Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Or you could have a huge dip as it's 9dpo and an ideal day for implant?

And next cycle I will not test until day before af is due !!!

melly: I don't blame you hun, saves any heartbreak that way. I don't know wether to do a FRER tomorrow morning, day before AF is due or Monday morning when AF is due? :wacko:

why not wait til Tuesday, seems a shame to do it Monday morning, if af might turn up a couple of hours later. That way if it is a bfp it will be nice strong lines! Esp given how long it took you to get a + last time.

why not wait til Tuesday, seems a shame to do it Monday morning, if af might turn up a couple of hours later. That way if it is a bfp it will be nice strong lines! Esp given how long it took you to get a + last time.

Good idea! I never thought of that :haha: I'll just test with cheap IC's until AF or BFP. Cramps are quite strong again today though and it really feels like AF is just around the corner! :cry:

Mine have suddenly settled down. Still got some pain in my lower back and kind of cramping at the top of my bum? Very strange!

melly: Hopefully that is a good sign? Mine have eased off a little at the moment and my back isn't aching like it was this morning. Isn't is strange how our bodies react to things? Really baffles me sometimes LOL!

Melly great idea about the FRER for Ex. After all that testing Ex, you could get what u want on Tuesday! I hope AF stay away for both of you. And Melly, at least u made it to the point you're at right now, free of AF. Your bodies replaying these tricks on you. It'd be great if your BFPs snuck right in there!

Alandsa. Last pregnancy, I was nauseous on 1 DPO and 3 DPO. If its any constellation. I'll join right in on the symptom spotting. Lol.
Duedate would be Nov 13, according to O date.

Since I actually know my O date, is the doctor office going to go by that or LMP?

Blakesmom at least u have ample time to implant. That's a big part of it right there.

Dahlia: Thank you hun :hugs: Just praying AF stays away on Monday now. Cramps are coming and going at the moment so don't know what to think! It would be good if me and Melly got our BFP's together, we could all be bump buddies. ;)

Good luck to anyone else testing soon :dust: Bring on the :bfp:'s! :happydance:

Congrats to you ladies...love the BFPs!!!!!!!!!!! I have had the most horrible severe cramps on the left side of my abdomen that radiates to my left hip. I have been sick and dealing with a cough and congestion, and everytime I cough the abdominal pain is excruciating! Don't know what that is???????? It's probably something bad... :(

I just went to the Bathroom and had a tiny spot of blood. AF is due on Monday so hope it's not coming early! Good thing is, I had exactly the same last time I got a BFP? :wacko:

I just went to the Bathroom and had a tiny spot of blood. AF is due on Monday so hope it's not coming early! Good thing is, I had exactly the same last time I got a BFP? :wacko:

That seems like it could be a good sign! I hope this is your BFP! :thumbup:

That seems like it could be a good sign! I hope this is your BFP! :thumbup:

Thank you hun, my cramps are getting worse aswell though? :wacko: I hope you are ok hun and hope it's nothing bad! :hugs: x

Good Luck Ex...I hope that may be a sign for a BFP!!!

Aww Melly, hang in there...you are not out yet!! *hugs*

Baby dust to us all...
Paris, still excited to hear your results tomorrow!!

jacksonsmommy: Thank you hun, I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed! :dust:

Evening all!:hi:

well after admitting defeat, I popped to the shop and bought myself a lovely bottle of vino :wine:

thought i better triple check and did my last IC I have

this is an evap right? before I crack open the bottle! sorry about the hair, it had stuck to the bed and it was the only angle I could get it to show up at, and again really really sorry about the hair :sick:

https://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn282/mellaandpaul/cd11.jpg

hope you can see what I mean!

melly: Evening :hi: Did the line come up within the time limit? If it did then it's not an evap :hugs: I can see exactly what you mean and from my screen, it looks kind of pink, does it have any colour in real life?

Its hard to tell, I did it before I got in the bath. Kept checking it whilst I was in, and was one of those can i see something or not things? Got out the bath and even looked at it through my glasses (never wear them) at a distance to magnify, and it just looks kind of darker on that bit to be honest. It was only really when I took the pic (I can see it better because of the zoom) that I though it looked like it had a bit of colour. Pic was prob about 20 mins after I took it. This is why I had to take my FRER apart this morning because I kept going back to check it and thinking there might have been the faintest of faint line there, but then it wasn't!

LOL Melly, I can tell your really sorry about that hair! :rofl:

But there does seem to be a bit of color in the line.... but if you say it was taken at 20 mins after, then I'm not sure you can trust it.

:test: again tomorrow morning (what am I thinking, i know you will! lol) And wasn't your AF due today as well? and she's still staying away

but that could be the b100!

I just cant work out if I should drink the wine!!!!!!!!!!!! Its calling me!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->