April 2020 testing thread

Same boat Lisa. I am so sorry. :hugs:

Thanks @Bevziibubble
@Cewsbaby no need to be sorry! It's no ones fault. It's just harder some days than others.

Af decided to rear its head last night 3 days early so I'm out.

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join :) I will be trying to hold out to test until 11dpo...which will be this Saturday. I am 6 dpo today. We are ttc baby no 4. I had a chemical pregnancy end of Feb. So hopeful for this cycle! It's hubby’s birthday on Sunday - so I am really hoping to surprise him with some wonderful news for his birthday! When are you gals testing??

Hi ladies! Hoping I can join :) I will be trying to hold out to test until 11dpo...which will be this Saturday. I am 6 dpo today. We are ttc baby no 4. I had a chemical pregnancy end of Feb. So hopeful for this cycle! It's hubby’s birthday on Sunday - so I am really hoping to surprise him with some wonderful news for his birthday! When are you gals testing??

Good luck!

Good luck strawberry. I'll be trying towards the end of april. My hubs birthday is the 8th May so hoping for some good news for his birthday too :)

I'd love to join!, I'll be testing Saturday the 18th I will be 12dpo by then.

I'm seeing lines on all them tests ladies.
Good luck. Praying that Darken.

AFM
I'm 5DPO and my boobs (mainly right boob) are sore. I dont have sore boobs b4 or during my AF. The only time I have sore boobs is when I ovulate or when I'm pregnant.
We have used the withdrawal method and we haven't had any woopsies. We did DTD when I was most fertile but hubby withdrew.
I definitely O on cycle day 13 because I had strong postive OPKs and it has also been confirmed through temping.
I just dont understand why I have tender boobs at 5dpo. If we didnt do the withdrawal I wud be convinced i was pregnant because that's always one of my very first symptoms. I'm completely baffled.
If there still sore in a few days I will do a test just in case. But I think it's highly unlikely that I'm pregnant.
Getting a bit panicky

Thanks strawberry and salamander!

Strawberry - I think that would be awesome to be able to give hubby that kind of news!

Also I hope you guys dont mind but ill be sticking around lol I should be testing again at the end of the month! Fingers crossed to everyone!!!

Thanks strawberry and salamander!

Strawberry - I think that would be awesome to be able to give hubby that kind of news!

Also I hope you guys dont mind but ill be sticking around lol I should be testing again at the end of the month! Fingers crossed to everyone!!!

Good luck hon. Hope u get ure BFP

So I'm now 6 or 7 dpo but fertility friend has me down as 6 so I'll go with that.
My right boob is still sore and tender. I thought maybe it was because of my bra but I took my bra off and went all night without it on and it's still sore and sensitive. It really hurts from the bottom up to my nipple.
I also had a huge nose bleed this morning which is really unusual for me.
I keep telling myself that its impossible for it to be pregnancy related because we have been withdrawing.
We did get pregnant with DD using the withdrawal method but it took about 10 months so I'd be very very surprised if it turns out I'm pregnant.
But I just dont no what else it can be.
It's to early to test.
Oh I dont know maybe my body is just doing some weird hormonal thing.

Be funny if this does lead to a BFP and a baby' I'd be due on Christmas day' you just cudnt make it up lol #facepalm

How are all u lovely ladies doing. Are u all on lockdown now? We have been for just over 2 weeks.
I still cant believe this is happening. It's like something out of a movie.
We had almost 800 deaths here yesterday. It's so sad. :-(

So I'm now 6 or 7 dpo but fertility friend has me down as 6 so I'll go with that.
My right boob is still sore and tender. I thought maybe it was because of my bra but I took my bra off and went all night without it on and it's still sore and sensitive. It really hurts from the bottom up to my nipple.
I also had a huge nose bleed this morning which is really unusual for me.
I keep telling myself that its impossible for it to be pregnancy related because we have been withdrawing.
We did get pregnant with DD using the withdrawal method but it took about 10 months so I'd be very very surprised if it turns out I'm pregnant.
But I just dont no what else it can be.
It's to early to test.
Oh I dont know maybe my body is just doing some weird hormonal thing.

Be funny if this does lead to a BFP and a baby' I'd be due on Christmas day' you just cudnt make it up lol #facepalm

How are all u lovely ladies doing. Are u all on lockdown now? We have been for just over 2 weeks.
I still cant believe this is happening. It's like something out of a movie.
We had almost 800 deaths here yesterday. It's so sad. :-(

The virus situation is truly awful, RIP to all the poor people but I do think it would be kinda cool to have a baby produced whilst in lockdown - for future stories and things anyway. I hope you get the answer that you want :)

The virus situation is truly awful, RIP to all the poor people but I do think it would be kinda cool to have a baby produced whilst in lockdown - for future stories and things anyway. I hope you get the answer that you want :)

Thank you hon. Yeah it wud be kind of cool.
I'm starting to get a tiny bit excited.
I've been watching tons of videos about the withdrawal and how it's not very reliable and I think deep down I'd be disappointed if this turns out to be nothing.
Still have the sore boob. I say boob because it only seems to be my right one. (So random lol)
Not really anything else to report just yet. If they are a still sore on Friday when Im 9dpo I mite test or i mite wait until 10DPO. I'll just see if anymore symptoms pop up.
Bet it just ends up being a weird hormonal thing.
My temp has been going down the last 2days. Not really sure why. Its not dropped below cover line so I'm just gonna keep temping and see if it goes up again.
My hubby can normally tell when I'm pregnant. When I thought I was last month he was like nope ure definitely not. But today hes saying hes not so sure.
Its probably nothing and I'm probably just reading to much into stuff.

My neighbour tho asked me if I'm pregnant. I was like erm I dont know and he was like you look it.
I dont know whether to be upsett by it or not.
I haven't put on any weight but I'm very bloated today.
Just have to wait it out a few days and see. I'm gonna be very very very surprised if I get a BFP.
I'll prob pass out lol.

Thank you hon. Yeah it wud be kind of cool.
I'm starting to get a tiny bit excited.
I've been watching tons of videos about the withdrawal and how it's not very reliable and I think deep down I'd be disappointed if this turns out to be nothing.
Still have the sore boob. I say boob because it only seems to be my right one. (So random lol)
Not really anything else to report just yet. If they are a still sore on Friday when Im 9dpo I mite test or i mite wait until 10DPO. I'll just see if anymore symptoms pop up.
Bet it just ends up being a weird hormonal thing.
My temp has been going down the last 2days. Not really sure why. Its not dropped below cover line so I'm just gonna keep temping and see if it goes up again.
My hubby can normally tell when I'm pregnant. When I thought I was last month he was like nope ure definitely not. But today hes saying hes not so sure.
Its probably nothing and I'm probably just reading to much into stuff.

My neighbour tho asked me if I'm pregnant. I was like erm I dont know and he was like you look it.
I dont know whether to be upsett by it or not.
I haven't put on any weight but I'm very bloated today.
Just have to wait it out a few days and see. I'm gonna be very very very surprised if I get a BFP.
I'll prob pass out lol.

Sometimes boobs can just be sore one month, I gave up symptom spotting because I manage to convince myself most months. I think the big ones for me when I have been actually pregnant have been tiredness (like majorly) and tingly nipples but I know it's different for everyone. I am due to ovulate tomorrow and we have only managed 1 BD in my fertile window which was last night! (all been a bit stressful this month with what's going on) but I am hoping I am in with a chance at least. Good luck to us both xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->