April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

How are you doing hon?

Doing ok. Getting busy in my garden as a distraction. Watching all my little plant babies come up :cloud9:

I'm 3 or 4dpo today (I only started temping 4 days ago so no clue which lol)

I'm not sure what's worse, watching everyone else around you get pregnant when you've been trying for so long, or having someone you barely know ask "so are you going to have any more kids?" Seriously why do people think it's ok to ask (essentially) strangers that?

This happened to me again recently and I just had to respond that I would love it if it happens but we'll have to wait and see.

I'm not sure what's worse, watching everyone else around you get pregnant when you've been trying for so long, or having someone you barely know ask "so are you going to have any more kids?" Seriously why do people think it's ok to ask (essentially) strangers that?

This happened to me again recently and I just had to respond that I would love it if it happens but we'll have to wait and see.

Ugh I am so sorry. It's awful when that happens :(. I had someone ask me that at dinner at our house not long after Id had the first of 4 miscarriages between my second and third children. I actually flat out said they were "buried in the yard" before I excused myself to go cry.

Ugh I am so sorry. It's awful when that happens :(. I had someone ask me that at dinner at our house not long after Id had the first of 4 miscarriages between my second and third children. I actually flat out said they were "buried in the yard" before I excused myself to go cry.

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry that happened to you. People really need to mind their own business.

Reactions: NDH
Good morning ladies hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.
11/12dpo
My fmu test. Was having some sharp twinges going on. Different than cramps. Bbs have been sore since 3dpo but now they are hurting somewhat.

View attachment 1114979

Oh dear, I think I can see the line !
Hope your line get darker and darker :dust:

I feel the same for you. Some relative and friends used to say to us, "oh you both are beautiful couple, when will you have children? You should have a lot of kids with your husband...."

It's so embarrassed for me as I had both of my fallopian tubes removed due to cysts and we can only rely on IVF. I just smiled and try to get away the questions.

I told dh that I don't want to let anyone knowing that we are doing IVF. I want to keep it private, even never mentioned to his mom. I don't want them keep asking about the progress and it will be stressful if it didn't work out for us and I don't want to be blamed. I just don't feel right
I already having enough worries and sadness of this ,so when we start our protocol, I hope to stay relax and avoid more stress.

It's hurtful to know his best friend got separate way and divorce when the wife gave birth to their first baby girl. Dh told me that the best friend was trying so hard and had a minor surgery done to get to the successful pregnancy. I know the process may be stressful and it's sad that the best friend can't cope with the wife. I think changing in hormones might results in some mood swing or something. But unfortunately both didn't works well on this. The poor baby girl become the innocent child.
It's sad for me to see this.

Sending you big hugs. You must be hurtful when they asked. I know some people are very easy to get pregnant, like both of my sister in-law. It was quite embarrassed and hurt when I heard them saying how easy they get pregnant. I just don't know what to respond..

I started trying for number 4 when my twins were 6 months… I wanted all my kids close together but nothing worked. I was told I had damage after having the twins that would make it hard to conceive. My boys turned 9 in December, my girl turned 11 in January and a week later I conceived number 4 (not planned, different dad) so I have a bigger gap than planned but a much wanted baby. That gap I was constantly asked when I was having another and it killed me when it wasn’t happening. I gave up in the end. Left my husband and forgot about having anymore kids.

Hey ladies

sorry I’ve been MIA, just waiting I guess

9/10dpo smu and got these in timeframe… pictures taken within limit but now it’s been over an hr and the first response has faded a lot

anyway we shall see if this turns into anything

hoping your all well and congratulations on the lines @NightFlower hoping they darken for you love

sorry about af @Suggerhoney wishing best of luck for this cycle

I’ve missed a lot.. apologies

is anyone else testing yet?

97134352-3B60-486B-A491-BEEB9FE179DC.jpeg

8 dpo tomorrow here. Usually at this point in my cycle I'm itching to test, but for whatever reason this month I'm just.. not feeling that urge. I know it's still early but I don't -feel- pregnant yet. Maybe I just don't want the disappointment yet again. 16 cycles of nothing but negatives takes its toll. There's times I think "Maybe it's just not meant to be" but then I remind myself that going through all we have can't be for nothing. It will happen, I have to believe that. Staying strong till it does is the hard part, but not much that's worth it is easy.

Hey ladies

9/10dpo smu and got these in timeframe… pictures taken within limit but now it’s been over an hr and the first response has faded a lot

hoping your all well and congratulations on the lines @NightFlower hoping they darken for you love

View attachment 1114992
I see that! :)

Today is 7dp5dt (13 days after trigger shot).

I tested in the morning.
And here it is.
First time ever, i see the line!
I'll test again two days later, want to see the line get darker.

IMG_20230410_074345.jpg

Omg so this afternoons test was darker pink so took the digital. I don’t remember ever having a digital positive 9/10dpo I believe I’m more 9 than 10 as I felt the ovulation pain at 3am Saturday

F58EF506-F3F6-452A-B7ED-910D30097CE6.jpeg DBB16584-AD95-4F16-AA37-D5F5DC8C7899.jpeg D6431759-0946-4F0C-B870-AE1CAE9213A9.jpeg

8 dpo tomorrow here. Usually at this point in my cycle I'm itching to test, but for whatever reason this month I'm just.. not feeling that urge. I know it's still early but I don't -feel- pregnant yet. Maybe I just don't want the disappointment yet again. 16 cycles of nothing but negatives takes its toll. There's times I think "Maybe it's just not meant to be" but then I remind myself that going through all we have can't be for nothing. It will happen, I have to believe that. Staying strong till it does is the hard part, but not much that's worth it is easy.

Good luck for testing :dust:

Hey ladies

View attachment 1114992

I see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member