April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

Wow congratulations @ehjmorris and thanks for thinking of me. I hope this will be my cycle but with this virus I have no hope at all. Cd7 today and started the OPKs. Don’t usually ovulate until cd12 13. But with this virus still lingering I’m feeling I won’t ovulate until later this cycle or I wont at all. Praying I do and it’s the golden egg and will be my rainbow. Feel like I say this every cycle tho and just get BFN or have losses.

I really hope this is it for you now lovely. Praying for a healthy and happy 9 months.

@Madcat99
Congratulations that’s a beautiful BFP, fx for a sticky beanie.

@NightFlower
Happy to see that ticker still up. Praying this one gets to stay up this time.

Cd7 here and still feeling meh from this virus, although not as bad as it was. Hoping it’s on its way out now.
Worried ovulation will be effected because of it. I did a covid test just to rule that one out and thankfully that was negative.
Hope I do still ovulate and it will be the super golden egg. Would love this cycle to be my sticky BFP cycle but feeling very hopeless. Totally have that it’s going to be BFN again feeling.
It’s just so hard to be positive when trying so long and nothing to show but chemicals and miscarriage :cry:

Hey ladies.. I’m back for those who have seen me on here before, had such a bad time I got pregnant and had a loss at 6weeks.. for some reason which we are investigating I can’t carry further. I hope you don’t mind me joining as I am still ttc..

I got this today I am on cd27 of a 28 to 30 day cycle. Not sure if I’m imagining it but popped up within the timeframe. Unsure if anyone will see what I see but opinions welcome.. hope you are all ok and having a wonderful Easter x

EF156572-5815-406B-9CC4-FD6EA6B00393.jpeg

13/14dpo- Afternoon test it's looking so good for me.:dance: Running low on tests so will only take 1 or 2 a day till all used up. I'll be a nervous wreck rest of this week till I hit 5 weeks along. Usually have a loss before then. Last Sept I made it to 5w1d. So I have a little hope. I hope this is it as I really don't want to continue ttc as it's almost been 2yrs now.

Good luck... I see some ladies testing
:dust:

Screenshot_20230410-131311_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230410-131330_Gallery.jpg

Oh yay!! Congrats @ehjmorris and @Madcat99 that's amazing for you both!
Love when I log in and see those bfps pop up!!
@NightFlower congrats again lines looking so much more obvious now. What tests do you use? Are you never tempted to get a different brand lol?
Great news for all you ladies x

Hey ladies.. I’m back for those who have seen me on here before, had such a bad time I got pregnant and had a loss at 6weeks.. for some reason which we are investigating I can’t carry further. I hope you don’t mind me joining as I am still ttc..

I got this today I am on cd27 of a 28 to 30 day cycle. Not sure if I’m imagining it but popped up within the timeframe. Unsure if anyone will see what I see but opinions welcome.. hope you are all ok and having a wonderful Easter x

View attachment 1115004
I feel like I see a shadow :) good luck for your next test

@Madcat99, @NightFlower, and @ehjmorris I'm so happy for you all!! Congratulations!! Hoping this is a positive sign for this month and we see TONS MORE BFPs in the coming weeks!!

I'll be back to our doctor on Friday to check the little follicles! He raised my dose and length of letrozole, so I'm hoping that's the ticket to our take-home rainbow baby! DH was sick this past weekend, just hoping he feels better now so we can baby dance a bunch this month until our IUI!! FX FX FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->