• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April 2015 Rainbow Babies

DD just wants to be stood up all the time now. She'll stand on your lap and then start twisting round to get you to turn her round so she can see what's going on. She's very shouty and squealy at the moment as well. Last night she had a motn party and was doing high pitched squeals, so glad she didn't wake up her brother.

Akn I agree with Ummi. Feed, feed, feed, both you and her and you should get past it soon.

Anyone heard from Munchkin?

Hmmm, wondering how the boys are sleeping vs. the girls? Wilf sleeps through the night (or wakes once) and Harriet still wakes multiple times. My DS also slept through the night early. Both babies are very large so it isn't anything to do with that. Interesting. Finally got tough with naps this week and life has been much better! I've been following the 2 hours awake routine and it has been mostly working perfectly. I've finally managed to get them to tandem feed and then I'm able to put them down at the same time. We managed one nap of 1.5 hour the other day! I know it won't last, but I'm enjoying a little bit of time. Managed to drink a cup of coffee and do some dog training (poor neglected guys!)

Amazing milestones guys. I'm finding it interesting how one baby will be more advanced at one thing (smiling, babbling, whatever), but the other is better at something else (head control). Some days I feel like we've got our own science project going on!

Oh, someone is awake---guess I'm done chatting.

My DD wakes 3-4 times a night. I can't remember what DS did at this age but he was a bad sleeper, didn't sleep through consistently until 21 months.

It must be fascinating with twins Mowat, especially girl/boy twins. My friend has girl/boy twins the same age as my DS and they're so different.

Rolling already AKN? Wow! You don't think she's fussy because she's teething do you?

DD has started laughing. Obviously it was when I was trying to get her to sleep.

She won't stay on her back anymore. I put her down and she wants to roll! Crazy kid.

Button: Mine has MOTN parties as well.. she thinks it's cute to have conversations with me at 3am... all I can do is start reciting the book "go the f$%^ to sleep" in my head (if you haven't heard it, youtube the samuel L jackson reading of it... it's hilarious).

It's infuriating isn't it akn. I'm trying to muffle her with boob and she's still trying to chat while feeding!

She's found a new trick today, hitting me in the face when I try and get her down for a nap. Less cute!

I am hoping she goes down easier today. I have not been very productive at work today.. I am too tired to focus on anything.

Gotta love when they take a swing at you..especially when they have claws.. :-/

By the way, I am Michelle :)

Something big must be happening in baby brains here today as they're refusing to sleep. Ugh.

DD actually gave us all a lie in this morning. She did a poo at 6.30am and I managed to get her back to sleep afterwards and she slept until 8.40am!

Amazing!

Wilf had a crazy long nap this afternoon after refusing to nap at all yesterday. Babies are so unpredictable.

DD likes a long afternoon nap. Hope Wilf keeps it up for you.

DD is struggling with her reflux at the moment. If it stays like this I'll get an appointment on Monday to get her some gaviscon.

And today they switched----Harriet was up all night and then had a nap for more than 2 hours this afternoon. She's on the verge on flipping over so I'm thinking that might be the problem.

Ella is actually sleeping mostly through the night this week. She slept from 9-6:30 this morning.. I woke up before she did (to get ready for work!). I feel like a whole new woman!

I cursed myself... apparently 2-4am was a good time last night for her to be up and jabbering away...

She did discover her feet though.

DD has also discovered her feet, we're doomed!

Didn't they get the memo that they shouldn't grow up too fast?

Feet! Oh no! Harriet started rolling the other day and now we can't keep her still! Had to stop swaddling her too, which isn't helping sleeping. She's constantly getting herself jammed into the corner of her playpen and then needing rescuing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->