April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

@ehjmorris I am so sorry :(. Hoping you had a lousy FRER. I have heard so many bad things about FRER lately

@Fuchsia1412 I'm so sorry you've had another loss :hugs:

@Lightning7 yay for ovulation! Hope your tww ends in a sticky :bfp:

@thencomesbebe aaah so sorry about the mix up with the trigger shot! I hope the fact it was mixed with too much water doesn't affect its efficacy. I wouldn't think so, but even still it's not nice to have to be poked three times instead of once. Good luck! I hope you get your sticky :bfp:

@WantingababyF I'm so sorry AF got you. And how inconsiderate of your sister to to ask you to confirm her pregnancy test is positive. That would be such a difficult position to be in :hugs:

@Suggerhoney yay for peak! I'm so glad you are feeling positive about this month. I really hope this is the month for you :hugs:

@Pink.Rose I'm sorry AF got you and you're onto another month :(

@Madcat99 I hope the spotting eases up.
Your 15dpo beta is pretty close to what mine was with my twins! That's a fantastic rise!
Do you know what unit of measurement your progesterone was in? Is it ng/ml or nmol/l? Above 20 ng/ml is ideal to see progesterone which converts to 50nmol/l, so either way your progesterone is in a fantastic range!

I've just had my first HCG test drawn, with a repeat booked for Thursday. I won't get the results for a week though!
I know she didn't mean to be insensitive, she just didn't think. It's hard bring the oldest sister and the only one of us who have been pregnant. Both of my sisters come to me for advice on everything and I know they need my help because our Mum doesn't live in the same state of us and soon not in the same country. Hopefully I'll get pregnant soon and we can do it together. That would be nice

@Madcat99
I had on off pink when wiping from 14dpo until 8 ish weeks. The 2 bleeds i had at 6 weeks and again at 14+5 weeks was a red bleed so so scary.
They had to do a internal examination with the bleed at 14+5 weeks to check my cervix wasnt opening. I was told i had a small erosion on the cervix which was the cause of bleeding. I never had no more bleeding after that. Was told cervical erosions are very very common and cause no harm to the baby. My son is 20 months old now.

@NDH
My cheapie opks are only now peak, they always turn peak a good few hours after the digital is peak. Thanks love, praying ill be joining uou very very soon. Think ill be testing at 10dpo which is around April 28th. Fx fx fx so so much[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<[-o<

@Pink.Rose
Im so sorry love. I hope May will be BFP for you [-o<

@Laurabub84
The cheapies are peak now. The baby mad was a good peak but femometer is only just peak. Was hoping for a peak on them like last cycle. It is different batch. Will see how they are when i test in the morning. But definitely a good peak on baby mad. Test line darker than control line. With the femometer id say a smidge darker than control line.
Ovulation should be sometime tomorrow.
May try and bd tomorrow morning and maybe tomorrow night depending on cm etc. Then we have done all we can. Not sure i can manage the day after too. But did peak, Ovulation day and day after the last 2 cycles and that was a fail.
Weve been doing every other day and tomorrow is supposed to be the day we dont. But i dont think i want to risk leavinh Ovulation day out.
If you know what i mean.

@Fuchsia1412
Im so so sorry it was another loss my love. Multiple pregnancy loss is heart wrenching.

@ehjmorris
Ive not stopped thinking about you.

@NightFlower
Not stopped thinking of you either lovely.

@NDH at what dpo did you start aspirin and the antihistamines hon?

Reactions: NDH
@Suggerhoney oh hon.. that really scares me.. on and off spotting from 14dpo to 8 weeks.. can't imagine what have you gone thru. Must be a lot of worries. Glad your baby boy is here now.

I hope my spotting stops soon. It's hard to be optimistic while having spotting, but I'm trying to. I'll have the first ultrasound on next Monday. Hope everything is well.

We didn't tell our family yet. In my culture, we announce pregnancy after 2-3 months. I'm living abroad with my hubby and I don't want the stress from his mom, we didn't tell anyone that we are doing IVF. I quit my job and stay at home. Trying to stay relax for the IVF process. I was very stressful and was having bad insomnia while working. IVF is very costly for us. Hence, I make the decision to quit my job , stay relax and focus on the IVF. His mom doesn't know I'm not working now. I heard how she dislike someone's wife who is not working. She think it's a burden to the husband.

I don't want to be questioned and explain myself. I have my savings that can eventually helps a bit with our current situation but I don't want to mention that. I want to keep low profile and less stress.

Thank you guys, you're all so kind X X

My friends have all been really nice but I feel a bit stupid talking about it to them, I'm worried they'll begin to think I'm making a bit of a big deal out of it. I feel so much for those of you who have had early losses and later losses- even knowing for a few days and having it taken away is awful!

@Suggerhoney my newer batch of one step opks were like that this cycle. They weren’t as good as my baby mad ones and made me worry a little. I found I had one left from my previous batch and that was much better. The writing on my last one steps was light green and the new ones are a darker green. Not really happy with these new ones so glad I have the baby mad ones. They are always quite faint when negative and lovely and dark when positive.
Ff has confirmed ovulation but 1dpo wasn’t a very big rise so it’s put me a day behind. My temp dropped on peak day so I’m going with that. My temps were slow to rise with my son so I’m not worried about it. I thought I was getting positive tests at 8dpo but eventually worked out I was actually 10dpo. I thought 8 was too early
IMG_3614.jpeg
Felt like such a long wait this cycle to reach ovulation. Not feeling overly hopeful tho as I didn’t really notice any ewcm so it’s made me worry there wasn’t enough. Also I take medication for acid reflux and read that having bad acid reflux could make cm acidic so that’s freaked me out. I have been struggling with it despite taking my tablets. Don’t understand how it can affect cm and hoping what I read was rubbish but it’s still given me something else to worry about. Trying hard to just keep distracted and not think about the 2ww too much and so far it’s going fairly quick but I’m so nervous to test. To be out again and have another 4 weeks waiting for af and then cd22 ovulation. I’m dreading it so much

My friends have all been really nice but I feel a bit stupid talking about it to them, I'm worried they'll begin to think I'm making a bit of a big deal out of it. I feel so much for those of you who have had early losses and later losses- even knowing for a few days and having it taken away is awful!

a loss is a loss sweetheart and it is a big deal. Especially when it keeps happening. I had 4 chemicals whilst trying for my son and each one hit harder and harder. I had a missed miscarriage in November and I’m still devastated over it. People around me seem to think I should be over it by now but that was my baby. A baby that was very much loved and wanted. Every week I keep thinking about how many weeks I’d be now and how close I would be to meeting my baby but I get told I shouldn’t be thinking like that. How can I not? I carried my baby for 12 precious weeks. I won’t be made to feel they aren’t worth grieving for. You have every right to grieve for what you’ve lost. We’re all here for you. A lot of us can relate hun. Big hugs and I hope your little rainbow is right around the corner

I started the aspirin as soon as I had a rise to confirm ovulation (might have been a day or two after I ovulated)
I can't remember when I started the antihistamines, I think around 6dpo.

Thanks hon. Im not temping but will temp tomorrow morning just to see if it has gone up. I did feel some sharp pains in my right ovary this morning so hoping that was ovulation and my temp will be up tomorrow.
I really hope this cycle will be the one. Dreading seeing another bfn.
Praying for a clear as day bfp no later than 10dpo.

@Suggerhoney oh hon.. that really scares me.. on and off spotting from 14dpo to 8 weeks.. can't imagine what have you gone thru. Must be a lot of worries. Glad your baby boy is here now.

I hope my spotting stops soon. It's hard to be optimistic while having spotting, but I'm trying to. I'll have the first ultrasound on next Monday. Hope everything is well.

We didn't tell our family yet. In my culture, we announce pregnancy after 2-3 months. I'm living abroad with my hubby and I don't want the stress from his mom, we didn't tell anyone that we are doing IVF. I quit my job and stay at home. Trying to stay relax for the IVF process. I was very stressful and was having bad insomnia while working. IVF is very costly for us. Hence, I make the decision to quit my job , stay relax and focus on the IVF. His mom doesn't know I'm not working now. I heard how she dislike someone's wife who is not working. She think it's a burden to the husband.

I don't want to be questioned and explain myself. I have my savings that can eventually helps a bit with our current situation but I don't want to mention that. I want to keep low profile and less stress.

Its horrible. I do have children so im very blessed. But ive had 10 losses in total.
So for me any blood in pregnancy makes me freak out.
I really hope it stops just to put your mind at rest.
Im so sorry you had to have ivf. But so happy you have been successful.
Im sure everything will be fine hon. So so hard not to feel anxious tho.
I know ill be a nervous wreck if i do fall pregnant again.

Its so horrible
I lost my first baby at 10+4 weeks.
Ive had 10 losses in total. 2 miscarriages and 8 chemicals.
I had 4 chemicals in 2020 when was ttc our youngest.
Finally fell with him in Jan 2021 on cycle 11 trying.
This time around we have been trying for 14 cycles and had a chemical last April then a early miscarriage last June. My lines progressed good with that loss and got dark.
Then 8 cycles of BFN b4 finally getting another BFP early Feb, then that being my 3rd loss. It was another chemical.
Recurrent pregnancy loss is supposed to be rare. But i think its way more common than what they say.
Theres so many of us on here that have had recurring pregnancy loss.
So i can guarantee its more than the 1% they claim it to be.
Sending you massive hugs lovely.

@Suggerhoney my newer batch of one step opks were like that this cycle. They weren’t as good as my baby mad ones and made me worry a little. I found I had one left from my previous batch and that was much better. The writing on my last one steps was light green and the new ones are a darker green. Not really happy with these new ones so glad I have the baby mad ones. They are always quite faint when negative and lovely and dark when positive.
Ff has confirmed ovulation but 1dpo wasn’t a very big rise so it’s put me a day behind. My temp dropped on peak day so I’m going with that. My temps were slow to rise with my son so I’m not worried about it. I thought I was getting positive tests at 8dpo but eventually worked out I was actually 10dpo. I thought 8 was too early
View attachment 1115090
Felt like such a long wait this cycle to reach ovulation. Not feeling overly hopeful tho as I didn’t really notice any ewcm so it’s made me worry there wasn’t enough. Also I take medication for acid reflux and read that having bad acid reflux could make cm acidic so that’s freaked me out. I have been struggling with it despite taking my tablets. Don’t understand how it can affect cm and hoping what I read was rubbish but it’s still given me something else to worry about. Trying hard to just keep distracted and not think about the 2ww too much and so far it’s going fairly quick but I’m so nervous to test. To be out again and have another 4 weeks waiting for af and then cd22 ovulation. I’m dreading it so much

That chart looks great hon. Such a good rise.
Yes those baby mad tests are so negative when negative, then as soon as you get peak bam.
Thinking the femometer may be a bad batch this time around.
Will see how they go next cycle but praying i wont need to use them because ill be pregnant with a healthy baby instead.
Fx for us both.

Sorry hun for feeling that way. You are always welcome to post here. I was lonely and don't have friends here as I stay abroad with my dh. And I found that the support group here is awesome do what makes you feel comfortable. :hugs:

@Suggerhoney having IVF is the only way is awful. (I have both of my tubes removed due to cysts)

But I'm glad that it works for us this time! And considering my age and first time pregnancy, it makes my freak out when I see the spotting.

As for this morning, the spotting seems much watery and very light brownish (sorry for tmi). I hope it will stop soon. Will continue to observe.
Fx

For those who have experience in progesterone suppositories, is that normal to have some of it stained on the panties after a while? I'm worry that it's the reason I didn't get higher progesterone level even I already taking 6 progesterone suppositories a day.

Quick update: I have stopped testing, as all I have been getting are stark white :bfn:. Now just waiting for AF to arrive. On to May it is.

Thank you all for thinking of me, I appreciate it.
Just to update no real bleeding yet, I stopped the progesterone on Sunday night was the last one.
It’s official my tests are now almost negative and just waiting for it to be over

me and dh have been talking and will keep trying but not track anything (if I have the willpower not to use opks) and just see how we go

I hope that you are all okay and will be taking some time until next month
Thinking of you all x

@ehjmorris I'm so so sorry lovely my heart breaks for you want to send you massive :hugs: xx

Quick update: I have stopped testing, as all I have been getting are stark white :bfn:. Now just waiting for AF to arrive. On to May it is.

sorry for the bfns. Hope may is your month if af shows

Thank you all for thinking of me, I appreciate it.
Just to update no real bleeding yet, I stopped the progesterone on Sunday night was the last one.
It’s official my tests are now almost negative and just waiting for it to be over

me and dh have been talking and will keep trying but not track anything (if I have the willpower not to use opks) and just see how we go

I hope that you are all okay and will be taking some time until next month
Thinking of you all x

so sorry hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back