Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

I use the Clearblue digis, but I might go to the dollar store and pick up a few cheapies to use also--planning on starting the OPKs on CD14 probably--and while I'm there I might grab some HPT's as I only have 1 FRER left LOL

Have you been pretty much O'ing on time? I know your O comes later than most.

Dec it was CD15, and Jan/Feb it was CD18--And I have a forever long LP--darn long cycles!!

Congratulations justnow! Although I think it's possible you o'd nearer cd 20, so that would put you getting + at 12 dpo. Anyway it's positive !!!!! Have a h&h pg!!!

Yey for the new ticker Dahlia! When is your due date? :)

FF has moved my O day forward one day again lol do I'm still 3dpo lol

Woke up this morning and almost threw up!? Felt like that last night on an empty stomach, surely can't be a symptom this early? I wouldnt have even implanted at this stage if I was pregnant. Oh I am the worst at not symptom spotting lol

But symptom spotting gives us something to do in the 2ww, imagine how long it would seem without any 'symptoms'

Yey good old symptom spotting! Too right, I shall embrace it lol!

How you feeling this morning Melly?

So tested again this morning with a frer, drove myself crazy trying to see a line. Kept thinking if j angled it right there was something there, but in honesty, it's just wishful thinking.

I've decided that's it now, no more testing, just going to wait for af. Still got cramps, and my boobs are still very tender. It's so cruel that my boobs can hurt this much and not have a bean inside.

Awww I'm sorry Melly :( I'm still hopeful for you though as they are promising symptoms. When would AF be due?

If my cycle has gone straight back to normal, and assuming b100 hasn't extended my lp, af is due today.

Considering how sad I felt yesterday, I'm surprisingly ok with it today.

Morning ladies :)

Sorry about the bfn melly. I'm hoping it's just a shy bfp and will show itself soon!
:dust:

I had a big temp dip today :( so looks like AF may be on its way. After my mc my LP was only 11 days so AF could show on Tuesday. If it dips again tomorrow I won't be testing :(

Paris: Yay for the FRER! :haha: :blush:

Dahlia: Congratulations!!!! :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :yipee:

justnowttc: Congratulations!!!! :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months! :flower:

Alandsa: I'm continuing to test until AF arrives. :bfn: today :cry:

melly: Sorry to hear about your BFN hun, I'm in the exact same boat! Cramps and sore boobs! I think these HPT's are being very mean to us! :nope:

12DPO :bfn:

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120303_095757.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/Negative-5.jpg

Ex are you sure there's not something on the top one? God my eyes are getting bad! I have constant line eye!

melly: I think that was just the dint where the line should be as I couldn't see any colour on it? :wacko:

I hate those bloody dints, they always give me a bit of hope!

melly: I know what you mean hun :hugs: That's 3 times they have got my hopes up now! I won't be getting those tests again I don't think :wacko: Next time I'm just going to hold out until AF is late..if I can!! :dohh: I would love to be cycle buddies with you! Let's get those BFP's together!! :dust:

Could my temp be lower because I slept with the window open a bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->