• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

TTC, will be keeping everything crossed that this cycle will give you your rainbow baby

TTCbaby--your temps are nice and high after O! Looking good and have FXed for you!!!

Tomorrow is my anatomy scan ladies...so nervous! I am feeling him kick all the time, so that makes me hopeful, but I'm still terrified something is wrong!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

TTCbaby--your temps are nice and high after O! Looking good and have FXed for you!!!

Tomorrow is my anatomy scan ladies...so nervous! I am feeling him kick all the time, so that makes me hopeful, but I'm still terrified something is wrong!!

Hope everyone is doing well!!!

u worry wart! :haha:

Everything will be great :) let us know how everthing goes!

I found out at my anatamoy scan that my little boy is actuall a BIG boy! haha

Yep yep!! He is perfect!! :happydance: Little J he is ALSO measuring big lol...about a week and a half ahead on all measurements. He weighs 11 oz at only 19 weeks, so guess what they told me? Big boy!! lol :haha:

Attachments

• Weston 19 wk scan (2) (800x554).jpg
    Weston 19 wk scan (2) (800x554).jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Weston 19 wk scan (6) (800x640).jpg
    Weston 19 wk scan (6) (800x640).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 4
Babydreams - Glad everything went well at your scan, amazing pictures :cloud9:

haha how cute!

Yea when I went in when i was 19+4 I think it was and he measured at 15.4 oz!

haha

Atleast we have big healthy boys, we couldnt ask for anything better:happydance:

Oh yeah that's right, Braxton was almost a pound. I remember now! I still think they can do a lot of changing between now and full term...so maybe they won't be as big when they're born. That's definitely true though--would rather they are measuring big than measuring small!!!

BabyDreams: Yay, what a beautiful baby boy you have there...

AFM: I must have a small girl. She weighed 9oz @ 19+2! But, there measurements are allowed to be off two weeks either way in the second trimester. It's within a week in the first trimesters and within 3 weeks in the third trimester. I'm sure all of our babies won't way the same...or they may.:)

Leinz, no I think that's pretty normal for 19 weeks! Most sites I have seen and my baby book says about 8 to 9 ounces is typical. Also I think generally boys are a little bigger than girls.

I have never been told how much Tyler weighs at any of our scans :( Asked wether he looked big or small at our 4D scan and she just said he looks average, he has cute chubby cheeks so I think he's going to be quite big, I guess only time will tell :cloud9:

Tyler is adorable Ex!!!!!!!! I think it doesn't really matter if they are a little big or a little small--what matters is that they are healthy!!

Well pooh...had a major temp drop today so that either means implantation or it's over...i have a feeling it's over...ugh....i hate this!

Tyler is adorable Ex!!!!!!!! I think it doesn't really matter if they are a little big or a little small--what matters is that they are healthy!!

Aww thank you so much hun :cloud9: That is very true, we have said that all along, as long as he/she is healthy, we don't mind what we have, what they look like etc :)

Ex: I agree Tyler is adorable! When was your 4D scan? I go at 28+4 and I'm hoping for a good picture! Happy 3rd Trimester! :yipee:

TTCBaby: I think thats implantation! A little later than your previous drops. I hope this 2ww is the one. :hugs:

Ex: I agree Tyler is adorable! When was your 4D scan? I go at 28+4 and I'm hoping for a good picture! Happy 3rd Trimester! :yipee:

TTCBaby: I think thats implantation! A little later than your previous drops. I hope this 2ww is the one. :hugs:

Aww thank you so much hun :cloud9: Our 4D scan was when I was 28 weeks and 3 days, I'm sure you'll get some fantastic pictures, it's such an amazing experience :cloud9: Thank you chick, happy 24 weeks to you :happydance:

Leinz- 9 oz is totally normal for a 20 week baby in the binder my Dr. had given me.

Babydreams- i asked my Dr. if he would slow down in growth and even out, but she said she didnt think so and he will continue on as he already is pretty much... i just stared at her with big eyes, haha

Ex- YAY for 3rd Tri!!! thats crazy!!! how exciting!!

ttcbaby- fingers crossed for ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->