April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

12 dpo; Wondfo and Easy@Home are stark white.
Silver lining is, at least I know that if I ever see faint lines again on those tests, I will not doubt that I am pregnant.
During my chemical pregnancies in December and February, I almost convinced myself I was seeing things. Now I know better. :)
Onto next cycle.

I'm so sorry :hugs:

12 dpo; Wondfo and Easy@Home are stark white.
Silver lining is, at least I know that if I ever see faint lines again on those tests, I will not doubt that I am pregnant.
During my chemical pregnancies in December and February, I almost convinced myself I was seeing things. Now I know better. :)
Onto next cycle.

I am so sorry. Sending you a big hug.

Good morning ladies hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
11/12dpo
My fmu test. Was having some sharp twinges going on. Different than cramps. Bbs have been sore since 3dpo but now they are hurting somewhat.

Screenshot_20230408-111453_Gallery.jpg

Hi, everyone who responded so kindly to my last post.
I am really not sad about this cycle.
Feeling positive and just taking NTNP approach really. Just going to try to focus on improving my health and we are also just going to not prevent whenever it makes us happy.
According to the record I keep of intercourse, we hit up the fertile window 2/3 times a cycle just being into each other. :)
I have also accepted the fact that it may never happen. We have been trying now since 12/2021. For many cycles, I used OPK and tracked every little thing and stressed.
That is not what I want for my life now.

There's is a certain peace about a possible third baby not being in the cards for me now.
So, at this point, we are just happily screwing around. If it happens, it happens. :)

Baby dust to everyone waiting to test.

Thanks gals , I figured I might as well enjoy looking at my ticker. Hopefully this time it gets to stay up.

Love the ticker @NightFlower

@littlewitch
I wish I could be more like you. I know there is a good Chance it probably won’t happen for me but accepting it is too hard. I want it still so so badly.

Hi everyone. I’ve been hiding out a bit but just tried to read through the thread. Thinking of all of you waiting for your BFPs and grateful for those who have them already!

AFM cycle day 15 and got this
BDFEAF48-1DB1-4E03-A9A9-1AC7F739B5F2.jpeg

I Od on cd 15 with my rainbow, so I’m hoping we have a chance with a good egg. We tried IVF for the first time last cycle and got 7 eggs. 5 fertilized but none made it to testing. My doc said he was really happy and that I responded like a 39 year old. Lol. We are planning another try next month, but didn’t want to miss a possible good egg by not trying at all this month. So here we are.
Sending baby dust to you all. Xoxo

Hi everyone. I’ve been hiding out a bit but just tried to read through the thread. Thinking of all of you waiting for your BFPs and grateful for those who have them already!

View attachment 1114982

I Od on cd 15 with my rainbow, so I’m hoping we have a chance with a good egg. We tried IVF for the first time last cycle and got 7 eggs. 5 fertilized but none made it to testing. My doc said he was really happy and that I responded like a 39 year old. Lol. We are planning another try next month, but didn’t want to miss a possible good egg by not trying at all this month. So here we are.
Beautiful opk good luck!!

Love the ticker @NightFlower

@littlewitch
I wish I could be more like you. I know there is a good Chance it probably won’t happen for me but accepting it is too hard. I want it still so so badly.
I would also love another one of our babies, but no amount of stressing made it stick in previous cycles.
I figure decreasing my stress and increasing my wellness can only help; both my overall happiness and possibly help me conceive.
I think moving forward with peace is the only thing I can do. This next cycle will be #14.

Hey ladies just checking back in, having an awful af it's really knocked me about but feeling more myself today, cd 3. Had so much pain and clotting I really feel like something was going on in there.. My oh has been so so adorable though he's looked after me and bought me lots of treats and a cuddly toy! Lol. He's been so cute looking after me.
@littlewitch loving the fresh new attitude!
@Laurabub84 I'm so sorry to hear about the oh, hope you still check in and he gets well soon :hugs:
Will catch up more tomorrow x

View attachment 1114982

That’s a beautiful peak lovely. Wishing you so much luck.

I would also love another one of our babies, but no amount of stressing made it stick in previous cycles.
I figure decreasing my stress and increasing my wellness can only help; both my overall happiness and possibly help me conceive.
I think moving forward with peace is the only thing I can do. This next cycle will be #14.

I’m on cycle and month 14 now and it doesn’t feel good. I just feel so negative about it all at the moment. I don’t think this virus is helping. It’s a horrible virus and I know how illness in the past has messed up my ovulation.
I’ve ovulated at my normol time the last 2 cycle cd12. But I’m cd6 now, as it’s 1am so only just cd6. But I can’t see me ovulating at my normal time with this virus. I will either be late or won’t happen at all then I’ll be on cycle #15:-(
I just can’t see me ever getting my rainbow baby. I can really see you getting yours tho. I have such high hopes for you hon.
I hate feeling so negative. I guess it’s more of a hopeless feeling then a negative feeling. It just feels like everyone is pregnant and it’s been so so hard. I pray with all my heart, body and soul that we both get our rainbow babies lovely, and I pray it’s sooner then we think. This is the longest I’ve ever had to try and I don’t think I really understood how hard long term trying to conceive really was.
I mean I thought 11 cycles with my son was bad. But now that seems like nothing.
I hope sincerely it will be our turn next. Fx fx fx so so much:dust:

Hey ladies just checking back in, having an awful af it's really knocked me about but feeling more myself today, cd 3. Had so much pain and clotting I really feel like something was going on in there.. My oh has been so so adorable though he's looked after me and bought me lots of treats and a cuddly toy! Lol. He's been so cute looking after me.
@littlewitch loving the fresh new attitude!
@Laurabub84 I'm so sorry to hear about the oh, hope you still check in and he gets well soon :hugs:
Will catch up more tomorrow x

oh love so sorry AF has been so awful. Mine has been pretty bad too. I had a huge huge clot come away yesterday. Usually cd4 is when my AF gets a lot lighter, but last cycle on day 4 and this cycle day 4 was still heavy and then that clot. I wonder if maybe we did conceive but it died off at the implantation stage, I guess we will never know with not getting any lines. I don’t know maybe that’s for the best because it’s crushing getting lines and then losing,
Your oh is the cutest. My dh doesn’t give me any sympathy at all when I’m on my AF. He just says it’s life. He’s not that sensitive when I’m unwell either.
Im only a few days ahead of you hon, I’ve had this awful virus thing since Sunday. It felt like it was getting better but then yesterday it hit me like a truck. I can’t see me ovulating at my normal time with this. I expect it will be later or I won’t at all. Hope I do and you never know we could end up being cycle buddies and 2ww buddies. Praying so much that’s the last AF for us both now and we both get supper sticky BFPs this cycle. [-o<:dust:

@Laurabub84
Oh love I’m so so sorry your oh is unwell. Praying he recovers quickly and you will be back real soon, you know where I am lovely ❤️

not sure who asked about cervix position and pregnancy. With my last 2 boys my cervix was low firm and closed until I was around 24 weeks pregnant.

Good luck to all you ladies waiting to test still. Rooting for you all. :dust:

@elmum I'm sorry that none of the embryos from last cycle made it to testing :(
Wuldnt it be amazing if you fell this month on your own before the next round of IVF? That's a beautiful peak

@josephine3 I'm sorry to hear you've had such an awful period :(. You did feel pregnant so maybe you were. Can't rule it out even if tests weren't positive. Big hugs :hugs:

@elmum I'm sorry that none of the embryos from last cycle made it to testing :(
Wuldnt it be amazing if you fell this month on your own before the next round of IVF? That's a beautiful peak

@josephine3 I'm sorry to hear you've had such an awful period :(. You did feel pregnant so maybe you were. Can't rule it out even if tests weren't positive. Big hugs :hugs:

How are you doing hon?

Reactions: NDH

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"