• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET/IVF Jan/Feb 2016

I have been using frers, it's the only test I ever use. I'm pretty sure this cycle didn't work. I was so sure this was it. I'll know for sure on monday

froggy - I'm so sorry you're still getting BFNs. I've been there 4 times and know what you're going through. I'm holding out some hope until beta though. Until the blood test says no, you're not out. If it is negative though, know you're not alone. :hugs:

Timetotry - i worried about what I was eating or if I ate something bad. In the end in was my husband who kept reminding me that all the Dr said was "don't smoke" - which we don't!!! If any of that other stuff mattered then they would have told us. The best thing you can try and do - and it's really hard, is try not to stress about it and keep positive.

Froggy I'm so sorry your getting negative's.. It doesn't seem fair. I so want it to work for u.

So sorry froggy, FXed until your beta tomorrow :dust:

Timetotry I freak out when I realized I ate something I should not have or maybe should not have had one slice of homemade pickles my mom made this past summer and although they tasted fine and weren't open until a few months ago and put in fridge I freaked about listeria I already have anxiety and having no more frosties and not a lot of money it's like this is it zika lurking nearby isn't helping either I'm totally freaked out then I realized after having a panera bread asagio cheese bagel that asagio cheese may or may not be safe and I had one this am too so worried but what is meant to be will be nothing we do is to intentionally harm our baby we just have to pray we grow a healthy baby and make it to the 9 months safely! Timetotry gl with your cycle :)

So sorry froggy, like ash said though you are not alone and we are all here to support you. I've suffered a BFN twice now after IVF and although it doesn't get any easier I have came through the other side and it's made me hungrier than ever to beat this damn infertility xx

Thanks for all of your support ladies. I'm still trying to stay hopeful. I have done a lot of googling over the weekend, and kind of feel better. I didn't test today because I didn't want another bfn. I'll come on tomorrow and share the news when they call.

So DH and I went to our new house yesterday to test tiles (we had 4 samples, ended up choosing the most expensive ones:dohh:). The wife was at home to let us in and we had a nice chat with her. Her and her hubby invited us to see their new house once they're finished fixing it up and when we finally have moved in so they may end up being our 1st new friends:flower: Went to see my toxic mother afterwards and she suddenly said something with that she heard I was pregnant:dohh: I don't know why the sudden turn around, maybe my MIL talked to her and she felt to continue to ignore it would look bad on her, she then showed us stuff she's knitted for baby although I know she mostly is doing it to get compliments for her work, not to make me or DH happy (she was the same when making stuff for me as a kid):nope: She was talking about that it may be better for us to spend Christmas this year at my in-laws' again (we normally alternate) since I'll have had the baby by then though so she's not super interested in having much to do with the baby:dohh:

How was everyone else's weekends?

Gl today froggy!

AFM had very painful blood draw this am a hcg and checking my vitamin d Levels im going to ask them to check my b12 next week as its my last appt with them with my ultrasound I can't believe my ultrasound is already next Thursday!

oh Froggy I'm so sorry.... I was telling my husband last night that someone in the group, thought they might not be.. And how much I really wanted it to work for u - even though I don't really know u (you know) I know your struggle and it fucking sucks and it's not fair :)

Kat79 - I know your family is v v dysfunctional and I shouldn't be surprised but WTF your Mum saying she's not super keen on having a lot to do with the baby! I know your relationship isn't normal with your Mum.. And u handle it so well - but wow.. Wow. She said that?!! You know you'll stop this vicious cycle and your child will have the most amazing relationship with you. Xx

Thank you ladies, it means a lot. Miranda that sums it up exactly, it fucking sucks! I have been tearful all afternoon, and dh is being my amazing rock. But tomorrow heads up, and we move on. This time I will do the endo scratch. And we are going to try to scrape together the money for pgs. My dr seems to think that because everything was perfect, that maybe it was the genetic make up. So if we can come up with the money that would take out the question

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->