Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Melly - I got my BFP with what looked like an implant dip at 9dpo so not too late at all :)

Dahlia - awwwww congrats!!! Glad you are feeling better, I know it must feel a bit scary to be preggo again but hope you can allow yourself to enjoy it :) what does DH think?

Yeah FF moved my O date back one day after my temp today. It matches my other symptoms such as EWCM and high cervix too

Do you know what my nipples are really dark blue / purple like when I had my BFP!?! I'm not sure if this was just because I was walking about topless drying off a bit of self tan spray (as you do lol)

Yey for more tests being bought hehe!!

Well, as far as I can tell it happened ladies! See if you see what I see... https://[IMG]https://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii627/marylincasey/IMG_20120302_131856.jpg[/IMG]

Wait... Did that work? : /

Can't see it Justnow!

Thank you ladies for the congrats. It's still pretty new and fresh. Writing about it makes me feel better about being pregnant and makes it seem more real. Here are the stats

+OPK CD 16,17,18 (O-day)
-BD'd CD 14, 16 and 18 (O-day) didn't have ewcm, just a little creamy cm
-throughout the wait I had sporadic heartburn, but it wasn't very heavy at all
-lower backache pretty much every day since O
-period-type achy pressure at night, only towards end of TWW. tiny sporadic cramps throughout.
-Boobs did not feel heavy at all, although today 11 dpo, they do look a bit darker. I can see a few veins, but they're not too dark.
-My Luteal Phase after D&C was only 9 days, so I took B-complex every other day starting from day of O during the next cycle. Either the complex worked, or my body regulated by itself.
-Tested at 10&11DPO, both BFP

I really didn't think that I was going to get a BFP. With my last BFP I had a lot of strong symptoms. This time, not many.

well I'm signing off for the night. These cramps are still really painful, have been constant for hours now, and have also spread into the bottom of my back. I'm going to cuddle up with a hot water bottle and watch TV. Hope to see more BFP's tomorrow and hope that AF stays away!

Dahlia you keep great records! I hope things start to sink in for you, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I can't quite believe what's happening. Still trying not to get too hopeful until after I see/hear a heartbeat. Lost my first before I could even have a Dr visit. Sort of missing the fluster I was in the first time... But still incredibly excited... You could say it feels like shock. Hope everything turns around and your stress lightens and your joy blooms.
I'm trying not to lose my mind here, but bought a digi to double check my FRER. Totally came up BFP!! Will take pics of both and try to upload again.

Okay well it looks like BabyandBump won't let me upload the link from photobucket... I'll try to put pics on my profile if I can figure it out...

Hope your cramps lighten up Melly. Enjoy your TV. I have to say that I cannot wait to do absolutely nothing this weekend since my two classes have ended. I'm going to watch tv and have some popcorn!

Just now, how many DPO are you? I'm not even 4 wks yet. Congrats! I couldnt see your pic from before try again later to upload.

Di u have the pic on your computer. You can upload from your computer if u click GO ADVANCED then press the paperclip near the top of the menu bar and find your file to upload

Dahlia I'm 16 DPO today... Here's all my info... I haven't been able to do anything glorious like chart temps, etc but I started paying hardcore attention to my body...

CD 15-16 Believed this was my O time. BD'd every other day from end of AF to CD 16.
CD 17-20 Crazy tired all day, sore BBs and hormonal. Was SURE I was pregnant already. No BDing due to discomfort and exhaustion.
CD 20 First sign of EWCM I have ever seen from myself. BD'd just in case.
DPO 1-5 Still making a ton of symptoms in my head. Sore BBs, irritability, back pain.
DPO 6 Painful lower pelvic area ALL DAY. I mean all day. From start to finish. Every time I moved it hurt. Felt like a BUNCH of pressure. Closest thing I could compare it to is when the pain dwindles from a ruptured cyst (yeah I've had one, never diagnosed with PCOS however).
DPO 7 & 8 Cramps. Sharp jabbing pains all over lower pelvic area.
DPO 10-15 Took a ton of pregnancy tests. Feared AF arriving. Everything turned out negative even til DPO 14. Took a day off from testing to cherish last test.
DPO 16 Took FRER at 10:34 am with 2 hour wee (yeah, missed FMU so had to build up. waited as long as I could) BFP! Took CB Digi at 3:15 PM with whatever I had to pee with. After an antagonizingly long read... PREGNANT!

Still trying not to flip. Hard to believe it's real. BABY DUST TO EVERYONE. PRE-SEED if you don't have it already.

Attachments

• IMG_20120302_131856.jpg
    IMG_20120302_131856.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 7
  • twotests.jpg
    twotests.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 17
Congrats justnow!! Ahhhh, this thread is getting so exciting now, all these bfps! Can't wait til it's my turn... XD

Awww congrats justnow :D that's fantastic news!!! I'm loving all these BFPs :D

Who's testing next? Melly and Ex are you continuing to test? Is it Paris on Sunday?

I'm testing Sunday! :) or maybe Monday morning if I can hold out lol

Your chart looks really good. You have done so well not to test yet. As 2dpo looks like an implant dip?? Is that possible so early :)

Congrats again! Nice tests! Now I have a bump buddy!

Alandsa, I was thinking that Paris' dip was a "fallback rise," which usually occurs around 2-3 DPO, or early after ovulation. It's can happen, and I don't believe it's too significant, other than making us wonder why. lol.

Ahh I see, Our bodies do some strange things :)

Yey bump buddies for you both! How exciting!

Clearly BFP's justnow but still super light @ 16DPO so for all of my POAS addict friends who are early testers--be patient--The witch is staying away and the BFP's should come ROLLING IN!!! I'm still a week away from Ov so show me how its done ladies!!

blakesmom! yo are so right, as long as AF isn't here the BFPs are fair game! Get ready for O! When are you starting OPKs? Are you doing OPKs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->