Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

jacksonsmommy, I don't think I can see anything... but it's early days yet, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you still.

Alandsa, yay for your lines getting darker!

My temperature looks like it spiked this morning... let's hope that means the egg has arrived, and with any luck it'll manage to find its way to some sperm XD So, back in the two week wait now... feels like no time at all since I was last here! [Edit: but my OPK is still BRIGHT positive? Argh, what's going on? Could the LH still be hanging around in my system even after the egg was released?]

Babydreams - Yeah maybe it could be that. In that case, I know as soon as we get a BFP, I'm going to make an appointment with the Doctors to get my progesterone level checked. Better to be safe than sorry right?

Silver - Yay for reaching the 2WW again! :D Fingers crossed! :dust:

Thanks for looking ...I didn't see anything either! Hopefully it's only because it is too early!!

Ok, I just took this morning's test..can anyone see anything yet?? lol

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/pt312.jpg

I am not sure but think I see where the line should be...do you have a first response one you can take?

Yeah I think that I "Might" see something too, but not sure if it's an evap??
Here is another angle....

https://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l314/cc8139/ptmon.jpg

eeek... I kind of see something on that second one, too! Could be the start of something...? *fingers/toes/etc crossed for it getting darker*

I am going to try and hold it and take another test in a few hours ! I do have a first response that I will use this time!!

Hi :flower: Blakesmom, jacksonsmommy, lynneywings, Alandsa, mellywelly, Excalibur, Dahlia2007, thanks for the warm welcome.:hugs:

I haven't been on in a few days, and boy does this thread move fast! I hope I didn't miss anyone.

I am doing well. Starting to have slight pains on my left side. Hoping that is my body gearing up for O. I've heard that Clomid can make it a little sore when you O. I think that should happen on Saturday, perhaps. I know I O'd on my right side last month from ultrasound, so I'm hoping it switched up this month as my ride side may be blocked. I'm trying SMEP so I've been using the OPK since CD10. I was worried about false + so close to my last dose but, nope. So I'm good, I can see the gradual fade in already.

How is everyone else?

Whoa Jackson's mommy that is something there! And it looks pink!

Silver I am so glad your temp spiked! I was hoping you would O very soon, as I know u wanted that too! Yay For temping

Ex I think getting prog checked is a good move. Just in case. Don't u haw to do that at 7dpo or something? Well your temping so now you'll be able to pinpoint it more.

Hi Blu it's exciting to have those O pains. Baby time is just around the corner! Glad ur OPKs are getting darker! Good luck in the days to come!

Jacksonsmommy - I definetly see something there! :dust:

Dahlia - Yeah I think I'll definetly get it checked when we get a BFP. I'm not sure when you need to get it checked but I'll keep an eye on my chart to see what day I actually O.

Blu - Yay for O being just around the corner! :yipee:

babydeams - oh yes and the legs up in the air with a pillow under the bum too - forgot about that :) got to be done lol :haha:

sounds like you have got everything covered - good luck!

i didn't have much EWCM when i got my first BFP and it seemed okay. sometimes the CM doesn't come out of the cervix and you may need to check up there after going to the toilet sometimes. or it might be due to dehydration? i think they say its the estrogen that correlates with the CM?

jacksonsmommy - i actually think i see something!! im not sure if its just my eyes but is there anyway you can get it to focus more?

silver - congrats on making it to the TWW :D my OPKs often stayed positive the day after O so dont worry :)

Blu - thats great that you can see the gradual fade in with OPKs, really helps to know where you are at. I always keep my previous months so i can compare the shade of the lines to predict when O may come lol

AFM my ICs are getting darker yey! :happydance: they look so much darker than they did with my MC BFP - so hoping thats a good sign! 6 CB digi's arrived in the post today off ebay - think i got a bit carried away :dohh:

Haha that is awesome that you ordered all those digis Alandsa!!
And that is great that your tests are getting darker!!! yay

Silver, yay for + OPKS!!! Good luck !!!

Blu- good luck this month!!! :)

Alandsa - A girl can never have too many sticks to pee on :haha: Yay for your lines getting darker! :happydance:

I forgot to do my last HPT this morning! I'll do it at lunch : )

i have started a pregnancy journal now too - so my TTC one wont be updated really so if you want to come and follow me please stalk it :D

my pregnancy journal

Alandsa- its such wonderful news for you-will def be looking at your diary!!

I still haven't started AF but coming up 4 weeks since ERPC so am hoping cycle goes back to normal- actually what I really hope is that I'm pregnant and that it doesn't appear at all! I wish I new when I ovulated, but am still pos just to make sure that it doesn't happen later!!

Happy ovulation for those coming up to it!! and jacksonsmommy fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->