• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

Haha I just edited I can't type on my phone. Okay so it's a great day to test got my first bfp with ds at 12dpo!

All the best Froggyfrog. Thinking of you a lot.

Hope everyone else is holding up.

progesterone is awful isn't it? bloating and constipation started big time! :(

Thinking of you froggyfrog and crossing everything for you! X

Hopeful yew I am counting down the days til I'm done I might just have 10 left of progesterone haha

Ah Froggy you're only 7 days post 5 day t.. It's early days!!! I'm thinking of u!!!!!

Kat definitely try the seeds. That's why in baking if people are allergic to eggs they use a 'chia egg' or 'flax egg'.. When you add water it turns to a gel.. So it works the same in your body.. Chia seeds are good as you don't have to grind them. Flaxseeds have to be ground up - preferably fresh as the oil goes rancid pretty quickly. They say to grind and keep in the fridge for a few days.. So I don't like the store pre ground

FXed froggy it's the start of your BFP :dust:

Thanks miranda, I'll have to look into where I can buy them here as I may not be able to get them in a local supermarket.

So DH arrived home too late yesterday so there was no chance of getting to the tile store at a reasonable time (maybe 10 minutes before they close) so we dropped driving there, traffic was also crazy which wasn't helping. We'll have to go in early Saturday morning now to see if we can beat the rush :dohh: We ended up just buying groceries instead since DH will be out having a couple of drinks with some of his coworkers after work today (we normally buy groceries on Fridays). Bought some pants with a stretchy waist since my own pants are getting a bit snug. Going to use them until I get larger and can better justify needing maternity stuff:winkwink:

Ah i haven't had to buy any new stuff yet. It's summer here and I'm not in my jeans anyway - and I wear lose shorts to my work as I work for myself at the studio. I haven't tried to put on a tight dress! I feel I got bloated from all the progesterone and it just didn't go down! I swear IVF has interfered with tummy bloat. Not that I care!!!! Heck I'm pregnant now I can't complain and won't.

I had a look on Asos there's some cheap stuff on there to get me through. I think I'll be able to borrow some stuff off friends they've used.

Super bad day of eating today.. I was busy because we have an open day tomorrow and I just felt like a crossiant with jam.. And I had some chocolate and then in the afternoon I had two scoops of gelato because it was so hot. Think I haven't been drinking enough water. I'm going to buy some cold sparkling water that's easier to drink. Healthy food for the next few days!!

Froggy I wait eagerly for the result tmw!! It's early days! Hang in there!

Hi ladies!
Sorry I disappeared for quite a while!
So we ended up trying naturally after my ovarian drilling ... One last try in jan/Feb but were unsuccessful.
So we started ivf stims at the end of Feb, had my egg retrieval last week and a 5 day transfer this week.
So right now I'm 2dp5dt.
Im dying to know of this worked!
Did anyone test out their trigger? Mine was 9 days ago and still showing up slightly on an ultra sensitive test. I can't remember how long it too to leave my body last time.
This tww is dragging already hahaha. Does anyone have any tips for passing these days?

My trigger was gone before ET but can remember to hanging around with my IUIs. Cant give you any tips on the TWW except symptom spotting and POAS :D Got +ve at 5dp5dt but my OTD is 16th!! 5 days to go :)

All the best :)

I tested the day of transfer and had a faint line, and today it was even more faint.
Not sure if I've had any symptoms, today my pelvis felt tight at points but I can't tell anything apart with regards to ovary healing vs uterus.
I feel overly cautious about the stupidest things and feel guilty whenever I eat something bad.
I just wish I knew what it was doing in there!! Did it hatch? Did it start implanting? Did it stop developing?
This whole thing feels so surreal!

Congrats on your positive!
I've read a lot of people getting positives on 5dp5dt, must be a great day!

FXed for you Timetotry :dust:

froggy eagerly awaiting your HPT and/or beta results:happydance: Did you try an HPT again?

Sorry froggy frog. I'm quietly hopeful for you - but being in limbo is horrible still. I don't know what tests you are using but I had the Internet cheapie one step tests and they weren't showing any progression from the awful line I posted first - got quite paranoid. Ended up buying a whole bunch of first response and have pretty decent lines now. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->