• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2015 Rainbow Babies

Oh yes it would be lovely to hear from her. My DD has started laughing in her sleep, it's so cute! Can't wait until she starts laughing properly.

He smiles in his sleep or farts. His farts wake him up then he stares at me like I did it

I have a bunch of pictures in my journal too..

I started back to work this week.. And of course Ella has the sniffles :(

I must have unsubscribed inadvertently. Can you post a link of your journal pls akn?

Click on her signature its a link to the journal.

She's so pretty. Her eyes are so pretty

Thank you!!

Yup the graphic is a link to my journal :)

Cordie only woke up twice last night, best night so far!

She also has two little boys after her already at playgroup.

We feel like we've slept the whole night when they only wake up twice!
Inaya is not too bad at night, but hasn't been really sleeping during the day unless she is carried. So I bought a mei tai and a wrap, and she always sleeps on me in one of them.

What wrap have you got Ummi?

At the moment I prefer my Didymas woven wrap as it's a bit more supportive than the stretchy and being linen it's cooler.

I've got a Lenny lamb. I didn't buy a stretchy bc I knew I would end up with a woven anyway. Wish I had it with my other 2!

I've heard of Lenny lamb but haven't seen one in real life. I haven't tried Cordie in the mei tai yet, I thought she might still be too little for it yet.

They're going to be 12 weeks on Wednesday, can't believe how quickly it's going! Cordie has already stopped looking like a newborn. I'm really enjoying her at the moment and DS is at a lovely age too.

I am using an Ergo right now for a carrier.. I got a K'tan.. but I don't like how stretchy it is.. and she sags a lot. I think I am going to invest in a woven wrap soon. There is a place where I live that sells them. My mom is also going to make me a linen ring sling. I got the material.. just have to get it over to her to make.

That sounds great akn, that's nice of your mum to make you one. I got my woven off a Facebook selling site. Because it's secondhand it's already broken in and it's lovely and soft.

I like the look of the ergos but never tried one, might have to pop to the sling library to have a go.

I have heard great things about the Onya SSC as well. When it's time to get a toddler one, that will be the route I go. They make one that is a lot more breathable which would be great in the summer time, which is when I wear her more.

Got DD weighed today and she's dropped another centile. The HV marked it wrong on her chart though so we didn't notice until we got home. I'm not looking forward to the next appointment as I'm sure they'll want to refer her and I've already decided I'm going to decline. We went through all this with my DS and I knew he was fine but he ended up having blood tests and having to see the paediatrician and it was so stressful for all of us. I'm going to say we'll monitor her weight and height and I'll see a paediatrician if she stops growing, loses weight or shows any other signs of illness. I know I'm not meant to have big children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->