Anyone else testing around May 8th?

So I tested this morning ladies and I got a bfn. I'm so sad.
I thought with all these symptoms and the random puke that it was definitely it.
Urgggg :(

morning girls

so tested this morning with fmu and nothing.
i feel af creeping up on me. more backpain today and pressure but no blood.
also looks like i have a temp dip but until the witch appears i hold.....some hope.

12dpo today, and still BFN.
Never mind, just got to keep trying til we get there :thumbup:

13 DPO today. Havent tested today but did yesterday, not FMU - BFN :cry:. Early days I know but I also feel like AF is creeping up. I also chart and dreading my temperature dropping in the next couple of days.

I hate this - 42 next month - losing hope

https://i61.tinypic.com/28t8h0w.jpg

That was my test the night I got the faint positive. It's more blue tinted in real life

I can see something on there! Willu test again this morning?

That was Tuesday night. Within the time frame. Very quick.
But I tested Thursday morning with a first response and absolutely nothing appeared.

BFN @ 8DPO this morning. Been very emotional the past couple of days, everything makes me want to cry. I never cry lol. BUT gonna wait until AF is late 'til I test again. With my DD I got a faint BFP the day AF was due so why I even bothered testing at 8DPO is beyond me.

GL ladies :flow:

well AF showed up this morning *crys* on to next month. Keep me posted ladies on how your doing.

luck or not looks like due to me having short cycles i'll be testing again most of the last week in May, so May isn't out yet.

Best to ALL!

Awe avbaby I'm sorry!!you'll get it next time I'm sure!
Keep going :)

Any news from any of you lovely ladies?

I am feeling very preggo today; a very upset stomach, and a very soft high cervix and I dnt feel af coming. I haven't eaten anything out of the ordinary but I have very watery diarrhea (tmi) and stomach is rumbling constantly. I am not feeling too nauseous and I havn't been puking, but feel like this is the start and getting worse.

Hoping that the spotting I had would be due to implantation. I will do the test tomorrow morning.

those of you that haven't got AF yet are you still planning to test ?

AF due today. I have been experiencing cramping and feeling uncomfortable more so than period pain for the last 4-5 days.
I am expecting to see AF everytime I go to the toilet, so I think she is on her way very soon.
I haven't tested as I don't see the point now, I only will if AF hasn't arrived by Monday.

GL everyone :thumbup:

Faint bfp on an IC tonight...So not gnu, 15 dpi. Cautiously excited after a couple of chem and last year:wacko:year...Will test tomorrow morning and again til I am 100% ha ha

Faint bfp is a start of something great!best of luck!
Nothing new on my side. Bfn yesterday morning.
I'm just gonna wait a week or so and try again to test.

No darker this morning...in fact very faint. Wondering if it's a chemical again

Ladies!?bfp? It's clear and pink in person!
https://i57.tinypic.com/17xovp.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->