Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

Paris: I would love to know what is going on right now. Thank you hun :hugs:

Melly: I'm trying my best to think positive but at the moment, i'm confused. Still spotting but the cramps are on and off :wacko: I have decided to do a Frer in the morning if AF doesn't show. Getting some pain in the left side of my lower stomach, like twinges :shrug: Also urinating a lot more today!

Sorry AF got you, Melly... here's to March BFPs. Excalibur, still keeping my fingers crossed for you... :hugs:

Haven't really been keeping up with this thread so sorry if I've missed anyone else's news... the thread seems to be moving so fast right now, plus I've been a bit bleh the last few days... the miscarriage clinic wrote again telling me I could have an appointment at the end of May. Ugh. That's like three cycles off... I was kind of really hoping I'd be pregnant again by then tbh, and it would be nice to talk to someone and get some tests done before that. Can't believe they've put my appointment back by nearly three months, what on EARTH is that about?

Silver: Thank you hun :hugs: I'm losing hope as the Spotting is still there but it's getting more of it now.

Really sorry to hear that they are making you wait until May! Hopefully you will get a BFP in the meantime then you can tell them what you really think of them :haha:

hey everyone - i have been away for the weekend at a wedding reception but am back now - there has been so much going on in this thread.

Melly - im so sorry that AF has come and that you have had bad cramps :( are you okay? :hugs:

Ex - aww it sounds so confusing with the BFNs but hopefully its a late BFP like you had last time FXd!!

Paris - aww im sorry you are having temps dips :( im keeping my FXd that they will shoot back up for you

Silver - aww that is so rubbish that they have moved your date so far ahead - i would ring and complain and ask if you can be seen sooner. that really is bad. in terms of waiting time targets i cannot believe they would want to do this and would want to try and slot you in earlier?? another option is to make a complaint to PALS and see if they can offer alternative suggestions

AFM - i have been away on the soft drinks but i think this has meant that i didnt sleep well, also in a room with weird heating so my temp isnt very accurate today. i have still added it for today despite it being so high, i snoozed for a while and then got more reasonable temps but still not accurate, so am just going with the first temp and then recorded the factors that made it so high

i have been feeling slight nausea in the morning (when my stomach is empty) and very emotional, which could be down to how i am generally since MC but does seem quite OTT for me. i literally broke down crying in the breakfast room in the hotel this morning when i was looking at how cute this little baby was!! but things like that havent set me off before... took me by surprise and was a bit embarrassing

Alandsa: Hope you had a lovely weekend with the Wedding Reception :hugs: I really hope it is a late BFP, I have AF like cramps today but it's just pink stuff. It's not leaking out, it's only when I check my Cervix (sorry tmi) :blush: I hope the emotions are a good sign for you hun :hugs:

We have just got back from my OH's mum's and shopping, we looked everywhere for a BBT but couldn't find one anywhere! We ended up getting a normal Digital Thermometer but not sure that does the same job? :wacko: Might end up having to order one online.

Sorry Melly, but at least now you know and you can start again in 2 weeks!! :)
Paris, sorry about the temp dips, but hold hope...AF is not here yet!

Alandsa, hope that your emotions are a good sign!! Hoping for our BFPs in the next couple weeks!!! :)

Ex - ooh you are loving a bit of cervix checking these days aren't you ;) hehe! yes hopefully its a hide and seek bean!

aww no unfortunately you cant use a normal thermometer unless it goes to two decimal places? yeah they are cheap as anything on ebay :)

Alandsa: I sure am :haha: Just intrigued how it acts around AF time. It's nice and high and soft at the moment which I believe might be a good sign but is not 100% trustworthy to check pregnancy, unless you have been checking it for a few months. I hope it is a hide and seek bean :D

On the front of the thermometer box it says Accuracy +0.1 Degrees C/0.2 Degrees F. Not sure what that means? :shrug:

So I guess that it means that in centigrade it will round up to the nearest 0.2 degrees? So maybe 36.43 might get rounded to 36.40. That doesn't sound too bad then but sometimes ovulation can be as small as 0.2C I think

Yeah I wonder if the cervix would be open for AF but not sure. I have given up checking mine lol

Alandsa: I'm really not sure about the temperatures etc as I have never used a Thermometer before. Do you have a link to a BBT which I could purchase? Then I don't get the wrong one?

I'll have to check my Cervix again in the morning as AF is officially not due until tomorrow so maybe it might open then?

Well ladies, not sure what to make of this today. I am SO early--only 8dpo. I am a POASaholic though and I always start testing at 7. I am not convinced enough to say anything for sure. I am slightly afraid that the test is faulty or it's an indent, etc. or that it's just from left-over HCG from my miscarriage 4 weeks ago.

There are 2 tests in each pic...the top one is from yesterday's FMU (an obvious BFN), the bottom one is from this morning--2nd morning urine after 5 minutes. I missed FMU because I had to go SO bad I didn't have time to get out the test lol.
IMAG0454.jpgIMAG0455.jpgIMAG0458.jpg

I will test again in the morning and see where it goes from there...:wacko:

Ex - this is the cheapest one I found on a google shopping search

https://www.access-diagnostic-fertility.co.uk/bbt-fertility-thermometers-centigrade-display-87-p.asp

This is the cheapest I found on eBay inc postage (thats posted from uk)

https://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=370191553505&index=2&nav=SEARCH&nid=38843559784

All you need is for it to say BBT thermometer (as that will mean its to two decimal places) and I would get centigrade as that's what we are used to, although it doesnt matter which as a lot of charts are fahrenheit too.

Oh wow!!! I can actually see a line in both tests in that first pic!! :D congratulations!!

I can see a line in todays test in all photos!! It's not unheard of to get a line at 8dpo is it? :)

You won't have left over hcg or else you wouldn't have ovulated, as I understand

Does the line have colour to it or is it hard to see. It came up in the 5mins then that's good isn't it?

babydreams: That looks like a BFP to me. Can't wait to see tomorrows tests! :dust:

Alandsa: Thank you for taking the time to find me some BBT links :hugs: I really appreciate it. I think I will order one, the only problem is, what if I miss CD1? :wacko: xx

Ex my first cycle temping I didn't start until CD6--its fine to start later!

blakesmom: Oh that's not too bad then. Thank you hun :hugs: xx

Ex - No worries, glad to help :) yeah it doesn't matter if you miss CD1 as my last cycle I missed it too but you just start CD1 with your period info. So last year I used FF all year but just added period data (flow, days etc) and then you add the temps in when ever you want :)

Some don't even temp until after their period but I do just because I'm addicted lol

Alandsa: I created an account with FF the other day but haven't put any information on it yet lol. I think tomorrow will be CD1 as the spotting is getting heavier and darker :cry: Was going to test with a FRER in the morning aswell but I think it will be a waste now. I don't think I would temp through AF as I would be scared of making too much of a mess :haha:

Lol Ex! Well I don't temp vaginally (or twinkly as someone referred to it as lol) but temp orally and it has been fine. Much easier and cleaner too as I can just put it back on the side and use it again the next day

If you find that you always sleep on your back with mouth open then it might be best "twinkly" lol!

I'm also sorry to hear your spotting is getting heavier :( :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->