Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

melly: Hope you are feeling better hun, apart from the cramps of course. That sounds like the spot where a little something might "Implant" right? ;)

Lol, you make me laugh:haha:

Is 10 dpo not s bit late for implant?

I've not had a real temp dip either, can you still get a bfp without an implant dip?

Welcome monkeygirl!

There was so much to catch up on today!

Aw Melly, I know cramping seems like it's a terrible sign, but you just never know. It's 50-50. I hope AF stays away for you and the b complex did it's job. I know you'll be testing again tomorrow if Af doesn't show. And yes, not everyone gets a temp dip. IN fact plenty of women do get temp dips, but aren't in fact pregnant.

Paris, you're getting so close to testing! That dip you had is just a fallback rise, and it's totally fine. Your temps are climbing so that's nice : )

Alandsa, you got to skip ahead a few days huh? Why did FF push it back I wonder? Now that BFP is closer than before ; )

Ex- I have no idea what that lump could be. I remember with my pregnancy with DD, my stomach felt really firm before I tested. Don't know if that's the same though. That tidbit about your last BFP gives you some more room to test for your BFP! I hope it's coming up soon!

Justnow. I think I'll make an appointment for around 6 weeks to get my blood work done, or maybe I should go around 4 weeks. What do you ladies think about doc visit timing?

ps- I think I didn't do very well on my algebra exam, but my nutrition exam is later today and I have a good feeling about that one.

I didn't test today. I could have this morning, but didn't. Maybe if I'm feeling a little more upbeat I'll test tonight on an IC. Tomorrow morning I'll do a $ test.

Just feeling emotionally dumpy today.

Dahlia what are you going to school for?? Can't wait to see tonights test if you do an IC!!

melly: Implantation can be as late as 12DPO but very rare, if what I read was correct! :haha:

Dahlia: I'm always prodding my stomach at the moment to try and feel for things :haha: My lower abdomen feels quite firm at the moment. I really hope my BFP pops up in the next few days or so, to prove to me those other two faint lines I had wasn't false hope! Lol! Good luck with your Nutrition exam hun :hugs:

Currently I have my associate's in business management. Working on my bachelor's degree now, in which with my calculations, I'll graduate in about 5 years. lol.

Lol, you make me laugh:haha:

Is 10 dpo not s bit late for implant?

I've not had a real temp dip either, can you still get a bfp without an implant dip?

melly -- the month I got my BFP I didnt have an implant dip! So it's defnitely possible to get a BFP without the dip. :dust:

I didn't test today. I could have this morning, but didn't. Maybe if I'm feeling a little more upbeat I'll test tonight on an IC. Tomorrow morning I'll do a $ test.

Just feeling emotionally dumpy today.

:test:

See what you ladies do to me! you made me do it! :haha:

love you all though! and now I'm in a better mood because of you all too!
About to make some red raspberry leaf tea to help the little bean out.

I'm ready to see your test too Paris

Attachments

• IMG_3360.jpg
    IMG_3360.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 17
Jacksonsmommy LOVE the new pic!!

Dahlia LOVE LOVE LOVE your new BFP pic too!!

YAY!!!!! Dahlia that is amazing!!!! Our very first BFP!!!!!
How many DPO were you when you got your definitive line???

YAY!!

OMG Dalhia...I knew you would feel better after another test...whooo hooooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"