April Dewdrops 2019

Will do Belle, I had always felt the same regarding the doppler...but as you said with 2 I'm beside myself.

Thank you for saying so counting and Happy 5 weeks :dance:

babyvaughn excited for your upcoming scan. There are a couple of us with remodeling projects going on. Are they extensive or just a bit of paint and perhaps new flooring? I've not had a c-section before, but I imagine it's quite hard work to care for littles while recovering. Wishing you the best as you decide when to stop working.

Welcome chickybaby :hi: Eeep, scan this Thursday! That's fab, praying for a healthy little bean

pink-bow completely sympathize with why you'd feel that way, still quite early days for you as the other ladies said...they may be catching up with you soon (fx'd they are there but not too rough)

Happy 7 weeks to my due date buddies AngelOb and Gray :wohoo:

I loved my Doppler with DD. It gave me the reassurance I needed from 10 weeks until I could feel movement.

Ha ha yep you can bet that if I start to feel shocking and sick, I’ll be the first to complain!

Those ladies with dopplers how often do you intend to use them?

I used mine every other day with DD until after the anatomy exam, and then I just pulled it out every now and again. No regrets or qualms about it.

Amazing news today! We saw our babe measuring spot on at 8 weeks with a hb of 178 EDD 4.1.19 <3. I was quiet about this appointment bc I was so nervous. My progesterone dropped quite a bit on Thursday but I was almost positive it was because I took my supplement just before the appointment instead of a few hours before like usual. I was out of town at a family wedding all weekend and my stupid medical group wouldn’t cover a blood draw out of state (heck they only cover it in two counties), so we couldn’t recheck and be sure. My gut told me all was well, but I was still so nervous going into the appointment this morning. It was particularly tough bc I always get flashbacks of going in at 8 weeks for my very first pregnancy and seeing a little babe that I knew was too small with no hb. For that reason, 8 weeks is hugely significant for me.

B176339D-07F8-42E9-9B1C-A3852CF7D61B.jpg

Even though I know something could still happen, making it to 8 weeks is such a relief :yipee: now just to wait another few weeks for NIPT and then I can start sharing our happy news!

Happy 7 weeks busyTulip!! I think we are blueberries this week.

I always wanted a Doppler with my last pregnancy but was so worried incase I couldn't find the heartbeat then I might panic myself more.

I still have hardly any symptoms which is worrying me, although I had my first 'sex dream' last night ... why are dreams in pregnancy so realistic haha. Does anybody else have these dreams?

Congratulations Les! That's a huge milestone and such a relief I am sure!

Gray I haven't had any sex dreams, but I have had some ridiculous dreams. The other night I dreamed a cashier asked me what kind of dinosaur I was. I responded that I was obviously a T Rex :haha:

Congrats leson! Great news, cute little gummy beat babe.

Definitely having realistic dreams here. Make me feel like I haven't slept and have been up all night!

Spotting on and off over here. Just tiny amounts, happened all pregnancy with DS too but still can't help but worry! 2 more sleeps till scan!

Congratulations on the week milestones ladies:flower:

Les: That's great news! Congratulations on a wonderful scan.

I have a minor scare since yesterday, saw light spotting and 2-4 drops of blood after i pee. I am reassuring myself that it is normal as it is only light spotting, but i am scared because it was bright red colored. I am 6weeks 4 days along today. If this repeats tonight, i will call and request to advance the Doctor's visit, currently scheduled for 8 week milestone, on Aug 30th.

Crazy realistic dreams here! I woke up telling my husband all about this horse that I wanted to ride, so I stole it at a show and rode it around. Stealthily brushed off the sweat marks and put him back in his stall. Wanted to do it again the next day, so I stole him again. Had to put him away with the owner standing a few feet from the stall and she never noticed he was gone! I had a blast! So weird ....

That was one of about 4 very vivid dreams from last night and morning nap. This is fun!

Chickybaby - Sending positive vibes for your scan!

Busytulip- A small amount of drywall other than that lots of paint and new flooring! Thinking of paying to have the flooring installed that way my husband can catch a break.

I haven’t had any cramping today and I am pretty sure I didn’t have any Saturday or Sunday either! Kinda freaks me out like something’s gone wrong! I dislike this part of pregnancy because it’s just waiting and scary unknown! My scan being two weeks away seems forever now! I have blood work to have done for my next appointment hopefully in it is another hcg so I can have piece of mind!

My symptoms have all gone away except for my boobs being sore and most foods not tasting very well.

Happyway! I hope it goes away or doctor can rule it out as nothing dangerous! I know I have read before that you can have a pocket of blood that pools up from the implantation process. I think it might be a cyst and it can cause a harmless bleed. I’ll be thinking positive for you!

Hi Ladies!

I’ve been quiet for a while as everyone apart from me at my work has quit! Frantically covering all 4 desks and trying not to stress!

It’s been lovely reading through everyone’s updates and news, and I see we have some twins!! Amazing congratulations!

I’ve been having crazy dreams every night, and if I’m not dreaming crazy I’m wide awake with insomnia! Last nights dreams were boring... dreamt I was washing up pots for my mother in law, but every time I finished a load I noticed another sink with more in... woke up at 3am tired and then couldn’t get back to sleep!

Anyone else suffering from insomnia?

I’m freaking out at the Nina’s every symptom apart from occasional mild cramping has gone! I’m sure beans ok but I stress... 7 weeks tomorrow!

I&#8217;ve had some funny dreams too. It&#8217;s bc higher progesterone causes sleep disruption, so whether you realize it or not you&#8217;re probably waking more or going into light sleep more during the night and that makes it more likely for you to remember dreams!

That makes sense Les. I was wondering what was up with my crazy dreams.

So I've gained an entire cup size already. WTF I'm only just over 7 weeks. Anybody else experiencing that?? I think I must be putting on some fat since I can only handle eating carbs and citrus fruits.

babyvaughan - thank you for your nice words :hugs:

Oh the dreams! some funny, some scary, some very sweet!

Any coffee/tea lovers? I used to drink a cup of tea daily, but now down to less than half a cup, slowly trying to avoid that too by snacking something else at my usual tea time.
How are you managing cutting down your coffee/tea habits?

Belle - I'm looking forward to gaining in the chest area! As a long time member of the little tits club, it will be nice to fill out a bra without padding.

HappyWay - Coffee is a huge staple in our household. I drank it strong all day long, hot, cold, creamer, milk, black, with whiskey .... the only coffee I wouldn't drink was flavored or sweetened. The day after my BFP, I opted to cut out caffeine completely. Going cold turkey was hard, but now I don't have to worry about getting the taste and craving a second cup or pining over it later in the day. It's just off limits and I accept that.

Same with alcohol. DH and I have a beer every night with dinner and on days off, with lunch also. We love to go to breweries and make most of our restaurant selections based on their craft beer menu. We were just talking the other day about how drastically my not drinking has changed our lives. I bet a brewery will be baby's first real outing so mama can have a proper beer!

It's been pretty easy to abstain from both. Folks suggest decaf coffee and alcohol-free beer, but I like my coffee and beer strong, edgy, and flavorful. There just isn't a substitute. I keep water by my side all day, enjoy a caffeine-free soda in the afternoon, and just carry on. It's not forever!

I know that's not much help to you, but it's working for me. Good luck!

babyvaughan - thank you for your nice words :hugs:

Oh the dreams! some funny, some scary, some very sweet!

Any coffee/tea lovers? I used to drink a cup of tea daily, but now down to less than half a cup, slowly trying to avoid that too by snacking something else at my usual tea time.
How are you managing cutting down your coffee/tea habits?

I'm both a coffee and tea drinker.
I limit myself to one cup caffeinated coffee a day; that can translate to two cups half-caffeinated. The flavor is much more bearable that way because yeah, you can taste the difference between decaf and caf. I need coffee to get started in the morning but am fine without it through the rest of the day.
As for tea, I drink herbal teas mostly or green tea (less caffeinated than black tea). Black tea at times but only when I had less coffee.

Hickory I'm the same. I wear a 32B but now I'm busting out of it :haha: I don't want to get too big though because I'm worried they'll just look deflated after everything is said and done!

As for coffee, the caffeine seems to trigger nausea for me so I've been avoiding it entirely. I've been drinking a ton of ginger tea though!

Hi everyone! I'm a little late to be joining the party but I eeked in just in time! My EDD is 4/28! (But I expect I'll be delivering before most of you and I'll be thrilled if I even make it to April 1)

DH and I have been married for 11 years, together for almost 14. He's turning 39 shortly and I'm 36. I have a 16 year old son from another marriage. It took us just about a year, clomid, and ovadril to conceive DD who is now just turning 15 months. She is still nursing and totally wonderful. She's got no clue she's about to be a big sister and I'm worried about dividing my time!

After my cycles returned we decided to NTNP. I never wanted to take clomid or anything like that again. But last cycle we had a talk and decided we really did want to try. I wasn't temping but we tried for so long before it was pretty much just timed intercourse. I also went to see my OBGYN who was willing to perscribe the same regimen as before so that was all set to go next cycle.. But we didn't need it at all! We didn't really think it would happen "naturally"!

So we're super excited and scared shitless. Two under two! I'm a high risk pregnancy too so I'm of course worried about that. I've had PPROM both times and have never made it past 35 weeks.

I haven't called my Dr yet for betas. I think I'm going to wait a good week or two and really hope I can just go in for a scan at 8 weeks.

Anyway, wow, I'm looking forward to all this! Nice to meet everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->