Anyone hoping for a May/June BFP?? - 6 BFPs!!!

babydeams - oh yes and the legs up in the air with a pillow under the bum too - forgot about that :) got to be done lol :haha:

sounds like you have got everything covered - good luck!

i didn't have much EWCM when i got my first BFP and it seemed okay. sometimes the CM doesn't come out of the cervix and you may need to check up there after going to the toilet sometimes. or it might be due to dehydration? i think they say its the estrogen that correlates with the CM?

jacksonsmommy - i actually think i see something!! im not sure if its just my eyes but is there anyway you can get it to focus more?

silver - congrats on making it to the TWW :D my OPKs often stayed positive the day after O so dont worry :)

Blu - thats great that you can see the gradual fade in with OPKs, really helps to know where you are at. I always keep my previous months so i can compare the shade of the lines to predict when O may come lol

AFM my ICs are getting darker yey! :happydance: they look so much darker than they did with my MC BFP - so hoping thats a good sign! 6 CB digi's arrived in the post today off ebay - think i got a bit carried away :dohh:

Oh yes you're right, it's estrogen that controls that, not progesterone. It could be that I'm just not very good at finding it lol. I did get some this past month and I think I know exactly where to look now! :winkwink::happydance:

Yay for darker lines...I knew they would! LOL you sound like me, can't tell you how much money I have spent on HPTs!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Thanks Sprite!! I am going to take another test in the morning with FMU...Hoping for the best!!! :)

babydreams - yes i found it was hard to find it sometimes. then one day i actually did it like they advised. stick two fingers up (!) one either side of cervix and then close them together and pull fingers out - then you can test how stretchy it is between your fingers.. mmm what a lovely task lol :haha:

lol i know its crazy how addictive POAS is, its great though as i actually jump out of bed in the mornings wanting to POAS, whereas before i snoozed my alarm and was always late for work :haha:

jacksonsmommy - yey! test again tomorrow, im excited to see how you get on :)

Ex - yey come and stalk me lol im loving your little temps, check them out like two little pals holding hands :haha: :hugs:

babydreams - yes i found it was hard to find it sometimes. then one day i actually did it like they advised. stick two fingers up (!) one either side of cervix and then close them together and pull fingers out - then you can test how stretchy it is between your fingers.. mmm what a lovely task lol :haha:

lol i know its crazy how addictive POAS is, its great though as i actually jump out of bed in the mornings wanting to POAS, whereas before i snoozed my alarm and was always late for work :haha:

jacksonsmommy - yey! test again tomorrow, im excited to see how you get on :)

Ex - yey come and stalk me lol im loving your little temps, check them out like two little pals holding hands :haha: :hugs:

Ah, good advice! Didn't even think of doing it that way, I always just used one finger...but I'm sure you would get more to observe using two! Well, if someone had told me a few years ago that I would be talking about my cervix and CM on a public forum I wouldn't have believed them-ha! :haha: The things we do while TTC!!!! :hugs:

Alandsa - My little temps are cute haha, I look forward to getting a big group holding hands :haha: I don't know if this mornings will be ok as I woke up at like 5:30am and I took my temp at 7:30am rather than 7:00am :wacko:

When everyone had their mc, did anyone else get a pain in their shoulder? I've had one in my left shoulder both times and I'm worried that this might mean both of them could have been ectopic

Melly, I did not have any shoulder pain. Was your appointment today? or will it be next Monday?

Babydreams - lol I know, what sort of conversations we have lol I always used the one finger approach but find two fingers is better for confirming when it's EWCM :haha:

Ex - aww yes hopefully there will be lots holding hands soon :) I wouldn't worry too much about the temps, as you might find snoozing doesn't affect them too badly. You can see your temp looks as you can imagine it should, and that's after a snooze, so looks like you might not be affected by it. Plus when O comes you will see that the little variations don't matter too much :)

When everyone had their mc, did anyone else get a pain in their shoulder? I've had one in my left shoulder both times and I'm worried that this might mean both of them could have been ectopic

When I had my MC, they put it down as a suspected Ectopic (turned out it wasn't) but they said if I get any pain in my shoulder to go back..so could possibly be, I would get it checked out just to be sure hun. Sorry again for you loss hun :hugs:

Alandsa - Thank you so much for your help and advice hun. Yeah I can't wait to see a little army of temps :haha: I can't wait until O now then I can see the change in temps! :yipee:

Dahlia - This is my Knitted patchwork quilt so far and also the Crochet which I started today. :D

Attachments

• IMG_20120311_235515.jpg
    IMG_20120311_235515.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20120312_170252.jpg
    IMG_20120312_170252.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 3
Great Ex! love the colors in the patchwork. Blankets also seem like a nice beginner thing for me to work on!

bTW ladies, I started my new philosophy class today after ending my one week break. The professor is a nut job control freak. He has a one page long explanation for how to format and answer each assignment! ugh! It's taking me forever just to read all his damn notes! k done : )

Melly - i didn't have any shoulder pain but i did have pains in my shoulder blade and upper arm so im not sure if that's different or not?

Ex - yey it will be fantastic, its so exciting so see the temps change :) Im looking forward to living it vicariously with you :haha:

the patchwork and crochet is looking great!

Dahlia - Thank you hun :hugs: Yeah a Blanket is a really easy project for Beginners. You Professor sure does sound like a nutjob! :haha:

Alandsa - My temp dropped today compared to the last couple of days! I guess it's because I was too warm in bed last night so I slept on top of the duvet with a thin cover over me :haha: Thank you hun, I like being arty and crafty hehe :hugs:

well the temp drop is a good thing though as it may mean that your estrogen is rising :D

AFM i actually got my 2-3 weeks on a digi!! wowwee i never saw that with my MC BFP, even two weeks further on than where i am now!

Attachments

• HPT 13DPO DIGI.jpg
    HPT 13DPO DIGI.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 176
Alandsa - Ooo I hope so! I'm going to start OPK's tomorrow or Thursday. :D

Yay! Love the "Pregnant 2-3" :happydance:

Oh wow I have missed a lot!! Went to check it once we were home from errands yesterday and BnB was doing updates which lasted till after we went to bed apparently lol!

Hi, Blu! I hope you have a BFP here soon, lots of babydust to you and a big welcome!!

Alandsa, WHOOHOO! Look at that BFP on that digi!!! I didnt even realize they told you how far along you were now, thats pretty cool! :wohoo: So happy for you, seems like this may be sticky one for good, since you are already getting stronger bfps than last time!!

Ex, so glad you are having such good luck with temping! I skipped a day this time, because how wild my temps were being anyway I was getting annoyed haha. I love your colors in your blanket, that shade green mixed with brown and brick red are one of my fave color combos...evident through out my house haha!

Silver, YAY for positive OPK!!!! I will pray for some strong little spermies and that they were prepped and waiting for that egg! Lots of babydust your way, you deserve a BFP at the end of these two weeks!!

Jacksonsmommy, I do believe I see a little pink in that line!!! EEEK!!! I can't wait to see what todays post will bring!!! :happydance:

Melly, I didnt have any shoulder pain with my MC...I think I would definately mention that and get it checked if you can at your apt, hope your doing ok!! Good thoughts and wishes your way!:flower::flower:

BabyDreams, yay for Oing soon!!! Sending lots of babydust your way too!!!

Dahlia, that is one thing I do not look forward to when I go back to college (whenever that may be haha!) But yeah, nutty professors just make it that much harder dont they!!

Tiptoes - Thank you hun, I'm loving temping! Something new to try I guess. Aww bless, I hope mine don't ever have a wild moment haha! Thank you so much hun, I tried to get it as colour coordinated as possible, still got a long way to go yet ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->