April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

So I'm not sure what to think right now. I've had mild cramps on and off since ovulation day. I'm 8 dpo today. I've also had lots of CM (mostly creamy) where as lately I'm usually mostly dry during the LP. This afternoon I actually had so much that I just felt wet down there. Went to the bathroom and noticed quite a bit of creamy bright yellow mucus.

I did end up taking a test this morning and I thought at first for a split second I saw something, but I think it was line eye because the longer I stared the more I couldn't see it anymore. I even used my phones flash light to shine it on the test but nope, it was stark white :(

Still hoping this will finally lead to something though! This cycle has been a little weird for me.. my AF was lighter and shorter than normal and then I ovulated 2 days early. So it could just be a weird cycle but I'm praying this cycle is finally the one! I really don't want to go on to cycle 17 :(

Congratulations @NightFlower @ehjmorris @Madcat99 so exciting for you all \\:D/

I am 8dpo today and decided to test. I was trying to wait till Thursday but I fell asleep on the couch last night which is unlike me so I was prompted to test.
We I think I have a very early BFP!!! I am just praying this one is stick the thought of loosing more babies is just killing me!

I am not getting to excited as yet, last cycle FRER burnt me with some insane evaps although this time the colour definitely seems different and more what I am used to seeing.

Praying this baby is our rainbow [-o<

20230411_121255.jpg 20230411_121243.jpg

Thanks for all the wishes,ladies !
:dust:

I had a bit spotting and phoned my FS. I had been told to stop my baby aspirin and increase my progesterone.

Hope our baby stay tight. I will try my best to have bed rest and hope everything will be ok.

Anyone who experience spotting in previous pregnancy and have safe pregnancy? I need some positive stories and not to stress myself.

@Pink.Rose this might be a special cycle, hope it's the one for you!

Congratulations @NightFlower @ehjmorris @Madcat99 so exciting for you all \\:D/

I am 8dpo today and decided to test. I was trying to wait till Thursday but I fell asleep on the couch last night which is unlike me so I was prompted to test.
We I think I have a very early BFP!!! I am just praying this one is stick the thought of loosing more babies is just killing me!

I am not getting to excited as yet, last cycle FRER burnt me with some insane evaps although this time the colour definitely seems different and more what I am used to seeing.

Praying this baby is our rainbow [-o<

View attachment 1115021 View attachment 1115022
Congrats!! I think I see the line!!

Sorry for those who got AF, may the next cycle be the one!

For those who will test this month, :dust:

And wish us who have tested :bfp: have a sticky baby and darker :bfp: lines!

Hey ladies.. I’m back for those who have seen me on here before, had such a bad time I got pregnant and had a loss at 6weeks.. for some reason which we are investigating I can’t carry further. I hope you don’t mind me joining as I am still ttc..

I got this today I am on cd27 of a 28 to 30 day cycle. Not sure if I’m imagining it but popped up within the timeframe. Unsure if anyone will see what I see but opinions welcome.. hope you are all ok and having a wonderful Easter x

View attachment 1115004

I see a shadow but cannot tell if it is pink. Good luck for further tests!

So many BFPs
Really hope the rest of us get to join you all very soon and will be posting our sticky BFPs in the next few days for some. And weeks for us who got AF. Praying this is thread is lucky for us all[-o<

@ehjmorris
That’s awesome progression hon. Look at that pregmate so beautiful. Looking absolutely amazing for 11dpo. Looks like my sons 11dpo tests. I have a feeling tomorrows will be even darker. I have a good feeling about this and I’ve got everything crossed that this is finally your rainbow baby[-o<

@WantingababyF
Oh oh I see that clearly. Fx fx fx so so tightly this will be your rainbow. So happy for you,

@Mummy23beauts
Oh sweetheart I’m so sorry you had another loss. That’s so sad, recurring pregnancy loss is just awful. I feel your pain. I think I may see something on that test and I really hope it is the start of a sticky BFP for you.

@NightFlower
Oh please keep posting here lovely. I want too see those lines, rooting for you a lot [-o<

@Madcat99
I had on off pink spotting when wiping with my nearly 2 year old son. It started at 14dpo and was on and off until about 8 weeks.
I also had red bleeding with him at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks. I’ve had a lot of losses so was so worried. But he was absolutely fine. Congratulations again.

@Pink.Rose
Those sound like some promising symptoms hon. I tested at 8dpo with both my sons and with my miscarriage last June and got stark white as white BFN.
Then I tested again at 10dpo and got my faint BFP.
I know some women get early BFPs but 10dpo is the more common stage to start seeing those lines. fx that bfn turns into a BFP in the next day or so. Hope this cycle is the one for us both.[-o<[-o<

@littlewitch
Great stash hon,

@ChibiLena
How you doing hon?

Hope I’ve not missed anyone.
Cd8 for me today and the wait for ovulation. Have no idea when it will be. Hoping it will still be around my normal time. feeling alot better now. Not 100% but way better than i did.
will prob start BDing from tonight and going to try every other day this cycle. Hoping it will work for us and the egg will be supper healthy and strong leading to a supper sticky BFP. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

So many BFPs
Really hope the rest of us get to join you all very soon and will be posting our sticky BFPs in the next few days for some. And weeks for us who got AF. Praying this is thread is lucky for us all[-o<

@ehjmorris
That’s awesome progression hon. Look at that pregmate so beautiful. Looking absolutely amazing for 11dpo. Looks like my sons 11dpo tests. I have a feeling tomorrows will be even darker. I have a good feeling about this and I’ve got everything crossed that this is finally your rainbow baby[-o<

@WantingababyF
Oh oh I see that clearly. Fx fx fx so so tightly this will be your rainbow. So happy for you,

@Mummy23beauts
Oh sweetheart I’m so sorry you had another loss. That’s so sad, recurring pregnancy loss is just awful. I feel your pain. I think I may see something on that test and I really hope it is the start of a sticky BFP for you.

@NightFlower
Oh please keep posting here lovely. I want too see those lines, rooting for you a lot [-o<

@Madcat99
I had on off pink spotting when wiping with my nearly 2 year old son. It started at 14dpo and was on and off until about 8 weeks.
I also had red bleeding with him at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks. I’ve had a lot of losses so was so worried. But he was absolutely fine. Congratulations again.

@Pink.Rose
Those sound like some promising symptoms hon. I tested at 8dpo with both my sons and with my miscarriage last June and got stark white as white BFN.
Then I tested again at 10dpo and got my faint BFP.
I know some women get early BFPs but 10dpo is the more common stage to start seeing those lines. fx that bfn turns into a BFP in the next day or so. Hope this cycle is the one for us both.[-o<[-o<

@littlewitch
Great stash hon,

@ChibiLena
How you doing hon?

Hope I’ve not missed anyone.
Cd8 for me today and the wait for ovulation. Have no idea when it will be. Hoping it will still be around my normal time. feeling alot better now. Not 100% but way better than i did.
will prob start BDing from tonight and going to try every other day this cycle. Hoping it will work for us and the egg will be supper healthy and strong leading to a supper sticky BFP. [-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

Thanks Sugger. I swear if I have another dodgy batch with evaps I will cry my eyes out. I will test again tomorrow [-o<

Thanks @Suggerhoney for sharing your experience.

Still having on and off spotting.
I have stop the intake of aspirin.
Hope the spotting will be over soon.

I have a question, intake of aspirin is a must during pregnancy?

Thanks @Suggerhoney for sharing your experience.

Still having on and off spotting.
I have stop the intake of aspirin.
Hope the spotting will be over soon.

I have a question, intake of aspirin is a must during pregnancy?

Mu OBgyn has told me to take baby aspirin from the time of BFP and will start clexane at 12 weeks. This is because of recurrent losses though and MTHFR mutation. My first 2 boys I didn't have to take aspirin only after suffering many losses.

Hey ladies so sorry felt rude with my first post.. congratulations to all who have April bfp’s.. fingers crossed for a lucky next cycle for those that got af.

I refrained from taking a frer because I didn’t want to waste the money but I caved this morning..

this is todays test with smu.

7F1949B4-E6A6-4444-9EA3-1FD061FD0505.jpeg

Great to see so many :bfp: ! Keep them coming!

@Suggerhoney
Thank you for asking. I'm having lots of twinges and aches. Oftentimes I cannot stand my jeans anymore when it's really intense. I am having lots more discharge than usual too. Especially happy about NOT having sore breasts as of yet, as that is a sure sign for me that AF will be arriving within the next week. I have not taken my pregnancy tests on vacation so will not be tempted to test before we come back on the 15th. Hoping this is both our month. [-o<

@Mummy23beauts
I see it quite easily! Fingers crossed for more tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->