what caused it but thinking maybe something I ate since it happened a few hours after my lunch? It made me nervous because I've read it can be a sign of MC but my MS has been getting worse and you'd think it would be getting better in that case? I had a mini freak out until DH came home and calmed me down.

kat79.. not TMI.. lol we've said a lot on here! Don't worry it is definitely nothing to be concerned about. Pregnancy screws with your digestive system so I'm sure it's common to get constipated and/or diarrhea. To be honest I haven't been getting constipated at all, I eat chia seeds and flaxseeds every day so that really helps with that. I've eaten them for years in my smoothie or oats. My friend's nutritionalist she suggested them to her during pregnancy.

kat79.. not TMI.. lol we've said a lot on here! Don't worry it is definitely nothing to be concerned about. Pregnancy screws with your digestive system so I'm sure it's common to get constipated and/or diarrhea. To be honest I haven't been getting constipated at all, I eat chia seeds and flaxseeds every day so that really helps with that. I've eaten them for years in my smoothie or oats. My friend's nutritionalist she suggested them to her during pregnancy.

It's just that I've mostly been constipated so the sudden diarrhea made me a bit nervous:wacko:

Wonder if I should try those seeds, I'll have to look into that:winkwink:

BTW DH and I will be going to look at tiles again for our new bathroom in our new house (since some of the ones in place are cracked and there are no extras). We got the soon to be previous owner to send us some measurements and pics so we're better able to buy tiles that will fit. Definitely going with a light color, not much for grey or black since I personally find it a bit depressing. We'll also have to buy some white paint soon so DH and some of his family members can paint the inside walls of the house before we move in. I'm thinking with all that needs to be done, we probably won't be moving in until between mid- to late-April:wacko:

Still bfns! I didn't test this morning, because I'm going to test tonight. Only a few more days until my beta!

Thank you! I'm staying optimistic over here, but I hope I'm not being foolish!

FXed for your beta froggy :dust: BUt here's hoping youget your BFP tonight:flower:

Froggyfrog how many dpt are you now? 6 or so? Gl testing tn!

AFM I feel like crap since I woke up I went to bed at 845ish couldn't get back to sleep for an hour when I woke up around midnight then when I changed to my stomach it made me have to pee haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->