April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

It took us a long time to decide our boys names but I would not change them for the world. Some think they are too difficult and unique but so is my name so I personally think its is just laziness not to learn someone's name correctly.
Ozias and Ezekiel are their names and I may be biased but they suit them little boys :D

Beautiful names hon. How are you doing?

From this mornings temp I am quite sure I ovulated. I don't have enough temps for FF to pinpoint ovulation in sure, but I'll make sure to take at least two more temps to confirm for myself.
I'd wanted to BD last night, but we both fell asleep right after watching our show and then we had a child in our bed this morning. So it's been two days since we last BD but it is what it is.

@WantingababyF I have an Ezekiel too! His twin sister is named Adira and their names have similar meanings. We wanted matching names that weren't obvious. We mostly call them by their nicknames they started calling themselves (deagle and deeyah)
@Pink.Rose I don't think I would change any of my kids names if I had a do over. My second daughter Chloe is the only one I *might* have because her name was a lot more popular than I intended . I try to avoid names that have been in the top 100 list in the last 50 years. I knew Chloe didn't fit that criteria, but after she was born I found out it was the #2 girls name the year she was born. It suits her so well though and it was honestly the only name we liked with her middle name (her grandma's name)

Fx you get your sticky BFP this cycle sweet.

I don't think I would go back and change any of my kids' names no... Though my eldest has changed his name (not by deed poll, but we all use the new name and has been changed at school for example and other places)- but that's due to gender identity. I think with my first few and when I was younger, I was quite concerned with making sure they had really unusual names, yet were still able to shorten them to more widely used names if they wanted. My third girl is called Lyra, and we've since met a good handful of Lyras but I still adore it. I like it now when we bump in to a little name friend! My 4th is called Vianne and 5th Sylvie. My name is actually Fuchsia!

Beautiful names and I love how your name is so different. So so pretty.
Hope your doing ok.

Reactions: NDH
Good morning, ladies.

I read about the cervix position for pregnancy. It should be high and soft during pregnancy.

Do you think despite test kit for pregnancy, the position of cervix is also something that we can check and can keep our hopes up?

1667313527-cervix-positions-small.jpg

@NightFlower
They look like my 10dpo tests with my son,
I tested at 8dpo and was BFN, then tested at 10dpo and got my BFP. By 11 dpo they were darker. So I’ve got it all crossed that tomorrows will be darker and they continue to darken.. so fx this is it for you now. Surley it has to be. You deserve this so so much.
All the ladies here do, I hope we will be following you very soon. I would still love to be in the same due date as you.
Hope we both have healthy Xmas babies lovely. [-o<

@HalfricanMa
Thanks love.
When AF showed it hit me hard. Esp with all the other pregnant ladies around and new borns. I sat at my table almost in tears. I pray so so much I do get to join you in that due date group. I hope this cycle will finally be the one. Not feeling overly hopeful tho with me having this virus. Having a feeling ovulation will be really late or I won’t ovulate at all. Been well all this time and then boom I get this.
It’s just been a sore throat, achy head and neck: and I was feeling hot and cold for one night but I’m not too bad now. Still a bit of a sore throat and headache and neck ache. It hit me on Sunday. I really hope it won’t mess up ovulation and I still ovulate at my normal time: and pray it will be the golden egg. Can’t believe it’s the 14th cycle trying now. It just feels we have been trying for such a long time now.
I hope all us long term trying ladies get our sticky baby BFPs on the cycles we are on right now.
I can’t believe your already 7 weeks wow.

@Pink.Rose

I think I wouldn’t change any of my kids names. It’s just who they are isn’t it. Like I don’t think they would suit any other name.
My husband picked our 3 boys names. And I chose our daughters names.
As the last 2 we’re boys I’ve told him I want to name our next baby if we do have one.
He doesn’t like my names but as it will definitely be my last baby I really really want to name her or him.
I already have my girls name and have done for 3 years now. If I have a girl I want to call her.
Everly-Faith Rose.
Or Everly-Rose Faith. Our sir name is Arnold so it goes so nice with that.
Boy names I have a few
Ollie
Louie
Rory
Toby.
Of course my husband doesn’t like them lol.
But as it will be my last he will
Just have to lump it. haha.
Praying we get to use one of those names with our healthy take home rainbow very very soon.
Hubby really believes I will be pregnant some time this year.
I pray he is right.
With me turning 44 in December I feel like time is running out.
Praying we both get to use our names lovely.
I hope you get your BFP in the next week or so.
I hope April will by my month too.
please Lord let April be mine and these lovely ladies on here sticky healthy BFPs month.
Please please please

Oh my.. i really like your girl's name! Beautiful name!!

Hope everyone of us get sticky and healthy baby bump soon.

I woke up in the midnight. Sweats a lot. The weather is getting warm.

I'm 4dp5dt today. I'm trying to control my self not to test yet as i know there might be remains of HCG from trigger shot 10 days ago. So, i check cervix position while doing progesterone suppository. It's still up high, so i hope we still have faith.

FX for the sticky BFP.:dust:

Hi ladies. Sadly I’m going to have to step away as it’s looking like I won’t be able to try this cycle and possibly for a little while now. Dh has some health concerns that need looking into and until we know alls well he wants to stop trying. Worried for him and selfishly just feeling absolutely devastated we now have to stop. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope you all get those bfps soon. Take care ladies

Hi ladies. Sadly I’m going to have to step away as it’s looking like I won’t be able to try this cycle and possibly for a little while now. Dh has some health concerns that need looking into and until we know alls well he wants to stop trying. Worried for him and selfishly just feeling absolutely devastated we now have to stop. Wishing you all the best of luck and hope you all get those bfps soon. Take care ladies

Take care hun.
Hope your husband get well soon.

Wishing your husband a speedy recovery. Stay strong hon.

I'm so sorry, hopefully he can get well soon!

From this mornings temp I am quite sure I ovulated. I don't have enough temps for FF to pinpoint ovulation in sure, but I'll make sure to take at least two more temps to confirm for myself.
I'd wanted to BD last night, but we both fell asleep right after watching our show and then we had a child in our bed this morning. So it's been two days since we last BD but it is what it is.

@WantingababyF I have an Ezekiel too! His twin sister is named Adira and their names have similar meanings. We wanted matching names that weren't obvious. We mostly call them by their nicknames they started calling themselves (deagle and deeyah)
@Pink.Rose I don't think I would change any of my kids names if I had a do over. My second daughter Chloe is the only one I *might* have because her name was a lot more popular than I intended . I try to avoid names that have been in the top 100 list in the last 50 years. I knew Chloe didn't fit that criteria, but after she was born I found out it was the #2 girls name the year she was born. It suits her so well though and it was honestly the only name we liked with her middle name (her grandma's name)

Ezekiel's are special little boys. Ours gets called squeaky. When he was a bub he went through a phase of not crying and just squeaking like a little mouse. My BIL started it and it kind of stuck, I'm sure he will grow out of that nickname though:-s

Beautiful names hon. How are you doing?

Thank you Sugger, we couldn't have anything simple with my name being Zigourney which is quite unique also. People always wondered my parents names thinking they must be exotic. When I said Paula and Carl they would be a tad confused lol. I am doing okay, obviously missing our sweet Tallulah. I am just waiting to test. Just ticked over to 5DPO not experiencing any symptoms but it is early. I hope you get to test with us again this month. Xx

Oh I am so sorry, wishing your husband back to good health lovely. It is so crappy when life gets in the way xx

Fx you get your sticky BFP this cycle sweet.

Beautiful names and I love how your name is so different. So so pretty.
Hope your doing ok.

@Laurabub84 I'm so sorry to hear your husband has health concerns that have made you decide to stop trying until he gets the all clear.
I hope the concerns get resolved soon.

Quick update. First, I had ovulation pain on the left. Now I'm feeling sore on the right. Not really sure what's going on as no more ewcm made an appearance. I would definitely say things feel more "active" than usual for lack of a better word.

Any more tests coming up? :happydance:

Quick update. First, I had ovulation pain on the left. Now I'm feeling sore on the right. Not really sure what's going on as no more ewcm made an appearance. I would definitely say things feel more "active" than usual for lack of a better word.

Any more tests coming up? :happydance:

Good luck

@Suggerhoney awwww thanks lovely. Hows your Easter weekend looking? Meant to be okay weather! Sadly my OH is working all through weekend and Monday, so I'm with all 5 kiddies.... it's just bad luck that it's Easter wknd, and I have terrible cramps which I can't even tell if they're AF arriving or gastric (tummy bug going round our house) and also testing tomorrow or Sunday and then going to be by myself with an ill toddler and baby and a likely bfn. I'm feeling crap about it already and it hasn't even happened! I want to be hopeful because last month cramps did signal pregnancy (albeit a chemical) and I don't get cramps pre-af. But this time it feels way too strong to be early pregnancy, it feels very periody.
Will you still get to test in April?? Sorry it feels as though everyone around you is pregnant right now. One of my bests is currently preg and if last month had worked out we'd have been proper same time bump buddies.
@Madcat99 checking cervix can tell you things about your cycle, but I wouldn't rely upon it for an early pregnancy symptom as it can take a while for it to get in to that pregnant position. You'd just as likely get a positive test before your cervix moved in to that high position; saying that, with my 2nd, I was testing negative but also checking cervix and it HAD gone in to that pregnant position, so I did keep testing because of that and got a bfp a couple of days after.

@josephine3 I'm so sorry AF got you! Hugs. Not the best news, I know.

@littlewitch I see something! FX it gets darker!!! Eeek!!

@ChibiLena how confusing to feel O pain on both sides!! That would drive me nuts.

@Laurabub84 sending healing vibes to your DH, I hope his health issues get resolved soon and he feels better <3

I'm about to go to my CD2 u/s appointment to check my ovaries and see what the little follicles are up to. I will probably be starting letrozole tonight. FX this is THE cycle!

@Suggerhoney awwww thanks lovely. Hows your Easter weekend looking? Meant to be okay weather! Sadly my OH is working all through weekend and Monday, so I'm with all 5 kiddies.... it's just bad luck that it's Easter wknd, and I have terrible cramps which I can't even tell if they're AF arriving or gastric (tummy bug going round our house) and also testing tomorrow or Sunday and then going to be by myself with an ill toddler and baby and a likely bfn. I'm feeling crap about it already and it hasn't even happened! I want to be hopeful because last month cramps did signal pregnancy (albeit a chemical) and I don't get cramps pre-af. But this time it feels way too strong to be early pregnancy, it feels very periody.
Will you still get to test in April?? Sorry it feels as though everyone around you is pregnant right now. One of my bests is currently preg and if last month had worked out we'd have been proper same time bump buddies.
@Madcat99 checking cervix can tell you things about your cycle, but I wouldn't rely upon it for an early pregnancy symptom as it can take a while for it to get in to that pregnant position. You'd just as likely get a positive test before your cervix moved in to that high position; saying that, with my 2nd, I was testing negative but also checking cervix and it HAD gone in to that pregnant position, so I did keep testing because of that and got a bfp a couple of days after.

Oh dear.. amazing experience, thanks for your sharing. I sounds like a dumb for the question. Forgive me, because I didn't get any pregnancy before.

12 dpo; Wondfo and Easy@Home are stark white.
Silver lining is, at least I know that if I ever see faint lines again on those tests, I will not doubt that I am pregnant.
During my chemical pregnancies in December and February, I almost convinced myself I was seeing things. Now I know better. :)
Onto next cycle.

12 dpo; Wondfo and Easy@Home are stark white.
Silver lining is, at least I know that if I ever see faint lines again on those tests, I will not doubt that I am pregnant.
During my chemical pregnancies in December and February, I almost convinced myself I was seeing things. Now I know better. :)
Onto next cycle.

I'm sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"