April Showers - April 2023 testing thread

For those who have experience in progesterone suppositories, is that normal to have some of it stained on the panties after a while? I'm worry that it's the reason I didn't get higher progesterone level even I already taking 6 progesterone suppositories a day.

100% normal, it's like the casing that doesn't discover properly or something.

Thank you all for thinking of me, I appreciate it.
Just to update no real bleeding yet, I stopped the progesterone on Sunday night was the last one.
It’s official my tests are now almost negative and just waiting for it to be over

me and dh have been talking and will keep trying but not track anything (if I have the willpower not to use opks) and just see how we go

I hope that you are all okay and will be taking some time until next month
Thinking of you all x
So sorry, it's just awful.
Take time for yourself and hopefully you will have your sticky BFP soon xx

Just to update no real bleeding yet, I stopped the progesterone on Sunday night was the last one.
It’s official my tests are now almost negative and just waiting for it to be over

me and dh have been talking and will keep trying but not track anything (if I have the willpower not to use opks) and just see how we go

Thinking of you all x
I’m really sorry. I think this sounds like a good plan moving forward. I hope you get your sticky rainbow baby very soon. Thinking of you

Thinking of you all x

Sorry to hear that hun..
Glad that your dh is so supportive and I hope you get your rainbow baby soon:hugs:

For those who have experience in progesterone suppositories, is that normal to have some of it stained on the panties after a while? I'm worry that it's the reason I didn't get higher progesterone level even I already taking 6 progesterone suppositories a day.
Totally normal hun!

Thinking of you all x
I'm so sorry, my heart is with you. I hope you are giving yourself lots of grace and time to grieve. Sending you so much love and PRAYING your rainbow is on their way to you!!!

@ChibiLena
Oh hon im so so sorry for the BFNs, they really do suck so so bad. Im always at my lowest when i know im out and that waiting for stupid AF.
Have you got long to wait?
Mine dont start until 16/17 dpo so its always such a drag from knowing im out too AF. Then the wait for ovulation again.
It just all sucks.
Sending you a massive hug ❤️

@Suggerhoney having IVF is the only way is awful. (I have both of my tubes removed due to cysts)

But I'm glad that it works for us this time! And considering my age and first time pregnancy, it makes my freak out when I see the spotting.

As for this morning, the spotting seems much watery and very light brownish (sorry for tmi). I hope it will stop soon. Will continue to observe.
Fx

Oh lovely im so sorry you had to go through all that. Bless your heart.

@ehjmorris
Oh lovely im so so sorry. Im absolutely devastated for you.
Its so so awful how it has to be so so hard. So horrible getting lines and losing over and over and over. Sending you huge hugs and lots of love ❤️

@Laurabub84 Thank you. I hope May is our months too. Then we would have two January babies, oh well!

@Madcat99 Thanks lovely. How are you doing? Have you got a dye stealer yet? When will the doctor schedule the first ultrasound for you?

@Suggerhoney All symptoms point to AF starting in the next two days or so, sore boobs, feeling like I have cold etc. I am honestly not THAT disappointed as it was our first month trying. Feeling actually quite happy that AF will be here soon, then we can try again!

For all that are still waiting to test, fingers and all toes are crossed for you. Sending lots and lots of baby dust.
:dust::dust::dust:

@josephine3
I am 2dpo today.
Im bloated but ive been very tmi Gassy and my ibs has been playing up since just b4 i ovulated.
How are you doing?

@Laurabub84 Thank you. I hope May is our months too. Then we would have two January babies, oh well!

@Madcat99 Thanks lovely. How are you doing? Have you got a dye stealer yet? When will the doctor schedule the first ultrasound for you?

@Suggerhoney All symptoms point to AF starting in the next two days or so, sore boobs, feeling like I have cold etc. I am honestly not THAT disappointed as it was our first month trying. Feeling actually quite happy that AF will be here soon, then we can try again!

For all that are still waiting to test, fingers and all toes are crossed for you. Sending lots and lots of baby dust.
:dust::dust::dust:

I remember when we first started trying and it was all so exciting.
But now I just hate all of it.
Dont get no excitement any more.
Hopefully that will change and ill get a surprise BFP by 10dpo but i dont feel hopeful.

Hope af stays away hon

Is anyone close to testing yet? Feel like we had loads of tests and bfps a week/couple of weeks or so ago and then all quiet since! Maybe we have all synced cycles haha x

I’m 6dpo today. Going to try a test Sunday at 9dpo. Nothings happening that’s making me feel I could be tho so dreading it to be honest. Dreading bfns again

Hi ladies! Just hopping in to update. :bfn: Expecting AF soon, hopefully by Saturday. Hoping to TTC in December.

Really excited for those with:bfp:. HH9!!

I’m sorry to those who’ve experience loss and negatives. Praying for future blessings.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test!:dust:

91747B2C-C0CC-4F50-8F22-E03490546287.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"