Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

melly: Hope you get a better result in the morning hun :hugs: I know how frustrating it is not knowing wether there is a line there or not, I always keep going back to my tests afterwards to see wether there is a line :haha: There never is lol! I really can't give you any opinions as wether to drink the wine or not. I know people who have found out they are pregnant later on and have drank at some point in their pregnancy, I guess what you don't know, won't hurt? :wacko:

The wine is open!

My pre-AF cramps are here, they normally last about half an hour and then she turns up. At least it will happen before bed, I hate it when she shows up in the night!

When we were having the MC I told DH that I thought we would end up with another Christmas baby, maybe I was right?

I've just been looking at some evap pics online. There was a FRER one, and it looked like a strong +, it was scary! will have to see if i can post it!

Aww Melly, I wish I could have a glass of that wine!!!! :thumbup: You are not out yet though--I just looked at your chart, it looks good and temp hasn't fallen yet. Do you usually have a dip before AF?

Ex, thanks, I hope there is nothing bad going on too. It's just scary, they are pretty bad pains at times! I looked it up and I keep getting "implantation pain" as an answer, but I didn't feel this last time when I got my BFP. I am just not feeling hopeful for another BFP this month, right after my D&C. :cry: I think I want it too bad and I will be crushed when I get AF. If your spotting stopped that could have definitely been a good thing for you! FXed for you!!! :happydance:

I have had a particularly tough day. Our chromosome test on the baby we lost came back. There were no problems with the baby or chromosomes, all was normal--which is good news. They feel that it's a hormonal or progesterone issue for me, as we have tested for everything else, so as soon as I find out I'm pregnant again I have to start taking baby aspirin and progesterone immediately. What made me so sad was that my OB told me the baby was a little girl. I almost fell apart on the phone...:cry: I wish I had never known what gender the baby was, that was just so hard to hear. I guess that makes her more 'real' if that makes sense, and I felt so empty and sad that we never got to meet her. :(

babydreams, what thing to learn. That would make it so much for personal. I would be sad all over again. How far along were you? Is there always a "reason" for MC? My loss was at 8-9 weeks and they actually told me it was just something that happens when the fetus is just not built to last. To me that seemed like it would be a chromosomal problem. But they told me nothing was abnormal from the lab results.

I think I would like to have my progesterone check during this pregnancy a few times. And I am going to continue to temp for a few more weeks in case I get "drop" in temp for some reason.

babydreams, what thing to learn. That would make it so much for personal. I would be sad all over again. How far along were you? Is there always a "reason" for MC? My loss was at 8-9 weeks and they actually told me it was just something that happens when the fetus is just not built to last. To me that seemed like it would be a chromosomal problem. But they told me nothing was abnormal from the lab results.

I think I would like to have my progesterone check during this pregnancy a few times. And I am going to continue to temp for a few more weeks in case I get "drop" in temp for some reason.

Thanks Dahlia, yes it was definitely too much to hear. I didn't ask, he just volunteered the information. There are just some things that you wish you never knew. :cry:

I was 10 weeks when I started miscarrying and had the D&C. We found out the baby wasn't growing when I was 9 weeks and 5 days along, baby was only measuring 5 weeks and 5 days with a very weak heartbeat. 2 days later I started cramping and bleeding and went to the hospital, heartbeat had completely stopped and the baby was detaching...so I had the D&C that day.

That is basically what he said...COULD be a hormone issue, progesterone issue, or it could have been "just one of those things." We did lab work, chromosome testing on us and on the baby, etc. All of that was normal, so we have ruled out several major things. I am glad for that in some ways, but in others it leaves me even more confused and upset. I wish we could KNOW exactly what happened, but the truth is we probably never will! OB said the progesterone and baby aspirin can't hurt, and it's easier than testing my progesterone levels for the next 6 months (they have to do it once a month to compare cycles)...so that's our plan for now. He said he feels (based on my testing and statistics) that I have close to an 80% chance of having a healthy baby next time I get pregnant (the same as a woman who has never had a miscarriage), which is good to hear, but I am still anxious. :wacko:

Congrats again on your BFP!!!!!!!!!!! FXed for a healthy 9 months!!!! :happydance:

Thank you.

You have a gameplan set up, so you're going to get your bfp! I was told also that I will have a high chance at having a normal pregnancy this time. I hope to God it is.

Sorry that AF showed melly :hugs:

I had another temp dip so AF is on her way for me too! I don't want to waste an FRER so I won't be testing today. On to next cycle!

:dust: to everyone :)

babydreams: Really sorry to hear about the pain hun :( Maybe it's just your body re-adjusting after the D&C? :hugs: I know what you mean about being crushed if AF arrives, sadly life isn't easy..I really wish it was though! Lol. Fingers crosed that AF stays away for you hun. My spotting started again this morning, got a funny feeling it's AF making her way through :cry:

melly: Sorry to hear AF got you hun :hugs: I don't think I'll be far behind you! :hugs:

paris: Sorry to hear about your temp dip, hey, we can all be cycle buddies :D

Yay to being cycle buddies! :)

I'm surprisingly ok with expecting AF. This was our first cycle trying after mc so I don't feel too bad. It can always happen this month!

I really don't know what to expect of my body at the moment, cramps keep coming and going? At the moment they have gone, spotting is less than this morning? Argh!!!! I just want to know one way or another! Lol!

Hmm. I wish I knew what was going on. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

I'm ok with af being here too, at least the b100 increased me to a 11 day lp. The pain this morning with af was unbelievable, never had anything like it, but flow is really light.

Paris, sorry you think af is on her way, I didn't bother testing this morning either, as didn't want to waste my last few. Ex, hang in there too, not quite over yet,!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->