Anyone testing around March 20th? 6 BFPs & counting

good luck to you !! ill be going to get tests soon as well.. ive been in so much pain my boobs hurt just to even wear a shirt and they NEVER HURT!! so its odd for me.. hoping u get a BFP =) :dust: to all!!!

oh my gosh ive just discovered that i think my cycles are 28 days?! wth!

OKAY im definately going to test tonight. i ran out to walmart and got a box of First response early result, supposedly 6 days earlier! doubt it!! lol the P stick i had from earlier has a faint line, but it may b an evap bc its a dollar store cheapie! ahh i hope not though, i wish i was i pray i am! but im holding my pee and im debating on whether to POAS tonight around 10...or if i should wait til morning??

:dust: to all!!

FX for you guys!!

how many days past ovulation are you?

OKAY im definately going to test tonight. i ran out to walmart and got a box of First response early result, supposedly 6 days earlier! doubt it!! lol the P stick i had from earlier has a faint line, but it may b an evap bc its a dollar store cheapie! ahh i hope not though, i wish i was i pray i am! but im holding my pee and im debating on whether to POAS tonight around 10...or if i should wait til morning??

FX for you guys!!

how many days past ovulation are you?

i am 7dpo LOL (sad i know)

babymama89 have you tested tonight? xx

No not yet lol im debating if i should wait til morning! cause these are FRER the expensive ones!! lol dont wanna waste. i did poas today tho...opk.. still pretty +ve fainter but still +ve ...
i was going to hold my pee for 4 or 5 hours and POAS tonight....what do ya think???

what does FRER stand for? sorry :blush:

if you have some cheap tests id do one tonight, leave the exspensive on till morning for your first wee! xx

I just used a FRER today and it was bfn...only 5dpo though.
I think if your going to get any result now it's prob most likely with FMU

yes i am going to try to convince my hubby to run and get me a $ store one...... i only have four...2 FRER (first response early result, which are supposed to be used 6 days b4 period) and 2 clearblue digis!! :D :D so i only got FOUR! four tests and seven days til af...hahha.. so ill test on a cheap one tonight.....if its bfn, ill test FMU... if its bfn, ill wait til monday or tues.

My luck is with you!!! im just nervous and dont want to wait any longer to test LOL

FX for you guys!!

Hey Hon, read the % Detection on the back of the box or on the paper in the box, wherever it may say it but it is deceiving! LOL less than 50%, I believe 6 days before AF or something like that.

thx marinewife :D :hugs: ........ im so frickin' nervous....if i THINK i see a line, ill post it here and get me some good advice.... :D so stay on for a while! its now 6pm ill be testing at 830 or 9.. :D YAY!!

FX for you guys!!

Hey Hon, read the % Detection on the back of the box or on the paper in the box, wherever it may say it but it is deceiving! LOL less than 50%, I believe 6 days before AF or something like that.
OH MY LORD!!!! what a crock of sh**!!!! :dohh:

LOL....ahh welll....:hugs:

FX for you guys!!

OH MY LORD!!!! what a crock of sh**!!!! :dohh:

LOL....ahh welll....:hugs:

I know! I was pissed when I bought them and read that when I got home! :haha: :dust:

im here LOL just trying to make these days go by faster LOL.. wishing for BFP for all of us =)
:dust: to ALLLL!!!!!

Okay guys!! hubbys gone to the dollar store to get a couple $ tests :D so as soon as he gets back, ill be testing! i was trying so long to hold it, but its been about 5 hours and i cant hold it any longer im about to pee on myself!!!! LOL... yeah the FRER tests, i really thought it was 6 days or i wouldnt hve bothered even buyin them!! lol... so what are ya'll ladies doin? still having this yellow CM... :D i never have it, so praying for a great sign!!! boobies are definately "heavy" and slighty sore..but not much at all....

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

im hoping for a BFP =) lol my boobs hurt sooo bad nothing can touch them LOL.. im also still having cm like i think i peed or something and its just cm?? weird i know HAHA

okay well my underwear have been moist pretty much all day.. haven't checked my cervix... im just going to leave it alone for now.. at this point i cant talk myself into being pregnant! lol... im going to POAS in about 20 minutes and lets hope its a VERY VERY faint :bfp: i would be so exciteddddd :D ahhh, that's why he's getting two. but if it is faint, i may take a digi or a FRER bc they are the same sensitivity. 25miu.. i have been reading all these posts about if you get a early bfp it could be twins :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->