Anyone else testing around May 8th?

7 dpo..

AF always shows 12 dpo so I'll be testing everyday starting Wednesday..

I have a serious POAS problem...I should buy stock in wondfo.

Why do you say your chart doesn't look good? I think there's a clear ovulation and the temperature has stayed higher since.

I didn't test this morning as was too scared of a BFN.

Hi Lunabelle,

Yes it has clear ovulation but it doesn't look like a BFP chart, i mean with a dip or triphasic pattern.

There is small dip tho! Hard to say... Have you tried what your cervix feels like?

I am soo tired all the time! Im working from home and really struggling, feel like having a nap but I have so much work to do! My cervix feels softer than usual so I am feeling hopeful. It is so hard to resist from doing a pregnancy test. These few days are going to go by so slowly.... I am already thinking about converting the office / guest bedroom into the baby's bedroom 😅😅

There is small dip tho! Hard to say... Have you tried what your cervix feels like?

I am soo tired all the time! Im working from home and really struggling, feel like having a nap but I have so much work to do! My cervix feels softer than usual so I am feeling hopeful. It is so hard to resist from doing a pregnancy test. These few days are going to go by so slowly.... I am already thinking about converting the office / guest bedroom into the baby's bedroom 😅😅

Yeah i checked my Cervix as well, but i can't predict anything from that.
In morning it was on Medium height and firm and in afternoon it was high and soft. I'm sure it'll change its position and texture in next 1 hour.
So can't really rely on that.
I also took one pregnancy test today (9DPO) and got BFN :cry:

Well if it's not this month it'll happen another month! Did u use an early predictor? 9dpo is still a bit early to test tho!

Hello everyone!

Can i join this group? I'm also in the may testers forum, but it gets so big so fast i can't keep up.

TTC#2, I'm due May 9th for the witch, either 9/10dpo and CD 21 (have short cycles)

I am also a POAS person so this cycle i stated testing last week (don't ask the total of tests i have taken its embarrassing)...all BFN.
I can't say if what i feel is the normal or pregnancy..they are so similar.

I am currently 9dpo, AF due on Saturday 9th May, I don't know when to start testing!

Hello Raychelle!

I'm due on the 9th too...and seeing that my opk was pos on 4/22 but i'm guessing i O'd on the 4/24..i'm 10dpo so we are close.

I'm a POAS person so i test a lot. However, 9/10dpo is early even with a FRER. If you could hold off i would wait as close to your AF as possible. I know the temptation and if you can hold it I bow to you.
I could never do that. Some woman on here will get a faint but noticeable positive as early as 10dpo, but the problem is that a chemical pregnancy can happen.
If you can't wait i would at least say to wait for 10/11dpo.
I have a short cycle average of 26 days and with my DS i didn't get a positive until 3 days before my AF was due and it was faint.

10 dpo today....not tested.
8th May will be 14 dpo....af due Sunday based on usual 29 day cycle.

Don't feel pregnant but temperature still up so that's a good sign

It's already been a long 9 days, only first cycle TTC too. I will try my best to wait it out as long as possible until I do a test.
I have been googling early pregnancy symptoms and been driving myself crazy with those too! I have almost already convinced myself that they are just AF symptoms and feel a bit disheartened at the thought of that. I haven't had any strong symptoms, other than the odd twinge here and there.

So... I am 9dpo today. I tested at 7 dpo and got a BFN.

I have a short cycle 25-26 days. AF is due May 8.

Symptoms.
Super sore boobs(on the side)--they look huge and feel heavy.
Yes I nestled them in my hand. LOL
Frequent Urination
Feeling more lovey dovey with my kids and hubby.

Tingling itching nipples sometimes even stabbing.
Hope this is my month... it's been a very long time TTC.

I'm not 'supposed' to test until Wednesday but I think I'm going to test in the morning! I just can't wait any longer haha although I'm not really sure the length of my cycles since they've been so irregular, according to an online calculator, AF should be here on the 6th or the 13th (phone calendar) so I'll just see what it says tomorrow and keep testing if I get a BFN.

:dust: to all!!

I've tested a bunch to even though I know it's still early. I just want that bfp :(
So anxious, holding off till the end of the week. But I ordered some off Amazon so at least it's a little cheaper then buying in store lol!

I had cramps yesterday and today so Fx'd it's a sign. Af isn't due until next week.

Only 4 more days until AF is due... I gave in and tested today since my tests came in the mail from amazon lol. Pretty sure it was a BFN but I felt like maybe there might have been a super faint line but I also feel like it was probably just my eyes playing tricks on me haha. I've also been feeling AF type cramps for a few days so I think I may be out this month. I've been having a bit of pain in my left hip, sore boobs, nausea and slight dizzyness the other day but again, I feel like it's all in my head. I just want a bfp so freaking bad and I've started convincing myself that everything I think could be a sign is all in my head so I won't be as disappointed when that evil witch shows her ugly self lol. Still have my fingers crossed though. It would be awesome if I could be one if those rare cases that only takes one cycle to make it happen. I'll test again in a few days and keep you guys posted when I know one way or the other.

Only 4 more days until AF is due... I gave in and tested today since my tests came in the mail from amazon lol. Pretty sure it was a BFN but I felt like maybe there might have been a super faint line but I also feel like it was probably just my eyes playing tricks on me haha. I've also been feeling AF type cramps for a few days so I think I may be out this month. I've been having a bit of pain in my left hip, sore boobs, nausea and slight dizzyness the other day but again, I feel like it's all in my head. I just want a bfp so freaking bad and I've started convincing myself that everything I think could be a sign is all in my head so I won't be as disappointed when that evil witch shows her ugly self lol. Still have my fingers crossed though. It would be awesome if I could be one if those rare cases that only takes one cycle to make it happen. I'll test again in a few days and keep you guys posted when I know one way or the other.

Every month I seem to convince myself that I'm pregnant so I guess it's normal. Fx'd the :witch: doesn't show. GL!!!

:dust:

I've totally obsessed over symptoms!
Cramps and pain, loss of appetite, food cravings and aversions. Slightly nauseous, bloated gassy, and I've been oddly emotional. I got mad the other day, then just started bawling. Not typical! :p

Hopefully it's a sign aha

Giraffe87 that's so exciting!

The suspense is killing me, can't wait to test!

We are brand new TTC this month and I am currently 10DPO.. so far all BFN's :( I am also new to this site! I would love to join in, and am looking for some positive energy as I am very anxious during this TWW!! I have had many symptoms and I do feel different this month than any other before AF should arrive (expected on May 9th) So... I plan on retesting on May 6th! StickyBabyDust to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->